Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Belly of the Beast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Belly of the Beast

2 posters

Go down

Belly of the Beast Empty Belly of the Beast

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am

Guri Sukonov, the Russian Ogre, was seen sitting inside his locker room, as he contemplated himself backstage. He had a look of disappointment on his face, but also of anger. His shere stare was momentous enough to crack an egg.

“CMV...I have failed you. I have failed everything I am supposed to be. A warrior, a fighter. Now, I am wreck. I am damaged. I am old. I have withered body and I do not know how long I will be able to fight. But fight I will. And the fighting will start with taking the European Championship from Quantum. Now, a month prior to now, I was on the mat, bleeding from forehead, while Quantum celebrated. I was looked down by not only Quantum, but by Andrew Briggs too.”

“...I DID NOT need your help, Briggs. You merely stumbled upon our match, looking to get back at Quantum. Well I am not rabbit’s foot, I do not give you great fortune. In fact, it was opposite. You gave me bad luck, Briggs. You interfering in man’s match is...cowardly. I am not coward, I AM GURI SUKONOV!! I AM RUSSIAN OGRE!!”

And with that, Guri grabbed a bench, nailed to the cement floor, and broke it out of the floor, throwing it at a pair of lockers nearby, visibly angry, his face showing intense anger.

"QUANTUM!! I WANT REMATCH!! BUT NOT ANY REMATCH!! I WANT TO FACE YOU, IN 20 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH!! NO HOLDS BARRED!! I WILL SHOW YOU WHO GURI SUKONOV IS!! I AM MONSTER, I AM THE OGRE OF CMV!! AND I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!"

Guri would then storm out of his locker-room, viciously kicking the door down with one boot, as nearby dwellers looked at the destruction through the opening.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Belly of the Beast Empty Re: Belly of the Beast

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon May 31, 2021 3:31 am

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Belly of the Beast Empty The Short List

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am

Orange flames emenate from the fireplsce and dance through the room as Quantum takes a seat in his recliner and covers his bare chest with the flap of his robe. He raises his corncob pipe and hits it like a legendary Grandpa. He notices the camera

"Oof, didn't see you there. Oh hey....
Ahhhhh... it may look like I'm on vacation again, but don't let your eyes deceive you. I'm just relaxin. But I'm still working, just takin a break. Frequent breaks, that's the key to productivity. I should know, I've been pretty productive in my CMV career.

You see, the thing IS.. about me? Depends on what the definition of the word IS, is, Bill.

Well, there's quite a few things about me, actually, quite a few things the universe knows. I know MOST things about me... the universe knows a alot things, Dashing knows some.... and if we are following the natural flow of things then respectively that leads us to you, Guri, you knows very little things about me.

You know a thing or two, that's for sure, like what you said in that fit of rage where you declared your tag team partner unfit for your service? You must remember that..
." He puffs on his pipe one, two, three times before tapping the cashed out remains in a nearby tray, the echoing 'Ting Ting Tings' indicating crystal glass. He chuckles "I mean I may be late, but it just happened"

The Future Man packs the bowl as he gazes into the fire. This is what Man viewed for hours before television, he thought as he reminisced.

"But you also must remember the lumberjack match, where you made your intentions very known. Problem is, you should have directed your attention to your partner, then, and addressed the issue face to face. Instead, you tried to cost me my title. Why? So you could tell Pain Wrecker he did a good job, shake his hand, and probably ask for a title shot. You could probably beat him... but can't beat me now.

Those are things I know about you, one or three, but you get the point.

Here's some things about me, you might not know. Here's a few things that aren't mentioned when I make my way to the ring. You know why my entrances are lengthy? Because Dashing is out of breath speaking on my accolades before I can finish so I have to cut then short! Ha

Guri, I am the CMV European Champion. I have more title defense than Championship reigns, and I don't mean for just THIS title, I mean across the board... ALL Championships. That's a very short list to be listed on.

Guri, I have more wins than you can count to in English, probably and literally.  I'm not being mean, i understand it isnt your native language. Some guy in the chat the other day was trying trying to talk bad on Russia, and I defended them for you. Cuz I'm a nice guy like that.. but Guri, those wins? BIG BIG number... andThat's just on this side of the pond... they can't even count the other half of history right now due to pending litigation.

Bah ha...haha! Guri? You follow? We are on different types of lists, my friend.
"

He hits the greens.

"Guri... you aren't paying attention. I hate repeating myself. I specifically stated you have to bring something to the table. You can't bring your win record, cuz that doesn't apply. You can't bring your rage, because that doesn't scare me. You can't bring your hopes and dreams, because I crushed those at Regicide. And you can't bring your tag team partner, because you don't want him. Wait, what year is it? I would consider Dogecoin tho...."

Quantum enjoys the rest of the bowl by the fire.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon May 31, 2021 3:55 pm

Belly of the Beast Downlo10

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:58 am

3 Dings sound as PTSD vibrates through Quantum's soul. Was he not paying attention? Did he get pinned? He snaps to only to realize it's his phone blowing up. He usually keeps his notifications to a zero, because nobody is worth his Off-Time... but he kept getting tagged. Something must have been important.

He opens his phone. Chuckles. Closes it

Waits a moment then opens it again and sends a reply to a friend "Tell him I deleted all of my social media"

Then posts to Instagram

Belly of the Beast Zeoob_12

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down