Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hate Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hate Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hate Me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hate Me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hate Me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hate Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hate Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hate Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hate Me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hate Me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hate Me

Go down

Hate Me Empty Hate Me

Post by Batman Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Absolution is behind us and what a night it was. Men beat the hell out of each other to further themselves down the road to Ascendance. But there's one man who gained the most. After battling his greatest rival inside Hell in a Cell, Schmidty FINALLY got the victory he's been chasing for YEARS. Now that Paul Divine is behind him, he can finally move on. And what better way than his newly earned number one contendership for the vacant Global Championship? Let's see what the Game Changer, and leader of The Purge has to say as we kick off Crossfire with Schmidty!

And out he comes. The crowd greet the villain with an appropriate reaction due to his actions these past few weeks. However, nothing can disrupt the overwhelming feeling of joy he's feeling. Everything he's accomplished lately, he can't help but to be happy. And he continues to smile as he walks down the ramp. He's a proud man, and he doesn't care about what the fans think. They label him evil, that's ok. He embraces it. Evil is what wins the match at the end of the day, right?

He stands in the middle of the ring with his boys behind him. All members of The Purge standing tall and proud as Schmidty calls for a microphone.

Schmidty
I told you all what would happen....

He lowered the microphone to let the few words already spoken sink into the heads of his true enemy, the fans.

Schmidty
I told you that I would kill your heroes. I told you the outcome yet you didn't believe me. You don't trust me. Why? Because, you hate me. And that's ok because your hate fuels my will. I will continue to PURGE this company with the help of my friends. And now that Paul and Ace are gone, I can focus solely on the Global Championship. I can give it the prestige it never had. It's been an ordainment and a symbol of a crap generation of unloyal trash.

This show belongs to The Purge. And whoever Ken Donahue decides to put against me at Purgatory will face the same fate as those I've crushed. It doesn't matter and quite frankly it's a waste of time. I'm telling you all once again what will happen. Nothing and nobody will stop me from being the Global Champion. And when I am the champion, I will change this place. Everybody will be talking about the silver tongued champion who's knocked all of his competitors on their ass. Everybody will be talking about the champion who breaks not only the bones of his opponents but their spirits as well.

I don't need twitter or you idiotic fans to define me. I need the microphone and a few minutes in this ring between bells and the whole world will know me as the GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET TODAY! That's the truth and you all know it. Hell, Paul Divine knows it! He's been a thorn in my side for YEARS! Now I've finally beaten him. He knows that I'M NOT PLAYING AROUND! So here's a message for the unlucky bastard who ends up facing me for that belt. Look at Paul Divine. He's the immortal right? Not even an immortal could stop me.

So what the hell makes you think you got a chance?

And with that, he lowers his mic as the show fades out to the next segment.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down