Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Line of Succession Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Line of Succession

Go down

Line of Succession Empty Line of Succession

Post by Shay UA Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:28 am

When the President of the United States is deemed ineligible to rule - through the president's removal, death, resignation, or inability - the Vice President takes over as the United States President.

This leads to ask, who becomes the Vice President? Are they chosen by the new President or are they picked from a line? There is in fact a line of succession in leadership and upon removal, all members in the line move up. Those who choose not the move up allow those below them to move ahead of them.

President pro tempore of the Senate

The president pro tempore of the United States Senate (often shortened to president pro tem) is the second-highest-ranking official of the United States Senate. Article One, Section Three of the United States Constitution provides that the vice president of the United States is the president of the Senate (despite not being a senator), and mandates that the Senate must choose a president pro tempore to act in the vice president's absence. Unlike the vice president, the president pro tempore is an elected member of the Senate, able to speak or vote on any issue. Selected by the Senate at large, usually by a resolution which is adopted by unanimous consent without a formal vote, the president pro tempore has enjoyed many privileges and some limited powers. During the vice president's absence, the president pro tempore is empowered to preside over Senate sessions. Except when necessary or to highlight important votes, the vice president and the president pro tempore rarely preside; instead, the duty of presiding officer is rotated among junior U.S. senators of the majority party to give them experience in parliamentary procedure.

Current President pro tempore of the Senate: Patrick Leahy

Line of Succession Leahy2009

A member of the Democratic Party, Leahy is now in his eighth term of office. He is the most senior member of the Senate, and the last of the Senate's "Watergate Babies"—Democrats first elected to Congress in 1974, following President Richard Nixon's 1974 resignation over the Watergate scandal. Leahy is also the only sitting senator to have served during Gerald Ford's presidency, and one of just two to have served during Jimmy Carter's term.

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

The speaker of the United States House of Representatives, commonly known as the speaker of the House, is the presiding officer of the United States House of Representatives. The office was established in 1789 by Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution. The speaker is the political and parliamentary leader of the House of Representatives, and is simultaneously the House's presiding officer, de facto leader of the body's majority party, and the institution's administrative head. Speakers also perform various other administrative and procedural functions. Given these several roles and responsibilities, the speaker usually does not personally preside over debates. That duty is instead delegated to members of the House from the majority party. Neither does the speaker regularly participate in floor debates.

Current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives: Nancy Pelosi

Line of Succession 1200px-Official_photo_of_Speaker_Nancy_Pelosi_in_2019

Pelosi was first elected to Congress in 1987, following her father, Thomas D'Alesandro Jr., who served as a U.S. representative from Maryland and Mayor of Baltimore, into politics. She is the dean of California's congressional delegation, having begun her 18th term in 2021. Pelosi represents California's 12th congressional district, which comprises four-fifths of the city and county of San Francisco. She initially represented the 5th district (1987–1993), and then, when district boundaries were redrawn after the 1990 Census, the 8th district (1993–2013). Pelosi has led the House Democrats since 2003—the first woman to lead a party in Congress—serving twice each as House Minority Leader (2003–2007 and 2011–2019) and as Speaker (2007–2011 and since 2019).

Vice President of the United States

The vice president of the United States (VPOTUS) is the second-highest officer in the executive branch of the U.S. federal government, after the president of the United States, and ranks first in the presidential line of succession. The vice president is also an officer in the legislative branch, as the president of the Senate. In this capacity, the vice president is empowered to preside over Senate deliberations, but may not vote except to cast a tie-breaking vote. The vice president is indirectly elected together with the president to a four-year term of office by the people of the United States through the Electoral College.

The modern vice presidency is a position of significant power and is widely seen as an integral part of a president's administration. While the exact nature of the role varies in each administration, most modern vice presidents serve as a key presidential advisor, governing partner, and representative of the president. The vice president is also a statutory member of the National Security Council and thus plays a significant role in national security matters. As the vice president's role within the executive branch has expanded, the legislative branch role has contracted; for example, vice presidents now preside over the Senate only infrequently.

