Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!

3 posters

Go down

Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Empty Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Immediately after his handicap match victory over Chris Moore and Garryn Jones, Luke Swanson walks towards the ropes, looking to leave the ring but is stopped in his tracks by the one and only Mac Thompson who grabs Luke by the shoulder, turning him around looking for a hot in ring interview with the unbeaten Superstar. Luke turns around with a pissed off look on his face looking right into the smug smile of Mac Thompson who looks to open up this post match interview.

Mac Thompson:
Congratulations Luke! 3-0 in CMV so far! How does that feel to go unbeaten in the top company in the world!

Luke narrows his eyes looking straight into the soul of Mac, tilting his head to the side as he answers.

Luke Swanson:
You know, these uh, these motherfuckers are trying to bring me down you know. Tryna fuckin' build names for these other guys off of my back, throwing me into handicaps and shit. Like, the fuck dude, I didn't sign up to this shit for these games you know. Throwing guy after to guy... In.. In my direction, trying to take that, that 0. Fuck that dude. You know how I know they're using me, they fuckin' sign me up to fight, in my home fuckin' state. Knowing that I'll uh, you know. Sell out the arena single handedly, you know. Guess what they fuckin' do, they put me in the opener. Like the fuck dude?

The crowd roars for Swanson and he raises an eyebrow, confused, he continues on.

Luke Swanson:
I didn't uh, I didn't go to school for this you know. I didn't uh, I didn't go to school to stand in the center of a ring, covered in sweat, answerin' interview fuckin' questions. You know? I'm here to wrestle, not deal with this shit, I got these fuckin' fans mocking me, you know I was walking down my street the other day and a fuckin' guy, a fan, or some shit, comes up to me and laughs at me. Like what the fuck dude.

Mac looks back at Swanson, obviously confused.

Mac Thompson:
I'm, I'm not quite sure where you were going with that Luke, but to ge--

Luke Swanson:
I'll tell you where I was uh, where I was going, you know. These guys up in the CMV headquarters. They know what they're doing you know? They know I don't have time for this... Uhh, this fuckin'..... Media shit. But they make me do it anyway, they're just trying to tear me down. They fuckin' brought me in here, because they know, you know, I know, we all know I'm the best motherfuckin' talent out there, but, they are holding me uuuhhh holding me down, you know. Making me face these dumb fuckin' guys, tryna make a name for themselves off of the back of me.

Who the.. Who the fuck is Garryn Jones? Like dude, what kind of name is that shit. You know, Ryan McGunnigle last week, I don't... I don't even know what kinda uh, kinda star strek shit, that name is from. Like what is this man, I'm out here, putting my ass on the line, selling these fuckin' tickets, just for nothing, you know.

Mac Thompson:
Well, speaking of Ryan McGunnigle, you decided to shake his hand last week, any comment on that?

Luke opens his mouth to talk but retracts it, confused.

Mac Thompson:
Well, you've seemed to show disdain towards anyone else on the roster, is there a particular reason why you decided to shake his hand?

Luke Swanson:
I don't uh... Why, who writes these questions? I don't uh, have to see eye to eye with any of these guys, in order to uh, in order to show some respect you know? It's a fuckin' war out here Mac. You know, you uh, you fuckin' keep gettin' under my skin with these dumb fuckin' questions, where I come from, people like that get slapped.

Mac takes a step back, hoping to avoid any potential confrontation. Mac then raises the microphone to his mouth looking to continue the interview from afar.

Mac Thompson:
Well Luke, I'm sorry if you feel I may have butted heads with you, in the future I'll try to be more careful with my words, but I have one more question to cap off this interview. You had a phenomenal performance tonight, beating out two men at once, how happy are you with that performance and what's next for you?

Luke rubs his hand through his hair for a moment, taking the time to think about the question while Mac leans in cautiously for the answer.

Luke Swanson:
You know, I think the uh, think the fight went about, you know? That's just how it went it uh, went about as good as I could have thought, you know? That's just uh, that's kinda what it is, that performance, you know? It worked, in a sense, or some shit. You know, because that's kinda how I planned, for it uhh, for it to go down.

Mac Thompson:
And what's next?

Luke Swanson:
Well you know, uh, a uh, Gentlemen never tells.

With that Luke turns around and leaves the ring as his theme once again hits the PA system. Mac Thompson stands alone in the ring looking a bit bewildered with a confused look on his face as Deathwish fades to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!  Empty Re: Garryn Jones?! Ryan McGunnigle?!

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:36 pm

A PPV FADING TO COMMERCIAL!?

Lol, great read as always, I can picture him perfectly in my head.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:15 pm

LOVE IT

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Bless

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down