Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The start of something great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The start of something great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The start of something great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The start of something great Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The start of something great Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The start of something great Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The start of something great Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The start of something great Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The start of something great Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The start of something great Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The start of something great

2 posters

Go down

The start of something great Empty The start of something great

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:54 pm

*Blake Virtue is in an interview talking about his signing with CMV Genesis*
Blake Virtue- I feel like this is the next step in my career. They honor me as a legend in Japan, but I knew, the fans knew, and the management knew that my time in Japan has come to an end. And now I have signed with CMV Genesis and my in ring debut in a battle royal on the Death Wish pre show. I got here with a shit ton of hard work, and Ill- *Blake is cut off by the loud crunch of chips. Blake looks over to see Suzuki* Blake Virtue- Um...may I help you?

Back to top Go down

The start of something great Empty Re: The start of something great

Post by Master Ogon Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:06 am

Dio Suzuki just nods and continues to devour his chips, just staring at Virtue. Suzuki has a concerned looked on his face, he doesn't know why Virtue is just staring at him. Suzuki raises up his pointer finger directly to the face of Virtue, trying to signal that he doesn't want to speak with his mouth full. Five seconds pass of just Suzuki munching on his potato chips, the only sound being heard is the crunch of him eating his chips with his mouth open. Suzuki begins to speak, sounding kind of annoyed.

Dio Suzuki:
Are you stupid or something? Continue your interview, if you got something to say you should say it. I'm just watching and I got hungry so I started eating chips. But to be honest, you don't really seem interesting or entertaining dude! I was super bored, I can only imagine what the fans would think!

Even though Suzuki seems very disrespectful, he doesn't even notice as he's just saying and doing what's on his mind. Suzuki points toward the side at a vending machine he got the chips from and pats the back of Virtue before starting to speak.

Dio Suzuki:
Look, you should get yourself a bottle of water to clear up your voice. I can write you a script if you want, we can just restart this whole interview and we can make it interesting. Here, I'll get a piece of paper so I can write the script for ya...

Dio turns around and starts to walk off, his free and noncaring personality is being displayed here, as he doesn't care how other people feel, he's just saying what he thinks

[OPEN TO VIRTUE]
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Furious and aggravated, Virtue catches up to Suzuki and turns him around
Blake Virtue:
I fucking hate people like you. Just walk around like you own the place, like you can do anything you want in any given time. But what have you done to allow yourself to think this? Nothing as far as im concerned. So tell me, offbrand Stone Cold, what exactly HAVE you done here? If you want to keep being cocky and arrogant, then walk away. But if you want to do something about it, meet me in the ring instead of in an interview.
Virtue walks away confidently, knowing that the challenge will be accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:52 pm

I like that you're starting a feud right away here and Ogon is a great choice to get you started, nice one, guys
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down