Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Vintage 2 !!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Vintage 2 !!!

2 posters

Go down

Vintage 2 !!! Empty Vintage 2 !!!

Post by Topher Mod Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am

Intensity

Mr Gnastashtik : The Puppet Master Top’s Newsome has been on a role as of late, 1st dismantling Vitor Belfort Jr And Bryan Sanders last week and now in a tag match as Top’s went ham as he teamed with Sanders to take on Chet Taylor and Cody Douglas, Looks like Top`s is signalling for a mic…

Boos but mostly  cheers fill the arena, you either hate him or love him, but no doubt he gets a reaction from the CMV universe.

Tops :  1 year ago…. 1 Whole year at Climb2Fame I was robbed not once but twice to be in Money in the Bank, guys like Logan Hail and Chris Adams stole my spot…. Instead I had to defend MY Television title against A mystery opponent, that being Mugen, the purple freak stole MY title, but where is he now, he may have won the the battles, but I won the war… where is he now? That’s right after he faced me, he soon realized he just wasn’t good enough to be a  CMV superstar and he tucked his tail between his legs and left, while I fight week in, week out, leaving a long path of destruction…..

Well my Puppets, this year I am in Money in the Bank and I  proved to all of you who the better Intensity superstar is I single handily just destroyed Chet and Cody as Sanders knew his role and sat on the apron most of the match …. Well at C2F the outcome will be no different, simply put it doesn’t matter if you’re Intensity or UnMatched, The Puppet Master will be the one to climb his way to the very top and become Mr Money in the Bank…. But before I do I might take a trip to UnMatched just to see what they can do in there triple threat match, No Strings Attached of course…

Top’s Newsome theme plays as the scene fades…

---------------------

UnMatched

Mac : Mac Thompson here guys backstage and we just saw a great triple threat moments ago… But my guest at this time, former Tag Team Champion The Bish, Bang Bang right.

Bish : Nah it’s BANG..BANG.

Mac :  BANG…BANG

Bish : BANG..BANG

Sexbomb Simon Hancock holding his head from the match that he was just in, is fuming to say the least…He grabs Mac Thompson..

Simon : SHUT UP......SIMON SAYS WHAT THE HELL, ANOTHER WEEK ON UNMATCHED WITH DODGY REFEREES.

Mac : Woaaah ummm i.

Simon : SHUT UP… Last week Quantumn should have been disqualified for attacking the ref on purpose may I add. I wanted to leave the match as I thought I had won by DQ… But Quantum wouldn’t let me go and the ref made the match continue, Just because he’s a legend around here in CMV, sure we may have stood side by side as Intensity wanted to get involved, but that doesn’t mean I like Quantum and it sure as hell  doesn’t mean he can do whatever he wants, hell he should be fired…..AND NOW I was just screwed again, I had the pinfall on Troy Vodoo for what 10 seconds at least but the referee was down napping like an idiot…

Mac : You did lay him out when Sunshine hit a Crunchy on VooDoo

Simon : SHUT UP…..

Bish : Hey what the hell man, stop your pissing and moaning, you knocked the ref out, karma bro, was well deserved.

Simon : Who the hell are you?

Bish : I’m The Bish.

Simon : I don’t care. Look at you, this isn’t an episode of The Walking Dead, get yourself cleaned up and how long have you been wearing that cast it smells.

Bish : I’m hardcore.

Simon : I’m hardcore too…..with the ladies.

Bish : Shame you can’t get hardcore inside that ring.

Simon : SHUT UP…. Least im in King of The Ring….King Sexy Baby

Bish : More like RUDE ROOSTER bitch.

Simon snaps and slaps Bish across the face and does a cheeky grin, Bish rubs his face, then looks at Simon and smiles back and BANG BANG….Bish unloads with rights and a brawl erupts…Mac gets thrown out of the way as Simon and The Bish exchange blows…

Top’s walks past, shaking his head, turns to camera and says

Tops : VINTAGE

The crowd react to that one word as they know what that means…

Top`s continues walking backstage when all of a sudden he finds himself face to face...

With Cyborg.

Newsome's eyes fly open wide in a combination of shock and surprise. In a stark contrast, Cyborg's stoic expression reveals notion. Cyborg takes a step closer to Newsome.

So many opportunities given with no appreciation.

His expression darkens.

So many opportunities squandered with no remorse.

Newsome goes to say something, anything in response, but in the time it takes for him to blink, Cybork disappears.

Last edited by 316topher on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Vintage 2 !!! Empty Re: Vintage 2 !!!

Post by Maurie Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:32 am

Didn’t know Cyborg was a topher caw

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Vintage 2 !!! Empty Re: Vintage 2 !!!

Post by Topher Mod Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:34 am

Maurie wrote:Didn’t know Cyborg was a topher caw