Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears

3 posters

Go down

Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Empty Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:03 am

Friday Night Genesis opened up with a scene of the parking lot as a limousine rushed in, quickly parking in it's reserved spot. The driver slowly exited the vehicle, walking over to the far back door. But, before he could open the door, it opened up hurriedly with the new Genesis General Manager Cass LaFave running out of the limousine and moving to the locker room. On her first night as GM of the yellow brand things were already falling apart. Someone in the locker room had caused a mass of chaos and security has been struggling calming the situation down.

The camera followed along with Cass as she finally reached the locker room door, The moment she reached out, a Long Beach PD Officer fell back from the door, falling onto the concrete floor unconscious. Cass looked down with a worried expression as she darted inside. She looked with a bit of shock as Josh Wolf stood in the center of the locker room, with knocked out wrestlers, security, and LBPD all lying and groaning out in pain. Wolf turned to Cass and slowly began walking toward her.

Josh Wolf: Where's Rhys?

Cass LaFave: Wolf, I don't kno-

Josh Wolf: No, I know that you know.... That piece of shit needs to be taught a proper lesson. I want his head on the hood of my damn car by the end of tonight!

Cass LaFave: Josh........ I-I really don't know where Rhys Matthews is... He isn't booked tonight.... Chances are he isn't even in the state.

Wolf popped his neck a bit, growling a bit as an officer slowly began to stir. He was on all fours, taking a few breaths. But by the time of his third inhale, he was met with Wolf's boot to the side of his face. The officer went right back to sleep, his head landing on a wrestler's shoulder with a snore. Cass quickly pulled Wolf away, a look of anger in her eyes.

Cass LaFave: That is enough Wolf! I know you're angry right now.... Every wrestler here has went through those times, even my own son had these same moments... You have to let it go.

Josh Wolf: Not until I get my hands on Rhys... I need to get back at him... He's costed me an important moment, just so he can be an idiot...

Cass LaFave: I understand that Wolf. But that doesn't mean you should go around attacking others to try and get your revenge.... Take the night off, Josh... Cool down and I'll try and make it up to you... I owe you a lot after what you've done to help me and my son, I'll find some way to do so.

Josh Wolf: You want to repay that debt? Give me a match.... Against Rhys Matthews. I don't care if it's at Deathwish or some random Genesis. Hell it can be a house show for all I care... But I want to destroy him.

Cass slowly nodded, taking a step back.

Cass LaFave: Alright.... I'll sign off on the match. Josh Wolf goes one-on-one against Rhys Matthews.

Josh Wolf: ....Not Josh Wolf.... Fenrir.... Fenrir versus Rhys Matthews....

Wolf slowly walked out of the locker room and down the hallway, with Cass watching carefully.

Cass LaFave: One more thing, Josh.... If this kind of 'incident' happens again... I won't tolerate you on my show with those actions... We're not Fusion, we don't act that way.

Wolf slowly walked off, not even paying attention to the statement as he walked off. Cass sighed as she helped a few of the wounded wake up and get ready for the night. The scene slowly faded to black and the opening theme began to play.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Empty Re: Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:13 am

Loved it, was nice to see Cass bring up their history and why that's the only reason she was tolerating this outburst. Wolf can go from zero to one-hundred real quick, looking forward to him and Rhys finally meeting one on one

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Empty Re: Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey not everyone on fusion is like that take the man known as bloody justice as example but I loved it to

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Ragnarok Cometh Part I: The Ribbon Tears Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down