Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing

2 posters

Go down

Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Empty Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Friday Night Genesis returns from a commercial break to a shot of Josh Wolf in the locker room, sitting silently as he sighed. His phone was on the bench, having been used recently. He slowly mumbled a bit to himself.

Wolf: I don't know what is happening right now... I'm being punished... Every time I've called upon him, he's been silent... I can't understand why he would be like this...

Wolf slowly wandered to the sink, looking into the mirror with a stone cold glare. He stared intently for several seconds, breathing in and out. He sighed, shaking his head as he sat back down.

Wolf: The time I need you the most Fenrir... And you don't take control... I've been putting on this facade for weeks now just to try and keep everyone in line... But I can't get you to come out.... You did it when I fought Pat, why can't you do it now against a real threat?

Wolf slowly rubbed his temples, shaking his head a bit as he looked up. The locker room door slowly opened up as Rey Furioso walked in. He looked over to Wolf, sitting across from him.

Furioso: What do you want from me, Josh?

Wolf: I wanted to talk about what's been going on recently... Listen, we all got ups and downs, but I need to know what is happening with you. Ever since you returned, things have been downhill for you-

Furioso: And they haven't been for you? You've been getting your ass kicked on all four corners and you think you have the right to criticize me for my performance?

Wolf: No, I'm not saying that at all, Rey... The entire Resistance has been falling apart recently... Our only saving grace has been MLP winning the title and what else do we have going for us? Nothing. I'm wanting to talk to you about how we can fix this whole thing... How we can improve so that we can fight the Kliq. If we don't learn, we'd just start accepting that the Kliq is better.

Furioso: Listen man, I'm not wasting my time with this... You can keep up with the Kliq all you like and try and be the "face of the Resistance", but it's not leading anywhere. I think you're the future of the CMV, Josh, but the legends know when to move on... Greener Pastures and stuff, y'know. I'm done with this, I'll let the Kliq die on their own.

Wolf: That's not how it's going to work Rey. The Kliq aren't going to just go away, they're going to keep up. If we don't cut them down, then they'll remain where they are for the rest of their careers. Rey, you say you're a legend in other parts of the world, right? Why would a legend give up at the opportunity of a fight?

(Open to 702.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing Empty Re: Ragnarok Cometh Part II: Weakened but Still Standing

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Why would a barely standing rookie keep fighting a war against gods? You barely kept your own against those three, but now you leave Stewart at risk. You leave Lafave at risk. And you leave Pierre at risk. All because you got stuck in some loop that you’re some warrior of sorts. Well guess what? You aren’t a warrior. A warrior puts themselves over their people. You have not done that. You just make your ego inflated to a point to where you think you’re a god now. This Fenrir creature. Let me tell you something, kid….

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down