Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Walk a MILE from home Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Walk a MILE from home

Go down

Walk a MILE from home Empty Walk a MILE from home

Post by Maurie Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Miles Kelly slowly walks down the ramp. He takes a pause every time he sees a sign in the crowd. Once he gets to the bottom of the ramp he does a lap around the ring. Removing his fedora, Miles rolls under the bottom rope and raises a hand. The hand signals for the crowd to quiet down. Now that he has the attention of the CMV Universe, he talks to them with words of wisdom.

Miles Kelly
There’s no pain worse than knowing you made the wrong choice. I had the opportunity to cash in my Rising Star Championship for a shot at one of the belts that I feel are on the same level as my former belt. But I had other plans. I’m a very loyal guy so as expected I couldn’t just allow anyone to gain the vacated belt. If I lost the belt I would prefer that someone actually pinned me for it. And I do not regret my decision. My long reign was in an attempt to show the Rising Star Championship can be just as important as the others back there. I had worthy competition, but I’ve proven to be an unworthy champion. So in order to avoid the Rey Furioso effect of constant rematches, I decline my rematch clause.

The crowd erupts in a moderate level of boos.

Miles Kelly
I know, I know. That’s not what I wanted to happen either, but life goes on. There’s no time to stop and rewind, I only believe in forward. With that being said, this gentleman does not go on without a plan. Basically, there’s been talk of me not getting enough TV time. With that being said, I will not be on this roster only. As CMV has allowed me to compete in our partner promotion-

The crowd boos louder, knowing Miles is going to the show of their enemy.

Miles Kelly
Oh yes. WGW! So, you’ll see me over here and over there teaching my Gentleman tips to all of those who are in need. But that doesn’t just mean I’m switching between brands more than a Jay Davis attire, but I’ll be fighting Chris Diamond over on his own show while I laugh in the face of his WGW fans… Assuming he has any. Now that my plans have been announced, I’ll see you guys more than you probably want to, on both sides of the world of wrestling.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down