Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno

Go down

Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno Empty Bring Your Spark, Because I Brought the Inferno

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 pm

After the opening triple threat match on Requiem, a blood soaked Marcantel gets up from the mat, in loss and grabs a microphone. The Demon having an irritated look on his face.

Marcantel
*heavy breathing* This....is horseshit. For almost five years, I have been here working my ass off, and never getting what I'm due. I've had to sit by and watch as these outsiders come here and steal the spotlight from those who deserve it. Why do you think guys like JustIN Sane, Bison, Scott Norrie God Rest his soul, and Hayden left? Because they saw the outright bullshit that has plagued everything. I'm one of the very few that have been here since almost the beginning, and what have I gotten for it? Not a damn thing. All these years in CMV, I have changed so much, from being in the Dirty Republic, to wearing all these fffuukkin masks!!

In a fit of rage, Marcantel rips off the mask, and not just takes it off, he rips it into pieces and then slams it on the mat, followed by a stomp on it. The face paint on Marcantels face was then revealed, along with an even more pissed off expression. But what was most noticeable was the blood pouring down his face.

Marcantel
I...have kept my silence for too long. You see, I left CMV some years ago for a while and when I came back, holy shit. We had guys who weren't deserving title shots, getting damn title shots. While these new players were getting opportunity after opportunity, guys like me were having to sit in the midcard and lower card and watch our spotlights being taken away. It seems like all you have to do to get a title shot nowadays, is interfere in a world title match and cause a disqualification or just talk smack to the owner. These people are not working for their chances they are being GIVEN their shots. I haven't been given anything. I have the freedom of speech, something that isn't allowed anywhere nowadays. Keep in mind, I will NEVER apologize to them or anyone else I've offended after tonight. This is what I've been wanting to say for so long and now I don't care what anyone thinks. And since I just broke character, I don't even know if I'll have a job here after tonight either, so if this is my last night in CMV? Well, I'm just gonna say, it was fun watching useless peasants being given the key to the castle. One more thing to everyone, "You Can Bring Your Sparks, Because I Just Brought The Inferno"...

Marcantel then leaves the ring, with the camera fading on the image of his ripped up mask

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down