Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Revolution H Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Revolution H Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Revolution H Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Revolution H Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Revolution H Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Revolution H Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Revolution H Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Revolution H Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Revolution H Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Revolution H Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Revolution H

2 posters

Go down

Revolution H Empty Revolution H

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:44 am

Music starts play over the PA as the show starts. There is a huge match that is happening tonight. One that may re-shape CMV forever. The music is loud and its rocking. The fans are out of their seats rocking out devil horns in the air. They are loving it. They know who it is.  It's been quite a while since he has spoken to the fans.  It's been a while since he has addressed his legions of fans.  In fact he has denounced the fans of yet. But their he is. Running onto the stage with devil horns in the air. He looks like a different person to be honest. Huge smile on his face and walk that could only suit a champion.  Yes it's Sushi-X in all his glory. As he hits mid stride he pauses and stands proud as millions and millions of pyro hits behind him. He stands there for a moment taking it all in. Grin on his face. He is loving this moment. The fans are cheering...cheering so loud they actually drown out the pyro. He stands for a moment as the smoke of the fire engulfs him. He makes his way to the ring slapping the fans hands. High fives here, high fives there. The occasional fist bump.  He slides into the ring and looks to the fans raising his hands high above his head. They are loving it. Sushi motions for a mic. It's tossed to him and as he raises it to speak the fans cheer again. He waits a moment for the cheers to die down before speaking. 

Quantum....

There are cheers and boos from the fans. 

Now i came out here to address you but, Mr. Andoni has really said all that needs to be said. Now, he used to be our enemy. But, now he is only your enemy and well, I hope he buries you before I can get to you. 

The crowed goes silent

Because if he doesn't beat your ass back to the future, then I sure fucking will

The fans erupt in cheer rembereing the three great matches the duo had. 1-1-1. 

No, I'm out here for something more.  Something bigger than you and me.  Something that will change CMV forver. You see I'm here to address the backstage. Sane, Hayden, dirty republic, Foriegn Affairs. You all sit by and let hHh run this company any way he sees fit. And really what have you guys done.  NOTHING!  You have done nothing!  Yes here and there you have defied him but at what cost? What have you really done...by yourselves?

The crowed pops for the defiance that these wrestlers have tried.  They cheer for the unsung heroes. 

The fact of the matter is you are but a rock in the river. A river that is CMV. A river that is ever flowing in one direction. And that flow is ONLY in one direction. YOUR ROCKS DO NOTHING TO TIDE THE FLOW!

The crowed cheers again. 

That flow is only ever moving in the same direction. Now, if you were to dam that river. If you were able to divert that flow then really....well then you stop the flow of that river and change its direction or just stop it all together. 

Sushi pauses for 3...whole...seconds

You toss a rock into this river, Hayden, it does nothing. You toss another rock, Sane, it does nothing. But, you pour the bed rock into the river then it changes it's form, it changes its direction.  You pour enough rock into it then it stops the flow.  

Sushi stops again and looks to the back lowering the mic to his side. The crowed is in an uproar. 

Now one rock will not stop the corporation. Two or three will not do it either. No, we need a LANDSLIDE! Now I'm not out here to proposition any kind of stable. I'm not her to try and be friends with any of you. But, if we want a change. If we want things to change, then we must take it upon ourselves to make that change, We need...

Sushi stops looking to the crowed raising his arms

WE NEED A REVOLUTION! WE NEED TO STAND UP AND SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" We need to come together and put a stop to the corruption that is the Corporation.  I've been out spoken about how I feel about this company and how I feel about Triplee H's tyranny. But, i cant do this alone. I need a call to arms. I need and army...CMV needs an army. We must come together and stop this flow. 

The crowed is banging against the barriers, cheering, there may be a riot.

There is only one man that can lead us.  There is only one man who can stand out front and lead the cavlery.  I am sad to say it is not me. I have burned those bridges. No one back stage will follow me.  But, there is one. A giant amongst men.  A leader that knows what's best for buisness. A general who can lead from the front lines. And that man is......

3 second pause

That man is none other than......CYBORG!

The crowed is besides themselves. They start cheering for the soon to be hall of famer

CYBORG...CYBORG...CYBORG

CYBORG....we have had our differences. Everyone on this roster has had their beef with you. But it's simple. It comes down to one thing..................

You are not the hero we deserve but... you are THE HERO THAT WE NEED! We need a general to lead an army. We need a hero to save this company. You are that hero. No one backstage needs to admit it...I've heard the murmurs of a revolution. But that is all they are...murmurs. Cyborg....help those murmurs turn into a landslide. Lead this revolution....lead us into a new era. 

There is a rumble that shakes the arena. No, it's not the fans, it's the wrestler backstage. 

Now that being said...we need an army. And I'm looking to the backstage. Pull your panties out your ass, stop hiding, stop making excuses. Come, everyone, and join the revolution. Let's join together and and stop the tyranny. Let's join together and bring this company back to the FANS. LETS MAKE THIS A COMPANY A COMPANY WE ALL CAN HOLD OUR HEADS HIGH AND BE PROUD TO BE A PART OF! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE'NT A PART OF US...THEN YOU ARE AGAINST US. 

As the crowed cheers, Sushi begins to make his way out the ring. He stops though before exiting the ring. He has a grin on his face. We walks back to the center. 

OMEGA!!!  

The crowed cheers for Quantum. Sushi's grin grows

No...no...no, I'm talking to you, OMEGA LEE. You third rate, third tier wanna be superstar. 

The crowed goes silent

Oh Omega you thought I forgot about your disrespect after our last match? No...no...no. As much as the army needs bodies. Strong....or WEAK! I haven't forgotten about you. Win the title or lose the title...that's not what I'm after anymore. No, I need to show you respect. So, after your match tonight. I want you, one on one, no one ringside, no triple threat, no tag team. No, just me and you in this ring...on Genisis. the corporation and the evolution can wait. For now....I want you. Prove yourself. Prove you belong here.  Step up to the plate BOY....and stop hiding behind Cole Savage. Let's see what you are really made of kid.  I promise you. You will not win. 

Sushi drops the mic....instead of exiting backstage though he disappears into the sea of fans while they cheer for him. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Revolution H Empty Re: Revolution H

Post by krzy Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 am

cyborg is dead

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down