Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Vintage!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Vintage!!!!

Go down

Vintage!!!! Empty Vintage!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:50 pm

The 1st ever X-GEN classic tag team tournament has just come to an end and what a tournament it was, it didn’t disappoint as the fans are still on their feet after The Cerebral Assassin himself The King of Kings…. The Game Triple H has just finished presenting the winners Vintage the trophy  of the X-GEN Classic.

El Jefe and Joey Bacon stagger backstage blood pouring from their faces, sweat dripping from their bodies, tired and exhausted after a gruelling tournament especially the final.

They walk backstage and meet The Bloody Brit…. Vintage stop and a stare down ensues, Brit looks at Bacon, then looks at El Jefe…. Then Brit cracks a cheeky smile and pats El Jefe on the back and shakes Bacons hand.

Brit : Well done guys, but Bloody hell Joey, no need for that Baconator, damn you weigh so much, but like I said may the best team win and you won the whole god damn thing. Well deserved too…. What did I tell ya though after 1st night of the new season, I said we might lose some, but we get back up, we fight back twice as hard and claw, scratch for everything and look at us now, I’m the International Champ, and you guys just won the X-GEN classic tournament.

El Jefe : Huh, where am I …. AHH DDT… woah had a flashback, how many did I take, think I need a second amigos my head is spinning ………Ok I’m good , nope wait ….  Ok I’m good, So tonight Vintage stand tall, me and the Big Ham took a beating but kept on ticking, we endured it all 3 matches including that hellacious final where we had heart, sole and determination, Sure we won by count-out but The Cleaners did that in the semi's, so what goes around, comes around and a win, is a win.... I did my fishies proud and Bacon you did good too essay.

Bacon : Hell yeah we did, anyone who knows my history, knows I’ve been in many tag teams before I joined CMV and yes I may have won Tag Team gold in those companies, nothing has come close than teaming with the one and only Human Fish and winning the X-GEN tournament, so I’d just like to thank X-GEN for making this even possible, but Vintage has taken it’s 1st steps, next step Kliq, these degenerates, think they can rule Genesis and CMV, well take a look at who’s coming for those  Tag Team Championships.

El Jefe : DDT …. Oh umm sorry chico….Arribbaaa!!!!

Brit : C`mon guys, let’s celebrate….Hell I need a lager or 2 after what ya did to me bloody chest. Your round though Bacon! Maybe a salad too hahah.

Bacon : Hahaha very funny Brit, you know damn well I don’t do salads,  plus it’s Jefe’s round.

El Jefe : You loco amigo, I got the last round, Brit you’re round essay.

Bacon : Get me that 19` inch deep pan pizza too, EXTRA Pineapples.

The three members of Vintage congratulate one another and look at the hard Camera and say VINTAGE!!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Vintage!!!! Empty Re: Vintage!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:21 am

edited
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!