Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
War Breaks Loose!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

War Breaks Loose!!

2 posters

Go down

War Breaks Loose!!  Empty War Breaks Loose!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:15 am

As Friday Night Genesis continues on, the “ambiguous” Jaquan Shay comes out in his black suit, looking oh so flashy. He walks into the ring, hearing a ovation of boos from last week’s bout. The undefiant superstar just stands in the ring, looking pissed off as ever.  

Last week, I led a team of unprepared lackeys into a war against some of the dirtiest players in the game. I had my back, where were the rest of you!?! On the apron, shining your boots like the little boys you are. Hell, I could’ve done better with an arm cut off and my other arm up MY ASS!! Guri Sukonov, you may have gotten the win for your team, but don’t think that this is over. That 6 pack challenge is mine come Deathwish. And you can whine and bitch to Paul Heyma-

As Shay was beginning to speak on about Paul Heyman, the man himself comes out to even more boos. The manager of the Russian Ogre AND now the Russian Revolutionary of Unmatched, comes out, smirking and laughing all the way to the ring. He finally makes it into the ring, with Jaquan growing frustrated at the amused Heyman.

Oh, this is all so riveting. The fact that you think you are going to win the 6 pack challenge when you have 5 other superstars to worry about. And my client, Guri Sukonov, may be stuck in the corner, but trust me on this, when I tell you, he is going to bring bloodshed towards you and the rest of that little pack of midcarders. Because unlike you, whining and bitching, Guri Sukonov does what he sets out to do; destroy. He’s destroyed victim after victim after victim after victim, to a point where he’s only had 4 losses in his career here. 4!! That’s equivalent to Justin Sane of all people!! So what I’m trying to say is….Guri Sukonov doesn’t fear you. In fact, fear isn’t even in his vocabulary when describing you. The only thing he sees when being with you is a chew toy, per-se. But it narrows down to what Guri Sukonov is going to do to you come Deathwish.

As Heyman ended his little speech of sorts, he just stands there, smiling at Jaquan, who then reveals a smile of his own, to a point where he starts chuckling.  

Really, Heyman? Is that why you came out here? To praise your client? I could give a shit and a half about Sukonov. In fact, he isn’t even my worry at the moment. My worry is winning back MY championship. THEE Anarchy Championship. So I’m not focused solely on Sukonov, I have to NOW focus on the little runaways from our match last week. So if you came out here to boast, well then I’m gonna stop you there and tell you this; I’m going to win my championship and when I do, you AND Sukonov are gonna be kissing my ass with a smile on both of your faces. And they’re aint shit that neither of you can do about it.

And as the young superstar said that, Shay smiles, walking out of the ring, while Heyman just continues to laugh on at him. Shay get’s to the ramp, looking back at Heyman, clapping, not realizing the Russian Ogre himself running towards him. And with the power of 1,000 freight trains, Sukonov clotheslines Shay out of his own skin. He lays still on the ramp, as Sukonov does a victorious war cry, while Heyman just smiles on, watching his client tearing Shay apart. Guri then picks up Jaquan by the back of his neck, like a mother cat to her kitten, and throws him onto the barricade. The war-hound Sukonov looks at what he has done, and picks up Shay again, but now putting him into the ring. Shay, still unconscious, lay still in the middle of the ring, while the Russian Beast get’s atop of Shay and lays into him vicious forearms and punches. Like a mad gorilla, Sukonov continues beating Shay to a pulp, whereas security and medical come to the aid of Shay. Security attempt to get Sukonov off, but they aren’t, as Sukonov throws most of them, while the others just run off. Medical team are looking at Shay, but Sukonov grabs the Shay and hit him with the THUNDEROUS SIT-OUT POWERBOMB!! Jaquan lay still in the middle of the ring, as Sukonov and Heyman just walk off onto the ramp, leaving a warpath amongst Genesis.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

War Breaks Loose!!  Empty Re: War Breaks Loose!!

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:15 am

This was a great read, 702, sometimes you say stuff that's a bit confusing, like Paul saying midcarders took me out a bit, lol, but overall I've enjoyed the back and forth between Shay, Hey man and Guri, it's a rare storyline where two hated heels go at it and you're not sure who to cheer for, keep it up!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:46 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:This was a great read, 702, sometimes you say stuff that's a bit confusing, like Paul saying midcarders took me out a bit, lol, but overall I've enjoyed the back and forth between Shay, Hey man and Guri, it's a rare storyline where two hated heels go at it and you're not sure who to cheer for, keep it up!

Thanks man.

The Midcarders thing was to put down the other superstars that were on Team Shay last Fusion.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down