Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Take Notice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Take Notice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Take Notice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Take Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Take Notice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Take Notice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Take Notice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Take Notice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Take Notice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Take Notice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Take Notice

2 posters

Go down

Take Notice Empty Take Notice

Post by Decided Villain Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:36 am

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 26 (#285)

After winning via count out, Kristen celebrates in the ring as Cooper recovers on the outside after a brutal back suplex on to the steel steps. After celebrating Kristen orders the referee to grab her a microphone as she approaches Cooper outside the ring. Kristen doesn't waste anytime and throws her back into the steel steps, sending the top layer flying to the start of the ramp. Kristen with a smile on her face picks cooper back up. Looking into her eyes, Kristen delivers a headbutt to the skull as the thud echos around the arena. The crowd lets out a shocked noise as blood starts to drop down Kristen's forehead as she throws Cooper into the ring. Kristen slaps herself twice hard across the face.

Kristen then follows and grabs the mic off the referee before shoving him to the ground. She then stands over a lifeless Megan Cooper

Kristen Page : WHAT do we have here. A broken, beaten and battered woman! Not the first time is it Cooper? Gotta be used to it at this point right? HAhahahahahahahahaHA... Contrarily to what the weak minded may believeeeeeee, I AM NOT ALONE. I have never felt more safe in my life in-fact, because I have the briefcase. OOOOOhhhhhhhh and how DANGEROUS can I be with that. Right Quinn-Belle?

Kristen wipes her forehead, blood now on her fingers. Kristen licks the blood off of her fingers and continues to speak.

Kristen Page : Most times when people cut ties with someone, its often that someone that handed you the knife, I still have that knife. I would dooooooo sick things to get the belt, Quinn. I would dismember the whole roster to get the title back you hear me? I am not afraid to bleed for what I want. I am not afraid to take a heel to the throat to get that belt, Quinn. But Quinn, lets make this fun. I want you to watch your back. I want you to be ready, I want you to send your lackey after me, just so I can rip her apart. I am coming for you Quinn and I am taking back what is mine.

Kristen drops the microphone and pulls up Cooper to her knees. In a sprint Kristen runs into the corner and then runs back to Cooper delivering a devastating Knee straight to the temple, leaving Cooper out cold.

Kristen Page : CLIMB 2 FAME WAS THE DAY I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING! That was the day hell froze…That was the day pigs started to fly. That day I stood up and looked fear right in the eye and said, Mr. Fear you are a liar! Quinn, today I want you to go and I want you to tell anyone you can that they need to hear my warning…THAT THEY NEED TO TAKE NOTICE OF KRISTEN PAGE! Don't worry though, I'll give you your time in the sun before I kill you're fucking lights. You're going to burn up in your atmosphere, you're going to burn up, in your utmost fear. Because I am the silver in the bullet, I am the trigger that will make you obey!

Kristen drops the mic as we cut to commercial break.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Take Notice Empty Re: Take Notice

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:45 am

You are on FIRE today, and that final paragraph, my god that was too sweet. It was another powerful message this time to Quinn-Belle. The thought of a proper Quinn-Belle/Kristen Page feud is a very exciting one, you've done a good job of making Kristen feel truly psychotic here, if you keep this up you'll be one of the best Money in the Bank holders ever. Loving this so far. Keep it up Aaron!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down