Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1

2 posters

Go down

Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Empty Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1

Post by HellishxHades Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:01 am

As the season premiere of Genesis continues, the Titantron goes black as slowly, letters begin to pop up, one by one. D... A... S... H... until the screen read Dashing Tips! The screen started to gain color, and we could see Tyson Cage staring at himself in the mirror. Not seeing the camera filming him, he flexes with the look of astonishment on his face. Then he realized the camera, and let's a devious smirk out.

Tyson: Oh, welcome!

Tyson gets distracted by his reflection again before snapping out of it to continue speaking.

Tyson: Right, sorry ugos, got a little distracted by something Dashing. But today, I will give you some tips on what type of clothes you should wear. Since I can't cover every article of clothing in one segment to help your hot mess that you got rocking on, I am gonna to show you it part by part. This week, we are gonna be talking about your top choices.

Tyson starts to walk over to the closet. And he begins to open it, but before opening it up all the way, he closes it quickly, and starts to gag.

Tyson: Oh good, couldn't CMV afford any better looking shirt. Dammit, ok ugos, this one is for you I guess. This is shirt number 1.

Tyson pulls out the first shirt, it was a "I Will Sting You" Crowe t shirts. Tyson was struggling to not through up. Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Screen10

Tyson: Oh God, what was this man thinking. This is unacceptable, the colors are so 2017, it just look bad. And that font, it is so last season. Ok, so if you own this shirt, you either gonna want to wear it inside out, or you gonna want to do this.

Tyson drops the shirt in a trash can. He reaches into the closet and pulls out a "Fallen Angel" Jon Reed shirt. Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Screen11
Tyson struggles not to vomit at the sight of the shirt's design.

Tyson: Now this shirt is perfect. Perfect if your going to a satanic cult meeting. It has a demon and everything, only thing it missing is some god awful tattoos. But, for someone that is gonna try to look like a decent member of society, just don't wear this shirt.

Tyson tosses the shirt into the trash. And begins to pull a shirt out of the closet. He pulls a "Bickering Duo" Tyson Cage and Suraci Shirt, and he pauses as he stares off into it, completely silent.
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 15043910
It seemed for a second, that the The Bickering Duo Tyson was breaking through, and Tyson was on the verge of a breakdown.
Tyson carefully places it into the trash can.

Tyson: That shirt is a nice one, appropriate for public, yes. Should it be thrown out no. I mean yes, it brings back memories of what could of been, and that a lesson for another time. Let's move on.

Tyson reached into the closet and grabbed the new "Dashing Tyson Cage" Tyson Cage T Shirt.
Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Screen12
And his cockiness returns in full.

Tyson:And this here is a perfect, wait no, it's Dashing. This is the New Tyson Cage Shirt. It goes great with everything. Comes in all colors, and is made with the finest Egyptian Cotton. Go on, Buy it.

Tyson sets the shirt back into closet and pulls out a box of matches from his back pocket.

Tyson: And remember, No matter what you do. You will always be an Ugo.

Tyson lights the match and drops it into the trash can, setting it a blaze. As the camera to black and regains color, we are at the announcers table where Mr. Dashing is looking at two different shirts when he realizes that the camera I'd on him, and he quickly hides them.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1 Empty Re: Dashing Tips 2: Clothing Options part 1

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:13 am

Lol, nice man, I like these, keep it up!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down