Current Vice President of the United States: Kamala Harris

Line of Succession 330px-Kamala_Harris_official_photo_%28cropped2%29

Born in Oakland, California, Harris graduated from Howard University and the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She began her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, before being recruited to the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and later the City Attorney of San Francisco's office. In 2003, she was elected district attorney of San Francisco. She was elected Attorney General of California in 2010 and re-elected in 2014. Harris served as the junior United States senator from California from 2017 to 2021. Harris defeated Loretta Sanchez in the 2016 Senate election to become the second African American woman and the first South Asian American to serve in the United States Senate. As a senator, she advocated for healthcare reform, federal de-scheduling of cannabis, a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, the DREAM Act, a ban on assault weapons, and progressive tax reform. She gained a national profile for her pointed questioning of Trump administration officials during Senate hearings, including Trump's second Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who was accused of sexual assault.

President of the United States

The president of the United States (POTUS) is the head of state and head of government of the United States of America. The president directs the executive branch of the federal government and is the commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces.

The power of the presidency has grown substantially since its formation, as has the power of the federal government as a whole. While presidential power has ebbed and flowed over time, the presidency has played an increasingly strong role in American political life since the beginning of the 20th century, with a notable expansion during the presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt. In contemporary times, the president is also looked upon as one of the world's most powerful political figures as the leader of the only remaining global superpower. As the leader of the nation with the largest economy by nominal GDP, the president possesses significant domestic and international hard and soft power.

Current President of the United States: Joe Budden

Line of Succession Joe-budden-rex

Joseph Anthony Budden II is an American broadcaster, cultural critic, media personality, and former rapper. He first gained recognition as a rapper, best known for his 2003 top 40 single "Pump It Up" and as a member of the hip hop supergroup Slaughterhouse. In November 2020, he won the United States Election against Donald Trump becoming the second even African American President and the second ever United States President to not have a political background.

Last edited by Senator Shay on Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Line of Succession Empty Re: Line of Succession

Post by Shay UA Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:18 pm

The camera comes in to the House of the United States Senate. Standing on stage is Senator Shay Hoxton with the CMV Undisputed Championship and the CMV International  sitting on his podium above the United States flag. He stands proud in his black suit in front of the audience.

Change. Change is what I promised to the people of Nevada when I ran for Senator. Change from the crime and drugs that riddled the streets. Change from the despair that every Nevadan felt in their hearts daily. Change from the laziness of the former Nevada Senator, doing nothing to fight against the pains they felt. Since my election I have  succeeded with every one of my promises. The drugs are off of the street, the people have hope, and Nevadans have never been prouder or happier.

Change. Change is what I promised the CMV Universe when I won these two glorious championships in front of me. Already, I have done this. I have stopped the corruption of Supremacy’s general manager - Dashing DJ Urie - by ending his reign of terror on former Undisputed Champion Jason Spade. On top of that, I have brought opportunity, an opportunity not given to the Supremacy superstars before. Before, the only superstar given opportunities at the Undisputed Championship was Ace Reeves, but that is no longer the case. Thanks to me, I have given six Supremacy superstars an opportunity at my championship at Stone Ocean. 

Ace Reeves. Cameron Kray. Pierre Thompson. TZ Mass. Paul Divine. Suraci.

These six men will compete in an Elimination Chamber match for a title opportunity against me. On top of that, to prove I am not hypocritical or corrupt, I will not defend the Undisputed Championship against anyone except the winner of this match.

Change. Change is what I promise you all here today. I promise to use all the power I have as a simple Senator to better the lives of everybody here today, to better the lives of everybody watching from home, and to better the lives of everybody not watching because they’re busy working in order to better our country as a whole.

Thank you.

Shay Hoxton steps back as the Senate claps for him. Two assistants walk up and secure his championships. Senators start to stand up and leave the room for a break, Shay Hoxton himself beginning to leave before he’s approached by a very important elderly man:

President pro tempore of the Senate - Patrick Leahy.

Leahy approaches Shay with a smile.

Great job, Mr. Hoxton, that was an amazing speech! You know, it’s surprising, despite not having a political background, you’re one of our most charismatic speakers here. While I had my doubts, I am very happy you joined us in the Senate!

Shay, as humble as he is, looks at Patrick with gratefulness.

I thank you, Head Senator Leahy. I don’t deserve such praise, especially from someone like you. You’re a legend, you’ve been in the Senate for decades now, it almost feels like nothing could take you down! I must say though, I respect your sacrifices, it must be hard needing to spend so much time away from home.

Hoxton reaches out and shakes hands with Leahy, who gladly accepts.

I have been blessed, Mr. Hoxton. I have a job I love, yet I still get to spend so much time in my family’s lives. I haven’t missed a single thing in over thirty years! Well, if something big happened without my knowledge, I just don’t know what I’d do… but that’s not a thought I like to imagine. Instead, let’s imagine a better future, that is something you like to speak about. Your future, to be precise. I can see you going far, and I want to help you pursue those goals.

