Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Love, War, and Hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Love, War, and Hate

Go down

Love, War, and Hate Empty Love, War, and Hate

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:02 pm

As the lights faded and the crowd went silent, backstage we see a hurt, but victorious Jay Davis, feeling somewhat like a million bucks, but knowing his best friend betrayed him is gonna be in the back of his mind for the rest of the night. He sits in his locker room, towel over his head, looking straight in the mirror at himself. He then takes the towel off his head, revealing a big bruise on the bottom of his eye. He then reveals with a ice pack on his back, the sweltering welts that Scott put to the test on Davis’ body. He itches in pain, looking like he was tearing up, but he threw aside the pain, continuing to focus on his victory and loss.

I’ve never experienced a more sanctimonious moment until I pinned Shane Scott to retain my championship, and that goes to say that Shane, you just were out of luck there. I know what you tried to do. You tried to break me down, psychologically, with these childish insults of sexually harassing my wife and harassing my kid. But I saw through that and looked at you as a competitor. Because unlike you, I see potential in everyone I fight, from Troy Meyers to Justin Sane. So thank you, Shane, for bringing out the side of me I came back here with at the beginning of the season. Thank you for bringing out the hungry rook Jay Davis. And maybe in the deep water, we’ll meet again. But for now…

Jay slowly get’s up, looking at the mirror, looking back in his own eyes, to the past he had with a specific someone. The memories brought him back to reality, as Jay suddenly punched the wall near the mirror, creating a hole in the crevice that Jay had made. He slowly puts his good hand on the arm of the fist he used to break the drywall. He then slowly relaxed, putting the ice pack on his hand, before sitting back down, going back to looking at his reflection.

Guri Sukonov….You blatantly attacked me after my match, claiming you didn’t need me. I put you to the hype you are. I took you and I moulded you into the superstar you became today. And this is how you repay me. You repay me by stabbing me in the back and siding with that devious rat of a man, Paul Heyman. Don’t expect me to be so nice to you when you suddenly want to come back to me after all that. Because just know, you started this. And it’s gonna get finished, whether by me or Jaquan Shay. You have my word.

And as those words were merged out of Davis’ mouth, he got up and looked at the reflection of the serious Jay Davis, one that hasn’t been seen in a good amount of time. He grabs his bag with his good hand, as he goes slump in one leg, landing on one knee. He scraps his arm across the locker, trying to grab himself before falling. Hearing the commotion, Davina Blair came to the rescue of Jay, picking him up and bringing him out, leaving Jay’s bag, with a letter in it, a letter that Davis has had with him since the beginning of the season. A letter that meant the world to him.

“I love you to the moon and back, Jay. Just know that”
                                                                                 -Davina Blair

And with that, we are left with the bag in the middle of the locker room, laying immobile as the lights flickered on and off. As the lights kept flickering, a figure was seen in the shadow of the light. The shadow moved from the view of the light, as it’s motion broke, keeping still as the dark locker room lay motionless.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down