Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It Takes Two to Tango Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It Takes Two to Tango

2 posters

Go down

It Takes Two to Tango Empty It Takes Two to Tango

Post by Rage Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:47 am

Dance Party managed to get the win in an eight man tag team match. The father and son tandem proved to be a formidable team and one that shouldn't be underestimated in spite of their playful antics. Baron Von Braun got a mic and said, "You see Hansy my boy! We can do it! We can win! We can become Tag Team Champions one day!"

Hans Von Braun looked kinda sad and took the mic from his phat father's hand. He shook his head for a moment and put his shades back on. "But Poppa! Hansy didn't want to be a fightah! Hansy wants to be a dance-ah!" The lights dim and the spot light was on Hans and Baron, the music hits and to everyone's shock and amusement it was....

Micheal Jackson's Thriller that Hans and Baron danced flawlessly to! However, not everyone enjoyed watching this and it was just a matter of time before somebody spoiled this Dance Party.

(Open to Hellish)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two to Tango Empty Re: It Takes Two to Tango

Post by HellishxHades Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:57 am

They two were interrupt by the theme of the Anarchists, Caleb Reed and Crowe. Who come out to a chorus of boos. They both smirk as both the Von Braun's stood there confused to why they were out there.

Crowe: Look, we ain't here to make you both mad, here.

Caleb: No, we are.

Crowe: That's right. Why are you guys dancing,
this is Wrestling. If you want to dance, go to You Think you can dance!

Caleb: Yeah and get eliminated the first week.
Cause your dancing sucks.

Crowe: Caleb, do you know what I see in this ring.

Caleb: Wrestlers?

Crowe: Nope

Caleb: Dancers?

Crowe: Nope.

Caleb: Oh I know, we got a couple of Games...
ga... ga.... GEEKS.

Crowe chuckles (similar to Karl Anderson chuckle).

So why don't one of you geeks fight on of us next week, hey we even let you choose which.

They both chuckle and they both made Anarchy A with their hands and bounced them off each other.

(Open to Rick)
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:55 am

Baron Von Braun was more angry about the rude interruption than his son was. He got back on the mic and the music stopped. "Really? You two goofs wanna match? You got it! I'll...I'll...I'll have my son Hansy Boy Teach you a lesson!"

Hans Von Braun then moved in and took the mic. "Ahh Dancing lesson?" Baron shook his head and Hans finally understood. So much for dancing. "If Hans had to choose only one of ya, Then da mighty Hans vill chose you Caleb! If you don't vish to dance, den you'll vant to take the Hans fitness challenge girly man! Next veek! You and Hans Von Braun!"

The Baron laughs and took the mic from his son, "That's my boy! That's want I wanna see!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:13 am

During Fusion, The Dance Party entered the ring smiling, waving at the fans and showing off their tag team belts. They really enjoyed being the tag team champions of Fusion and savored every moment of being on top of the tag team mountain for as long as they could. It would end eventually, all title runs do. But for now, for right now Dance Party was the team to beat on Fusion. Thus far, they've been undefeated. Papa Baron was the one talking as he had the more serious tone of the father son duo.

"Thank you! Thank you! It's great to be here and to be your tag team champions! But we're not booked to wrestle tonight! I'm sure some of you are disappointed but we're here to entertain each and every one of you! But first! Blood and Stone wanted a rematch for the tag team championship! Me and Hansy Boy have no problem with that because we're here to be the best! To be the best you gotta beat the best! Blood and Stone? You're on! You just gotta covince the powers that be to make it happen! We'll be right here ready to fight you again!"

A mixed reaction, but most of fans respected that Dance Party was here to defend their titles with honor and wanted to defend their hard fought championships often. Nothing wrong with that even if you didn't like their antics. The Baron continues.

"My boy Hansy will now perform a special dance that Blood and Stone will love! And you will too!"

Hans von Braun rolled his shoulders and leans down to speak into the mic The Baron held. "Dah Chicken Dance?" Some people laugh at this before the Father sets his dull witted son straight. "No No! The other one!" replies the Baron. Hans smiled and shook his head. He could believe what he was about to do but he practiced hard on this very flexible dance.

"Ja! Dah Spidah dance!!" shouted Hans. The lights dim and a spot light was on Hans. His father left the ring to give his massive muscle bound son plenty of room to perform the Spider Dance. What the crowd saw was nothing short of amazing.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Backstage during Fusion...

The Dance Party, Hans and Baron Von Braun where standing proud, grinning like idiots with their Tag Team titles draped over their shoulders. A backstage interview was about to ask them some questions but the Baron snatched the mic and spoke for the father and son duo.

"I'm sure all of you been wondering where we've been for two weeks. Thing is, Dance Party was given some time off and we made the most of our european vacation! They love us down there! So many meals! How'd you spend your two weeks Hansy my boy?"

Hans grinned and took the mic now. Some laughs and heckling from the crowd gave Hans a pause before he spoke with a deep german accent.

"Ja! Hansy spend many nights on a pile of money with a lovely lady! She likes Hans because Hans is rich and has a big german sausage!"