Shay looks down at Leahy with great admiration.

Thank you. You truly are an honorable man. I’ve heard that that power corrupts, but you my friend have a heart of gold. I really hope you can stay in power for as long as possible, because with you as our Head we can all be sure that we’re heading in the right direction.

A large smile brims on Patrick’s face.

Well thank you Mr. Hoxton, I appreciate it. Have a good day.

The two men wave goodbye. Suddenly, a voice can be heard in Shay’s ear.

I looked into it, hermano, and I think I have a target.

The camera changes to a young Hispanic man in a black suit leaning up against one of the Senate door frames, looking down on Hoxton and Leahy. He has slick black hair and a chinstrap, holding out his phone and subtly speaking into a microphone on his collar. He has an earpiece in.

Wow, that was fast. Who do you need for your plan?

The man ponders his head back and forth.

Hmm… I think I can handle this one on my own.

Oh, is that so?

Yeah, all I need is a plane ticket to Santa Cruz, the rest I can do myself.

Hmm, good. I’ll leave it up to you then Jose, you’ve never disappointed me before and I don’t expect you to this time.

The camera pans back around to show the contents of Jose’s phone: the Facebook page of one Alicia Leahy. It pans in to focus on one piece of information, ‘Relationship Status: Single’.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:17 pm

We come in to Capital Hall where we see Senator Shay Hoxton speaking with Head Senator Patrick Leahy after the latest meeting.

I gotta say, Mr. Hoxton, I am pleasantly surprised at the fact that you managed to get Capital Hill rented out for Showdown at the Senate! Like, extremely surprised. I honestly have no idea how you got permission to turn this building into a wrestling arena for the week.

Shay smiles and simply shrugs.

What can I say, if I have one skill, it’s knowing the right people. Don’t be worried, we may lose the Senate house for a week, but I spoke to Dashing DJ Urie before he was unjustly fired, and I managed to get him to promise me ninety nine free tickets… one for every single Senator in America!

Except myself of course, I’ll be busy wrestling.

Leahy’s jaw drops.

Well that’s wonderful news! You’ve always been so good to everybody, Mr. Hoxton, you really do have a bright future in this world, and I assure you, I will personally make sure of that!

I’m glad to hear you say that, it’s greatly appreciated. Oh? Who are they over there?

Shay and Leahy turn around and notice two people approaching them: a middle aged woman and an early 20s Latino man.

Oh! That's my daughter! And also… I don’t quite know. Alicia, it’s good to see you! Who is your friend?

The man smiles and reaches out his hand.

Hello sir, my name is Jose.

Jose was always a person who had only himself. Growing up on the streets of San Diego, he was kicked out of his house at the age of 15. After three years of less than honorable work, Jose decided to only associate himself with good hearted people and do only good work. At 18 years old, he was hired by the extremely good hearted Shay Hoxton to take one of his matches instead against a psychotic Canadian who carried a shotgun wherever he went. At 18 years old, he made his appearance as Jose Hoxton in 2015. Being his first time ever in the ring, he was quickly brutalized by Justin Harlin, only making $20 for the beating.

Feeling upset and ripped off, Jose broke into the home of Shay Hoxton with the hope of robbing him enough for a fair pay. This shocked and impressed Hoxton, both for Jose’s fire and for his ability to track him down. Hoxton officially employed Jose Hoxton to work with him. He gave Jose light wrestling training during his sessions, gave Jose shelter allowing him to live in his workout room, and used Jose to gain information whenever he needed.

Whenever Jason Spade walked the streets, Jose was one of the people in the background. When Shay needed back alley surgery, it was Jose watching and making sure he wasn’t walking into a trap. When Cameron Kray and Shay Hoxton made a partnership, it was Jose playing the role of the janitor making sure Kray wasn’t conspiring against his boss. As Shay’s eyes and ears, Jose Hoxton quickly became Shay’s most trusted ally.

With the reintroduction of Doug Fister - Shay Hoxton’s wrestling coach - back into the Hoxton family, Jose Hoxton was taught advanced skills in both lucha, boxing, and technical wrestling.

Despite it all, Jose was a good man who never did anything wrong outside of direct orders from Shay Hoxton himself. He was a well respected member of the Reno community, helping at local homeless shelters and fighting for the better futures of the youths of Nevada.

