Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly

Go down

"His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly Empty "His career is over and my career is back on track" - Grizzly

Post by Batman Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm

As the show rolls on we are brought backstage where Mike Grizzly stands by a new face, ready for an interview.

Ryan Blands
Ladies and Gentlemen, i'm Ryan Blands standing here with my guest at this time, Mike Grizzly.

Mike mean mugs the small man as he continues.

Ryan Blands
Mike, a few weeks ago on Fusion, you brutally attacked Billy Weaver backstage. And not even a couple days later on Genesis, you attacked him again, this time in the ring, powerbombing him on the steel steps.

Mike smiles, even laughing a bit.

Ryan Blands
I'm sorry, but forget the original question. I am a Billy Weaver fan. And what you did to him was unnecessary.

Mike looks over at Ryan with a look of disbelief as Ryan gets the same look. Instantly regretting speaking up to the bully.

Ryan Blands
I uh...

Mike knocks him over with a strong right hand. His head bouncing off of the concrete floor. Grizzly however doesn't end the interview. Instead he places a foot on the mans head whilst looking on at the camera.

Mike Grizzly
You see, Billy's been running around here as if he's some sort hotshot. Like he's the law. Brawling all over the place, trying to install fear in his opponents through his pure insanity in a fight. Well, I proved that I ain't scared of nobody. That Billy's not shit. I took him out for taking me out in a sense. I got fired a few months back because Billy let me down. So in return, I destroyed his back and now he's no longer here. He's done. His career is over and my career is back on track.

Mike strokes his badass beard.

Mike Grizzly
Won't be long till I make my way down a golden path. And at the end of the path I see right now is Sushi X and the Anarchy Championship. Mike Grizzly will hold gold. I don't need Billy Weaver or the Corporation in order to achieve that. You watch my matches Ryan, see how dominant I can be. Then you can't even deny that I........am a future champion!

And with that he scrapes his boot off of the poor mans head before walking off.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down