Some more laughs from the crowd and the Baron took the mic back and shook his head with embarrassment.

"Boy! I don't need to know that!! Anyways, tonight we clash against the Anarchists! It's been long coming since they came down and ruined our dance routine! They're just jealous they don't have the dance skills we do! That and they want our Tag Team Titles! Well...come and get them boys! We're not gonna make it easy for you! Bring your A game because the Dance Party always do! Get ready for a beating Anarchists! We'll show you what a mistake it was to pick a fight with us!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Backstage during Fusion, Hans was all smiles as he made way back to the showers but was stopped in the hallway by his father, The Baron. The obese hairy man didn't look too happy as he munched on a big slice of apple pie, spitting crumbs everywhere as he spoke.

"What are you doing boy? Losing a match and shaking hands? That's not gonna get us anywhere. Bad enough we never got a rematch for the Tag Team Titles you helped us lose. Small miracle we're even in the Tag Team Cup."

Hans frowned as he swiped the pie crumbs from his pecs, thoroughly disgusted from his portly father's complete lack of manners. He was about to say something, opening his mouth but was then cut off.

"I know what you're going to say. I don't want excuses. I don't care how much respect you've earned, losing all the time isn't going to get us anywhere. I brought you back so we could dominate the tag team division, get your wrestling career back on track before I retire. Don't want to follow in my foot steps boy? Don't want to contribute to our proud legacy? Or do you want to smile and entertain the fans while they laugh at your losses behind your back? You could always go back to where I found you, in a gym power-lifting and wasting your time trying to be a body builder and movie star. You're not Arnold and you never will be. You're a wrestler, not an entertainer."

Hans wasn't smiling and looked hurt and little angry. He didn't say anything to his f@t father. His massive shoulders just slumped in defeat and continues on his way to the showers shaking his head.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:57 am

During Monday Night Fusion, Dance Party made their last appearence for that show to much fanfare. They had a great new look and new entrance music and surprisingly, Former two time CMV Vixen's Champion Cassie Maverick as with them. She hadn't been seen on Fusion for years and was warmly welcomed by the fans. Once things calmed down, Cassie got a mic as her tag team smiled and waved. Dance Party had never looked better.

"So? Like whatcha see? Yep, I gotta say thanks to my management skills Dance Party has got a second chance at some tag team gold. They just needed a make over and who better to do it than this here cowgirl? My hubby Hansy here asked for my help and wanted me to manage their tag team. I agreed so you'll see me with these two darlin's often! I pulled some strings and got Dance Party on Genesis. We don't need no third party! We'll make CMV history and win the Tag Team titles on both brands on this here side of CMV!"

The fans cheered and Cassie, Hans, and Baron danced a bit before she continued.

"Thats right folks! We're here to entertain ya'all and we'll be your tag team champs again! What Cassie wants Cassie gets! Seeyas on Genesis! We'll make that show worth watching every week! Ya'all have the real great evenin' ya'hear?"

And so the new and Improved Dance Party waved goodbye to Fusion but were eager to get a fresh start on Genesis. Would they get the Tag Team gold again? Safe to say more than a few wanted to see it happen now and soon.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue May 22, 2018 12:25 am

As Hans and Baron von Braun celebrate and dance during their victory over Luke Swanson & Kevin Silva, Cassie makes her way down to the ring. As their manager, she wanted to be there for them even if it was after their tag team match this night. After getting a mic she yelled out, "Yeah! I told ya! You won! Dance Party is back in saddle! Yer gonna get those purdy tag team belts! What Cassie wants, Cassie gets! But Hans, Hon? Why'd you use the German Suplex to win? I thought you guys wanted to use the Heat Bomb instead?"

It was a valid question as changing Dance Party's tag team finisher was once of her suggestions when she gave the tag team their makeover. Hans frowned and scratched his head before taking the mic and replies, "Ja. Hansy forgot! Was too much fun to toss around those girly men with those german suplexs! Maybe Hansy unleash his powahbomb next match!"

Baron and Cassie laugh and the trio head out of the ring together. Perhaps they'd make history together and enjoy one more tag team title run in CMV. Time would tell.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Cassie was irrate backstage. She should be happy with her current reign as Vixen's Tag Team Champion. But this angst came from how Dance Party was being looked on the other brand of CMV. The commentary got her flummoxed as she packed backstage.

"A joke? Really? After all the time I spent changing their look and entrance? A joke!? There's no ladder for them to climb there." Cassie said aloud.

She'd call her husband Hans and let her feelings be known. Maybe she could find them some work elsewhere after their current contract with CMV was up. She was still their manager after all, although she had yet to make an official appearance. Why was that? Did she still have heat for being a defector to the other brand? Did that heat somehow leech over and affected Dance Party? Maybe the problem was HER.

Cassie would have a lot to consider and think about over the coming days. She didn't know if she could successfully guide Dance Party to another tag team championship but goddamn it she was gonna try. After taking a deep breath, she called Hans.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down