Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Loose End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Loose End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Loose End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Loose End Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Loose End Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Loose End Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Loose End Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Loose End Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Loose End Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Loose End Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Loose End

3 posters

Go down

Loose End Empty Loose End

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 pm

It's the start of Fusion #130 and everyone has just settled into their seats after the average firework show. Unexpectedly, a familiar theme begins to play...  

The crowd jump up and throw a mixture of boos and cheers towards the most decorated man in CMV history, clearly divided on what to think of the firestarter at this point. Eventually the man of the moment walks on stage, clad in his normal ring attire with a mic hanging loosely in his hand. Looking around with a confident smirk he slowly presses the mic against his lips, not even bothering to allow the crowd to calm down.

Kent: Alright alright, calm the fuck down while i'm speaking.

They dont seem to like his attitude towards them and boo all at once, the boos overwhelming the cheers this time until it finally comes to a stop.

Kent: Well done... now lets talk. Last Fusion me, Sean and that thing named Daemion got ourselves a trios match opportunity against a bunch of nobodies. who i'll say now wont have a damn chance against our combined ring ability. Dont believe me?  look at our other matches for example, we've absolutely destroyed whoevers come against us. Anyhow, i'm not here to talk about that petty little match, i'm here to talk about the future. You see, those titles wont prevent us from going after other championships and it damn sure wont stop us from getting what we want, especially that world championship. My brother who is equally as determined  also wants his shot at the big one, Daemion... who the fuck knows what he wants.

The Irishman starts pacing up and down the stage in a fast pace, as if he needs to get something off his chest.

Kent: Other than championships something else has been stuck in my mind, a loose end which has been haunting me since "time" began. Let me take you back a few years in CMV, when XGEN was once the great power of the company and a younger me was making history. Everyone knows I was apart of this once great group, a collective who ultimately dragged me down and almost ruined my fucking career. It was instantly a downhill struggle as soon as I joined, nothing was going well for me as the members slowly tore me apart, so it was time to do something about it. When that asshole named "Sushi-X" turned his back on me in the ring I decided to make him pay, which was by slamming a steel chair into his back over and over again until his boyfriends came down and chased me away. Since then, I have slowly got my vengeance on every member other than one... Quantum.

As soon as he says this the crowd cheer loudly to the prospect of a fight between the two, maybe even a possible match of the century!

Kent: Quantum... I know you've always wanted this match and we can both agree this can only be settled in one place, the biggest stage of them all Absolution. But what am I kidding, you'll probably just run back to "Unmatched" like a little bitch!

Kent stops pacing and looks down to the ring, a smile creeping across his face once more.

Kent: Dont take to long buddy, the future awaits...

And with that, Kent lowers the mic away from his mouth and looks around with a chuckle, the crowd appears to be cheering with excitement in front him, unable to comprehend what just happened.

[Open to Rifted, if nothing happens Kent exits and the segment slowly turns to black.]

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Loose End Empty Re: Loose End

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 am

Two taps sound like war drums....

"Are we live?" The voice of The Future Man echoes through the arena as the titantron clicks on, just as Quantum taps a third time on his watch.

"Well... about time...." he condescendingly mocks the  production crew as the screen shows him in a training ring, covered in sweat, hard work, and dedication.

"Well, Mr. Kent, I apologize for the delay... as you know...." he huffs a deep breath to gather his thoughts and remove himself from the training environment, "As you know, I'm pretty good with Time Management. But these monkeys working this live-feed seem to not understand my sense of urgency when it comes to the matter. So, for any inconvenience I have caused you, I must apologize.

I hear ya, ol buddy.... you want a match with Quantum, eh? All these years must have really been eating you up? You had a match of the year, or two, against Kevin Lee... you took out your aggression on Divine... but you never did get a shot at Quantum huh?

Well, I'm sorry to say, Mr Kent, you're probably going to have to let that eat at you just a little longer.
You see I'm a busy man. I've got the graphic novel reboot of TimeCop in production, and most importantly I have a Television Title match coming up at iMplosion.

You said I will run like a little bitch?! No, Mr. Kent, I have been training since I got here. I see your accolades, and I laugh... because only 1 matters in the end... THE Most Wins in HISTORY. So, when your career is over, you'll say 'I did this once, and that once, and this one time I did this twice' and mine will never be over cuz they THEY will ALWAYS say Quantum did this THE Most...."

So, Mr. Kent, you want to book a match at Absolution??? Like, a year away? I'm busy that day... I'm sorry, ol pal, I'm a busy man and I plan my time accordingly. I'd hardly call The Rumble the biggest stage of them all, by the way... if fact, I even gave up my iMplosion Rumble spot for next year to a fan who preordered and got a Golden Ticket.... though I doubt the doctors will clear him in time after what I did.

Seriously, Kent... I literally GAVE you a championship match after my Cyborg Invitational wins and you failed. You did the same for Kevin Lee in your tag team championship match when he gave you a shot also. So XGen Failed You? I'm sorry, bud, I think you failed us all.

I wish you the best of luck in that Trios Championship you got coming up... I really do... I hope you don't give them the opportunity so see why XGEN didn't need you....

Sorry Kent, my time is up. I've got a big match coming up and I'd rather not just be talking.... I'm gonna train until I get what I want.... I will walk out of iMplosion as THE Champion... and given your record with these types of matches... Your Effect is due to Your Cause....
But you don't even have a match???? Shhhhhheeeeeiiiitttttttt
I ain't got Time for that.... I'll see you the next Monday"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:08 am

Immediately following Kent winning the Trio's Championship with company, two flashes flashback and Quantum is back on the Titantron, this time clapping his hands together as he walks down a hallway.

Clap clap clap...

"Alright, Mr. Kent... great job on the effort. You see, at first I didn't think you had it in you. On one hand, I was hoping you'd lose... hoping you'd be a little demoralized so it would be easy to pick you apart if I chose to do so.

The other hand?"

Quantum looks at his gauntlet...

"The other hand wanted you to win. I wanted a strong showing from THE FIRESTARTER.... Because I have a fire of my own to start...
At first I wanted to try to gather some of my friends and take those belts from you...  but no, no, no.... as it stands my TRUE XGEN brothers are gonna be busy that day. And knowing your history? You won't have them long....

But guess what???"

He let's it linger a bit as two flashes flash one again and the titantron shuts off.

Quantum emerges onto the stage with a grand ovation. He doesnt stare down the trio, he only stares down Kent.
"Do you know what time it is?" He pauses for effect, though none of them take the bait. "Well, whatever.....
I didn't want you, or any of these fans to imagine I didnt think it wasn't important for me to drop the news in person, but I have cleared my schedule for Ascendance...."

The crowd goes nuts

"And.. I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!! Ryan Kent, at Ascendance, I will show you why I AM UNMATCHED in this game, why I am THE KING of that ring, this ring, and every ring there ever has been and ever will be."

He backs away slowly, never letting go of his gaze as he exits the ramp

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:05 pm

BREAKING NEWS:

While Quantum is expected to be on vacation, The Future Man was spotted at the Titty Twister in Mexico at a local indy house show. He signed autographs, promoted the future-release of the graphic novel TimeCop: Quantum and due to the enthusiasm of the crowd performed a quick lecture on why he will defeat Ryan Kent at Ascendance.

Loose End 20180713

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:37 am

Literally the greatest gif of all time

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content