Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Beast Awakened  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Beast Awakened

2 posters

Go down

The Beast Awakened  Empty The Beast Awakened

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 pm

And Friday Night Genesis continues, a familiar theme begins playing as the fans immediately start to boo. As the Russian Ogre himself, Guri Sukonov, and the all but truthful Paul Heyman. Both men ease into the ring, as the fans continue to boo on for the extent of the segment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate of the Russian Ogre himself, Guri Sukonov.

The fans continue to boo on the duo, as Paul just smirks on, with Guri Sukonov giving off his serious look, looking at the crowd.

Now, last week, a turn of events happened. 1st off, Guri’s infantry of the best that Genesis has to offer took down “Team Shay” and put them in shackles, leading them back to whatever 3rd class demotion they were in at the time. But then, Guri Sukonov said screw it….and attacked Jaquan Shay…No,no,no I shouldn’t say attacked….I should have said MAULED Jaquan Shay. Because after Guri Sukonov took Jaquan Shay by the throat, he threw him, 5-6 feet in the air, almost playfully. Guri Sukonov played with his food because he knows Jaquan Shay was over and done with. Jaquan Shay doesn’t know that, but Guri Sukonov does. And so do I, which is why I didn’t come into contact of that little dispute that occurred.

The crowd continues to boo on for a mass period of time, letting Guri just feel the hatred that he brought to himself. Paul on the other hand, just chuckles and shakes his head.

You have to be serious for a second, you expect Jaquan Shay, the small shriveled man that walks into the ring with his space undies on, to beat Guri Sukonov, the most dominating force imaginable in a CMV ring? That just begs the question of how?! How is Jaquan Shay suppose to beat my client, the Russian Ogre himself, GURI SUKONOV!?.....You can’t. You simply cannot beat Guri Sukonov. Few have been lucky to actually get a pin on him, congratulations to those who have. But in the here and now, Jaquan Shay has never EVER pinned Guri Sukonov. And you can base it off fact or opinions, Guri Sukonov is thee best professional wrestler on Friday Night Genesis. I can promise Cass Lafave that if you put this Behemoth up against TIm Lafave, Bob Luger or hell even Chris Andrews, there’s a 3-10% chance that they will either pin or submit Guri Sukonov. And you know why? Because Guri Sukonov isn’t a Tim Lafave, a Bob Luger, or a Chris Andrews. He is a Guri Sukonov, a 500 pound mass of annihilation to anyone in a ring. So no matter the opponent, whether it’d be Jaquan Shay, Bob Luger or ,I’ll even throw this one in, Elijah Stewart, Guri Sukonov will reign supreme till the day he retires. And that’s IS a fact, coming for yours truly.

And as those words slurred out the hateful manager for the Russian Ogre, the crowd continued to boo on the two, while both Sukonov and Heyman walked out of the ring and slowly to the back, admiring the crowd’s reaction to them.  

Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The Beast Awakened  Empty Re: The Beast Awakened

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Continuing to build up Guri nicely, 702, I've been enjoying these simple and straight to the point segments from Heyman, keep on keeping on!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down