Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH

+2
Mr. Dashing
Austin
6 posters

Go down

Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Empty Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH

Post by Austin Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 am

The shot opens up on Filth himself, Mr. Shane Scott, standing behind a wooden podium. The Pride & Filth logo emblazoned in the middle like a presidential seal, Shane himself, of course, looking anything but. Dressed in a leather jacket with the collar upturned, his pierced nose reflects the spotlight beaming down on him, contrasting heavily with the dark red satin curtains of the backdrop. Scott takes a sip from a green bottle on the podium before leaning down to the microphone, letting out a sigh of satisfaction before he does.

Shane Scott
"People keep askin’ me if I have any thoughts heading into Retaliation. Sad fact of the matter is, I've got a lot on my mind, none of it pleasant, so I figured I'd address it all now."

Shane grips the sides of the podium, his fingers curling around the edges as he rests his weight on top of it. A tinge of annoyance flashes in his eyes, his mouth set in an odd mixture of a smirk and a grimace.

Shane Scott
"Apparently Ziegs and I haven't made ourselves clear enough, so allow me to take a second to do just that. We ain't going to sit around and twiddle our thumbs and pretend that it's all sunshine and rainbows around here, you know what I mean? The people leading Fusion, the people callin' the shots, the people cappin' off the shows? They ain't shit. Schmidty ain't shit, Paul Divine ain't shit. Then you got these jabronis comin' in from the B-Show, Genesis, that wanna start actin' out of pocket like they got something worth provin'. You got a guy like Jay Davis who thinks he's led some magical and legendary career comin' on our show playing whack-a-mole with his dime roll in the middle of the damn ring. You got a parrot-headed koozbane with an adjective for a first name peacockin' around in our main event like he's earned it. And then you got the rest of the loser lot drafted over to pad up the win column for the jokes on Fusion already, guys like Briggs and his bumblebutt buddies. And then ya' got a guy like Rubik, where everything gets all mucked up."

Shane stands up straighter, shaking his head with incredulity. He rolls his eyes and takes another drink from his bottle, this time setting it down with a loud klink.

Shane Scott
"And isn't that adorable? Y'all wanna cheer and laugh and act a fool when Ziegler and I come out and make a mockery of people you don't care for, but the second we dare challenge the actions of your faves, you wanna switch up on us. It's all fun and games when we're bashin' in the brains of a dunce, but we become the monsters when we question the other side of the coin. As bad as Schmidty is, that caterpillar mustachio'd fuck, the way you people treat us is almost worse. You're so busy playing favorites that you miss that Ziegler and I aren't takin' on this mission just for us. Nah, nah, we're doing it for the betterment of Fusion as a whole, you dig? Pride & Filth is on a mission not only to allow us to take the position we deserve, but to save you all from the same old shit we've seen around here for months. This joke of a battered relationship over the Undisputed Championship, a timeless lovers’ quarrel? That’s supposed to be money and mint, and we’re supposed to accept that? I say hell to the goddamn no. We're fighting against a regime that has the power to stack whatever it wants against us, to throw every obstacle in our way, and y'all wanna be another one?

It doesn't matter. You can boo, or you can cheer, you can back whatever horse you want in this race, makes no difference to me. At the end of the day, we are righteous in our motives and selfless in our actions. Do what you will. Be wary, though, my fickle friends, in your choosing, because the revolution is here, and you don't want to be took for an enemy. Which once again brings me to the topic of one Jay Davis."

Scott finishes the last of his beverage, tossing it absentmindedly behind him as it hits the stage and shatters. He cocks a brow, but shrugs, licking his lips with determination pulling the corners of his mouth down.

Shane Scott
"I know you’ve all been a bit torn on this little tiff, and I know it ain’t sittin’ easy with a lot of ya. I’ve already talked in depth on this, perhaps more than I even should’a, but I’m already hyped up so I might as well deliver once again. The way I see it, it’s pretty damn simple. On one hand, you’ve got a guy who reeks of champion potential, one who is goin’ down in the books as an impact player in the industry. And then, in the other hand, you got a limp spaghetti noodle who is as vanilla as an ice cream cone. That bland, cookie-cutter boot-lick is the Light Heavyweight Champion, and my opponent at Retaliation, one Jay Davis. These past few weeks here you’ve been seein’ how we stack up against one another. Y’all’ve seen me decimate him with a bit of verbal judo on the mic, and y’all saw me drop him on his twiggy lil’ neck. You saw him choke down some whiskey and make empty threats. I tell you what, he sure left me shakin’ in my boots while he tried to talk with that swollen cock-holster of a mouth.

If you couldn’t tell, I don’t like this guy. I don’t like his smarmy face, I don’t like his holier-than-thou attitude, and I don’t like the way we walks around this place like he ain’t got nothin’ left to prove. You can be cocky, Baby Jay, but you ain’t done shit to back it up. I didn’t even know who the hell you were until I saw you blabberin’ on with your suck-up welcoming speech, brown-nosing for an opportunity. I mean, I’m a dirty rotten scoundrel, but you don’t see me kissin’ nobody on the ass to get my shots. I come down to the ring and I grab opportunity by the balls, I don’t grab balls for opportunities like you, Jayjay. You’re a low-rent lewd version of Schmidty with even less self-respect. Come Sunday, it’s gonna be a highlight reel demonstration of what happens to people I really, really don’t like. I hope Schmidty is watching, I hope Paul Divine is watching, and I hope every other schmuck backstage vying for the chance to face me watches as I turn that genital rental space you call a face into mush. I’d like to say it ain’t personal, buddy boy, but it is what it is, and that’s all that it is. I’m going to thoroughly enjoy stripping that title from you just because you won’t have it anymore. Maybe if I crack it over your head hard enough it’ll leave a nice imprint, and I can use it as the ugliest paperweight in the world. Hell, I might melt it down and put some gold in my teeth.

Maybe I’ll wrap it around ya’ wife’s waist and let her pose for a nice spread. Picture that, Jay, ya’ wife spreadin’ for Filth. Certainly wouldn’t be the first time."

Shane Scott, satisfied with himself, grins widely as a single cheer erupts from behind the camera. It pans around, revealing an empty auditorium, aside from one man, Jacob Ziegler, seemingly extremely content with the speech. The shot fades to black with Ziegler joining Shane on the stage with two more bottles in hand.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH Empty Re: Lock, Stock, & Barrel :: FiLTH

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:11 am

too juicy 5 me, superb promo here, friend

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:27 am

Be honest tho, who doesn't see a promo like this and wonder why Scott isn't already a top main eventer. 10/10 Austin, I really hope your fin doesn't get reversed 7 times on Sunday.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:30 am

Nice, I like your style of writing, Shane's a lovable bastard.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:19 pm

this good
i love everything you do in your promos
and hope you keep doing more as i always look forward to them
definitely one of the folks i try to keep up with
win all the titles

krzy