Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet

5 posters

Go down

The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Empty The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:19 am

Slate
Okay, he's on his way over here.

Borton
Who?

Slate
... I just told you like five minutes ago.

Borton
Sorry, bro, I'm busy killing Nazi's here.

Slate
Is that Call of Duty; World War ll; lll?

Xander turns to look directly at the camera and winks.

Borton
Yep, and I'm dusting these noobs!

Slate
Well, pause it, Bob's replacement is on his way, he'll be here any second.

Borton
Bob who?

Slate
Wha- Bob ... Luger?

Borton
Right! Yeah, well, it's online I can't pause.

Slate
Then turn it off!

Borton
Fine ... Okay, there, now, down to business I guess.

Slate
Yeah, after what happened at the end of Deathwish, I mean, Luger needs some time away, but he'll be back. For now, we're down a man, and as amazing as you and I are, we can't run Genesis alone.

Borton
I get it, but ... Him?

Slate
And why not? He helped us out with Wolf and we didn't even ask him to. He's a former Undisputed champion, and he wants to join us, it's made to be.

Borton
So long as he knows who's boss!

Slate
And who is that again?

Borton

KNOCK!
KNOCK!
KNOCK!

Slate
Yeah, coming.

Xander opens the door to see an open pizza box staring him in the face, it's top closing down to reveal Rhys Matthews! He smirks and nods his head, Slate letting him in and shutting the door.

Borton
... Is that?

Matthews
Yep!

Borton leaps off of the couch and flips up the top of the box, but his expression of joy quickly turns sour.

Borton
Pineapple ...

He angrily sits back down.

Slate
Right ... Pizza topping preferences aside here, I'm glad that you came.

Matthews
You kidding? I'd love to be in the CLEEK!

Borton
It's KLIQ!

He shouts, then mumbling this and that about pineapples and the betrayal that he's feeling right now.

Slate
Yeah, it is KLIQ, but you'll get there. Look, you have to understand our mission. We're not just a bunch of legends hoping for a big, final, go of it, we're a brotherhood of CMV's elite, taking back what belongs to us! You're a former Undisputed champion, you know what we mean, you want that glory back, right? Well look at what happened at Deathwish ... Sure it didn't end great for Bob, but, Borton and I? We're the NEW, C ... M ...V .... WORLD ... TAG ... TEAM ... CHAMPIONS!!! And we're far from finished! Luger will be back, and there's more of us still to come, but Rhys, we want you to be the newest member of our gang ... Our troupe ... Our KLIQ!

Xander turns around after presenting his big speech hoping to see an excited Matthews pumped up and ready to go, but instead he finds that Rhys and Borton have taken up playing video games together.

Slate
REALLY!?

Matthews
I-, yeah, I heard you, I'm in!

Borton
If I win you have to get another pizza, NO PINEAPPLES!

Xander shakes his head and sighs, leaving the room to get some air as the scene fades on Rhys getting a head-shot on Borton and The Milk Man chucking his controller at the wall ...
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Empty Re: The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet

Post by Alveuss Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 am

I fear for the entire genesis brand with this dastardly, seriously heel group of former undisputed champions running the show
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet Empty Re: The KLIQ Takes a Hit But is Still 2Sweet

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Pfffft, they wouldn't last long if they messed with the kents.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 pm

On rhe cmv wirld tag team champions i so thought he was doing the hip turn of new day
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:00 pm

It's interesting how the team acts so different when Luger isn't arpund.

It' almost like.

Bob forced them to be heels :^)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down