Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
On your career be it... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

On your career be it...

3 posters

Go down

On your career be it... Empty On your career be it...

Post by Gumble Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:31 pm

As NGW comes back from commercial break we see Lisa Evans roaming backstage, microphone in hand and on the hunt for a potential interview, she knocks on the locker room doors hoping to find her first respondent before passing the gorilla position...

Owen Severn
Oi! You! Here!

A disgruntled Owen Severn walks hastily towards Evans, Lisa pretends not to hear as she breaks into a brisk walk trying to get away from the dastardly Severn, but the speed change was to no avail as Owen only pursued her quickly before catching up and slinging an arm around the interviewer's shoulder, Lisa pulls away before deciding to just get it over with...

Lisa Evans
Owen, you just lost a ma--

Owen Severn
No, no, NO! Introduce me first!

Evans rolls here eyes before reluctantly giving in...

Lisa Evans
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... Owen Severn!

Owen gives an approving nod before motioning for Lisa to continue...

Owen, you competed in a tag team match tonight and lost to 'The Indian Destroyers' how doe--

Owen interrupts her once more...

Owen Severn
Actually Lisa no, I did not lose, My partner lost and I just happened to be the unlucky sod that got thrown in the team with him... Honestly if that idiot thinks he's going to ruin my debut here on NGW and get away with it he is sorely mistaken...

Lisa Evans
Speaking of Lance Smith, you two are booked to compete in a match next week, the winner goes on in the tournament to crown the inaugural NGW champion, what is your strategy going into this match, how will you defeat Lance Smith?

Owen spits on the floor and grimaces at hearing the name of his next opponent prior to laughing manically...

Owen Severn
Strategy? Lisa, you've seen me in that ring, I don't need some exquisite plan to win against a disgusting, vile, putrid little waste of oxygen like Lance Smith...

Owen shudders once more at the name of the person he hates the most...

I will do anything and everything I can to not just beat La--, You know what? I can't even say his name... I will do anything and everything I can to not just beat that twat, but I hope to end his career in the process...

A dark expression paints Severn's face as his tone gets more sinister

I don't care if you are 5 or 50, big or small, If you cross me... I will make you pay, I will watch and wait and at the right time, I will destroy everything that you love and everything that you hold dear, So Lance Smith watch out, because next week I am going to break you, I am going to beat you down and incapacitate you.

Lisa shifts uncomfortably as Owen stares a hole through the camera and then turns to Lisa beckoning for the next question...

Lisa Evans
A-as for the other competitors in the tournament, do you have anything to say to them?

Owen Severn
Everyone on this show talks but when the time finally comes for them to listen... they don't, Let me tell you that I have listened to every one of your heart wrenching, pity seeking, feel-good stories and I am sick of it, sick of this idea that if you work hard enough you can do anything! I'm sick of this positive outlook on life when all you are doing is prolonging the inevitable, preventing the pain and suffering I have been put here to inflict. You hear other superstars talking about doing anything to win, You have not met me, you have not experienced the lengths I will go to for my personal glory... You can call me evil, you can call me sadistic but it just makes it sweeter, after all, it's only a little bit of Skull-Duggery...

Owen takes a breath before a callous smile dances across his face...

Are you in your seats? Quietened down? Popcorn ready? I hope so, because what I say next applies to every one of you sick dogs, I will win this tournament, I will become the first ever NGW champion, I will go on to be the greatest champion in CMV history... and if I don't, I will make sure to end every one of your sorry careers before they truly begin!

Owen huffs, pushing past the concerned Lisa Evans and walking into the locker room.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

On your career be it... Empty Re: On your career be it...

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:16 am

Again, another fantastic promo Gumble, 2k18 is the year of Gumble, seriously dude really good stuff.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 am

Viewtiful <3
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:47 pm

ty guys Smile
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down