Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A fire lit, an inferno ensues...

3 posters

Go down

A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Empty A fire lit, an inferno ensues...

Post by Gumble Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:13 pm

After a hard fought win against the wily veteran Danielle Ward, Ally Cage signals for a microphone from ringside...

Ally Cage
I am sick and tired of the notion that I am some precious little flower that will wither under the slightest adversity...

Cage takes a few heavy breaths, still feeling the effects of the war she just went through to prove herself to the division and the CMV Universe...

Ally Cage
I'm not the same underdog that walked in here bright eyed and bushy tailed, I'm not the same woman that trusted everyone to do the right thing, No, no, I am one of the top competitors in this division, sure I've had a tough time getting here but you see, many others cut corners and cheated their way to the top while I was here day in, day out, grinding to be where I am today, and I think that speaks volumes, I think it sets me apart from the get go, I'm not some person you can walk over anymore, I am the Hardcore Champion and I demand respect!

The crowd cheer as it seems the past few weeks have lit a fire inside Ally Cage...

Ally Cage
So Christy, you better be ready, because next week, we are both going into that ring and not leaving the same way we came in. Next week you will know pain, next week you will know intensity and next week, you will know what this title represents...

The crowd cheer once more for their Hardcore Champion and the her new attitude...

Ally Cage
Don't think i'm going to take you lightly, I know what you are capable of in that ring, I know that when that bell rings you will do anything to get your hands on my title but be warned, when I step in that ring I become a whole different beast, I become uncaged!

It's time that I show that you don't have to take shortcuts or cheat to be successful, if not for the good of the division then for the CMV Universe! Sure people may get handed undeserved opportunities left and right but that doesn't mean you can't persevere and better yourself for refusing them. It's time we show the world what we can do, it's time the good guys win!

Ally nods looking around at the CMV Universe as the cheers echo throughout the arena...

Ally Cage
So, Mark this day down in your calendars, because this is the day Ally Cage DECIDED she was going to be the greatest Hardcore Champion of all time!

Cage's music plays as she sends the crowd into the commercial break happy...
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

A fire lit, an inferno ensues... Empty Re: A fire lit, an inferno ensues...

Post by Miztacular Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:30 am

Only a gif can summarise my thoughts on this promo.

A fire lit, an inferno ensues... 20hppx1

Love this promo, love that you've added more character to Ally Cage, you continue to step up the game!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:54 am

You need help..... you have a gif addiction
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down