Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice

Go down

CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice Empty CMV.com Exclusive: Doctor's Notice

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 am

A few hours after Reality Wrasslin', a video was uploaded to CMV.com. The video opens with a shot of Lisa Evans, sitting at a table with a Doctor. It had been a few hours since the main event between Josh Wolf and Camron Harris, which saw Wolf busted open by one of Harris' superkicks.

Lisa Evans: Hello ladies and gentlemen, Lisa Evans here with some news. Earlier today on Reality Wrestling, we saw what could be considered one of the most brutal and technical matches in RW history between Josh Wolf and Camron Harris. Unfortunately, Josh Wolf was injured during the match after being hit with one of Harris' superkicks. Here with me is Doctor David Wiseman from Hartford Hospital.

Dr. Wiseman: Thank you for having me, Miss Evans. Concerning Mr. Wolf, after his match with Harris, Wolf was immediately sent to our hospital. The laceration he received in his match with Mr. Harris required eight stitches to close. Wolf is still in our care, currently taking a concussion test. We expect to have word on his condition within an hour.

Lisa Evans: Will Wolf be capable of defending his title tomorrow night on Friday Night Genesis?

Dr. Wiseman: As of right now, I believe so. However, if our doctor's have confirmed that Mr. Wolf does indeed have a concussion, then we will make a request to Mr. Turner to postpone the match or to remove the Rising Star Championship from Wolf's possession. But, if Wolf is cleared, I will stress the fact that he must avoid opening up the stitches on his wound. We do not want the wound to worsen during his match with Sebastian Vachon.

Lisa Evans: Do you think these injuries will affect Wolf's defense, if he is-!

???: Get me a damn mic.

Lisa and Wiseman look off to the side in shock as Josh Wolf comes into frame, wearing a Gauss bandage to cover up his stitches. The doctor was about to speak up when Wolf showed him a set of release papers. Wolf seemed less disoriented now and more angry.

Josh Wolf: I was cleared Doctor. You can head back to work now. And Lisa, please go find someone else to interview. I need to be alone for this.

Lisa Evans and Dr. Wiseman quickly leave from the frame, leaving Wolf alone. The Hunter set the Rising Star Championship on the table, pointing at it with an enraged expression.

Josh Wolf: Harris, I still hate you for what you have done to my competition and to me... But, after our match, I can say that you earned some of my respect. But this is not your time. This title is not and will not be in your reach for a long time. As for Vachon, I know you and your allies in RISE are watching this... I want this to be a message to you and all of RISE. I will not give up this title, until I am completely broken...

Vachon. You've screwed with the wrong person. You see this bandage... The stitches I got from Harris? I am going to make sure that what I do to you is worse than this... Tomorrow night, you will learn not to feed a wild animal.

Watch. Your. Back.

Wolf picked up his title, flashing an airline ticket for Seattle, before leaving the frame of the camera. The video fades to black and ends.

(I kinda rushed this promo, sorry Dashie baby.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)