Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Crossing the Line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Crossing the Line

2 posters

Go down

Crossing the Line Empty Crossing the Line

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Backstage, during Friday Night Genesis, CMV Alumni Dave Turner himself, walks through backstage, when he appears to hear the faint sound of someone in pain, like a grunting screech. He follows the sound to a incompetent Jay Davis, trying to lift a 350 lb. Weight up with his injured arm, wrapped up. Dave settles the weight down, looking at Davis. Jay just looks down, as he get’s up from his chair, grabs the weight, and continues on with his routine, struggling to get the weight up.

What are you doing?

….Training?

No, Davis. I mean why are you training? You’re out of action for a solid couple of months and you shouldn’t be going out any time soon.

I’m...*Faint Grunt*....fine....

Really? Because I’m sure that arm will give out when you go out there again.

Jay let’s the weight fall onto the ground, feeling out his arm in pain. He then gets up from his chair and grabs a towel, whilst Dave just follows him, like a lost child.

I’ll manage.

No you won’t, Jay! I’ve been there. I’ve had to fight with injuries. Hell, I have to fight on Genesis against Aleister Knox after I got attacked. You think I’m 110% after that? Because I’m not.

Davis rubs the towel on his head, before taking it off and throwing it into a tin bucket of sorts.

Your point?

MY point is that I’m not letting you end your career over some vendetta you have. Listen, son, I’m not he-

Don’t call me son.

Dave turns his attention to Davis, looking down at the ground in a subtle way with saying that. Turner acknowledges the fact of Davis’ past, with his drunk-abusive father and passive mother. Turner sighs before putting his hand on Jay’s shoulder.

Okay. Then Jay, I’m not here to edge you on because right now, in your stability, I’m surprised you don’t have a cast or slink on.

Gotta work through the pain, Turner.

And as Davis said that, he get’s up, shrugging off Turner’s hand, continuing his workouts with Push-ups, but only putting most of the pressure on his good arm. Turner sits beside Jay on a chair, continuing to talk to the Irishman.

Yes, but that’s not my point.

Then what is your point? You want me to go out there and say “Oh I’ll be back one day” and then just blow the whole thing out of proportion for me to come back a couple months later? I’m not you, Turner. I’m not some god-like figure that everyone looks up to. I’m the diamond in the rough. I’m here for show and you know that. You KNEW that from the start, ever since you recruited me to Genesis, that I was a stage act and match after match, it was always you need to try harder. Well I’m trying harder and you just blow me off because of my arm?

I’m blowing you off because I don’t need that on my conscience. I don’t need my protege going out there and losing his entire career, over what? Wanting to please the fans? Son, you need to understa-

And like that, Davis gets up, slowly but surely, and in a blur, pushes Turner into a set of lockers, having items fall off hinges or boards, while Turner just stands there in aftershock, looking at Davis, overshadowing him.

CALL ME SON ONE MORE TIME!!

And like that, Triple H and a couple others come into the mix, spreading the two apart, with Jay leaving the room, as some of the backstage workers check on Turner…

(Just to Clarify, I didn’t injure Turner. He just fell on his ass and had afew things fall on him. Chill-ax)
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Crossing the Line Empty Re: Crossing the Line

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Niceu!
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!