Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Everything's great! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Everything's great!

Go down

Everything's great! Empty Everything's great!

Post by litw Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:09 pm

Violet Evans
Great job out there, Jane. I can’t believe you were able to beat Kio!

Violet wasn’t lying. Ever since Violet and Jane lost the Women’s Tag Team Championship, she has been very critical of her tag team partner. Especially after Stone lost to Shou Rong a few weeks ago on Octane. But now, a win over a former Women’s World champion was sure to end Violet’s doubts over Jane’s capabilities as a wrestler. Maybe they’ll finally have a proper tag team match after these past few weeks of turmoil. Jane certainly hoped for that, since her bond with Violet had grown pretty strongly since they started training together, peaking with their championship win. Getting back on track is all that Jane wants right now.

Jane Stone
That was the best match of my career! I pinned a former champion! The kneebar somehow didn’t work, but I knew exactly what to do. I guess I DO work under pressure, right?

Violet Evans
Congratulations. You look more surprised than I do.

Jane Stone
Well, kinda. Kio’s a great competitor, you know? I really respect her and to get a win over someone like her, it’s awesome. But I’m more surprised about your reaction. After all you’ve been saying, you look…happy.

Violet looks at Jane, not being able to hide the stunned look in her face. Violet has no shame in talking down to Jane, but Jane has never reacted. That little quip is the most surprising thing that Violet has heard today. It’s almost like Jane took a page out of her partner’s book. Jane did do it intentionally, trying to make Violet understand the effect of what he has been saying, but it wasn’t a deeply premeditated act or anything.

Violet Evans
Oh, uhm… Of course I’m a little happy. It’s a big win for you.

Jane Stone
Sure. Anyways, let’s stop messing around. It’s about time we get our belts back.

Violet Evans
Well…I was thinking that we should move on. There’s so many bigger things to do in this company! And, like… You can be a little inconsistent in tag matches, you know?

Jane Stone
Seriously?...Seriously. You’re still going on like this?

Violet Evans
I’m right, though. Whatever. I heard the Magnificent Six match is coming back! It would be so great to make it to Ascendance and destroy everyone. I’m a better wrestler than all of them, so it’ll be pretty easy!

Jane Stone
Yeah, for sure! Imagine if we both made it to that match, our chances would be a lot higher! And then we could be one of the most decorated tag teams in CMV history!

Violet Evans
Oh, I don’t think you’d make it. It’s nothing personal Jane, some of us have our strengths! I’m a better singles wrestler. It happens.

Jane Stone
You’ve had one match by yourself. I just beat a former world champion. Violet, how does that make you more worthy than me?

Violet stared back at Jane, with a puzzled expression. She was pretty mad. Violet had been talking down on Jane for weeks, but Stone stepping up to her was, in Violet’s opinion, out of the realm of possibility. Evans stood there, speechless, just looking back at Stone. Stone, rationally, didn’t think her comment was that big of a deal. She was just stating a fact. But Violet hasn’t been thinking rationally for a while. Evans tried to find words for a bit, while purposely looking away from Jane. She looked Stone right in the eyes with a smug expression, before letting out a small smirk.

Violet Evans
Okay. So you think you’re that good of a wrestler, Jane? Well, if you were that good, you wouldn’t have failed US and lost OUR titles. It was all your fault, okay?

Jane Stone
YOU got pinned! Violet, listen, we have been a duo since we got here about three months ago. We lost ONCE and you want to give everything up and blame me for it? Grow up! You were SO confident in us when we had the titles, but since then you’ve just become…pathetic. I’ve been quiet this whole time but I just can’t hear you anymore, it’s insanely tiring. Violet, either you get over yourself and join me once again, or I’ll leave you alone and do things by myself. How do you not realize how sad you’ve become?

Now Jane was the one with an angry look on her face. Rightfully so, though. Stone had those exact thoughts many times throughout recent weeks, but she kept them bottled up this whole time. Jane cares about her tag team partner more than Violet cares about her, and due to that, she was trying to avoid confrontations. But this was just too much. Jane couldn’t stand there and let Violet talk without consequences for much longer, and the people should be thankful for that. Evans didn’t physically react. She gave her tag team partner a deathly stare, without saying anything. Violet let out a chuckle. Somehow. Jane didn’t think this was a very funny situation, but Evans was quietly laughing. Violet is very good at getting into someone’s head and intimidating them, and this was an attempt to do exactly that. Jane wasn’t very intimidated, and just…confused. Finally, Violet stopped laughing and went back to her previous, more serious facial expression.

Violet Evans
You know what? I had an idea, Stone. You want to team up again, I have my rightful doubts. I think you’re weak, you have your…..arguments. We’re not going to function as a duo if we continue like this. So how about we settle this once and for all?

Jane Stone
Do you still think that you’re correct? We can settle this, whatever, but I can understand your disguised insults. I’m not dumb, Violet.

Violet Evans
What are you talking about? Whatever. We need to end this. So, how about we have a friendly one on one match? That way, I’m likely to prove my point, you can maybe prove yours. And after that we might team again. Or whatever we decide to do. Hell, if you beat me, I’ll do what you want! But this whole thing will be done after we get in the ring. And hey, maybe one of us could make it to the match at Ascendance! Wouldn’t that be great.

Even while offering this fair opportunity to settle things, Violet was very cocky. Evans can’t hide her huge ego behind her words, but maybe she wasn’t even trying to. Regardless, Jane wasn’t going to be intimidated by her after all this. Stone is tired of messing around. All she wants is her tag partner, and friend, back.

Jane Stone
Sure.

Violet Evans
It’s a deal then. See you in the ring, Stone.

Jane accepted the match, it was practically a no-brainer in her mind, but she expressed some doubts to herself about all this. No matter the outcome, will they be able to function after going up against each other in the ring? One can hope so, but only time will tell.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down