This was until the Winterfest of in January 2020. Taking place in Canada, Jose came with Shay Hoxton. There, he met with an old acquaintance of his - Chris Proudfoot - and obtained the contact information of Justin Harlin. While Shay Hoxton celebrated his victory over Bob Luger, Jose started his first ever scheme, finding the address of Harlin, blocking his doors and windows with snow, and cutting the heat, power, and telephone lines. This gave Harlin a severe case of frostbite, in which he survived, but it is still in question if he will ever wrestle again. Little will Harlin expect this natural disaster to ever be the fault of the jobber he brutalized five years prior.

With this scheme, Jose Hoxton earned a new level of respect from Shay Hoxton. With this he has earned a role in Shay Hoxton’s greatest plan to date.

Patrick Leahy shakes Jose’s hand.

It’s nice to meet you, Jose. So, uh, how do you know Alica?

Alicia smiles, unable to hold her excitement.

Dad, Jose and I have been working together for a while now, and… oh I can’t hide it anymore, Jose and I are engaged!

Patrick’s jaw drops to the floor.

What?!

Shay stands in the back with a large smile on his face.

Hey! That’s wonderful news! Congratulations Alicia! And congratulations, Jose Leahy.

Jose laughs.

That’s me! It’s nice to meet you, Senator Hoxton, right?

As Jose and Shay trade pleasantries, Patrick interrupts.

Wait just a moment, you’re engaged?! How have I never even met this man?!

Alica Leahy looks towards her father caringly, but then after a glance from Jose, she turns aggressive.

Well maybe if you actually cared enough to pay attention to my life, you would! Jose is right, you’re so busy with your job that you don’t even have the time for your own family anymore!

Patrick is extremely confused.

It’s never been a problem before, why is it a problem now?

Alicia simply turns away.

You’ve been a Senator for over 40 years. You’ve lived a good life, you’ve made money, staying the Head Senator is nothing but selfish and self destructive. We hoped you could see that, but clearly you can’t. That’s why… that’s why…

Jose comforts his fiancé.

It’s okay, babe, you can say it.

Alicia turns back towards her dad.

If you keep your job, then it shows us you care more about your job than your family! Jose and I are getting married in two weeks, and Senator Leahy is not invited! Please, Dad, make the right choice.

She and Jose begin to walk away.

Wait, Alicia! Do you really feel like this?

Alicia stops and simply nods.

Then okay. I’ll resign from my position.

Alicia turns around brimming. She runs over and hugs her father.

Oh thank you Dad! I knew you loved us!

Patrick hugs his daughter for a few seconds. Jose casually approaches Senator Hoxton and the two men share a smile, and a fist bump.

I knew you could do it.

Patrick and Alicia stop hugging and he turns towards Hoxton.

Well, Mr. Hoxton, this was… quite unexpected. I suppose I need to announce my resignation tomorrow. We will need to vote on a replacement Head of Senate, but that could be difficult since you’re doing construction here.

Well, Mr. Leahy, what if we hold the election at Showdown at the Senate itself? All the Senators will be together anyways! And don’t worry sir, even though you’re no longer a Senator, I will personally purchase the tickets for your entire family to view the event, including you Jose!

That’s appreciated, amigo. You’re a good man, truly.

Patrick simply nods.

Yes, you are. I’m a bit disappointed though, now that I’m resigned, I can’t really help your career. Well, unless….

Unless?

N- no, it’s nothing… unless… forget about it for now. I’m sorry to leave early, but I think the three of us need to go get dinner. I would love to learn about you, Jose, and I’d love to catch up with you, Alicia.

Shay Hoxton smiles at his now former boss.

You do that, I’ll continue my work here. Have a great night, you three.

Shay addresses the three, but looks specifically at Jose.

I’ll see you all later.

As the Leahy family exits the Senate building, Shay simply stands there unable to hold in his joy. The scene fades to black.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:47 pm

The camera comes in to the United States Senate house at the end of a meeting. The camera pans up to see the President Pro Tempore - Shay Hoxton - watching over everybody. As the Head Senator, Hoxton presides over everything, making him to most powerful Senator there. However, that does not make him the leader of the Senate. The title goes to the woman sitting right next to him, the Vice President of the United States of America: Kamala Harris. With everybody packing up and leaving, Kamala starts conversing with Shay.

So, I watched Cyberslam.

Shay’s eyebrow raises, caught off guard.

Oh?

Yeah, it was a great night for your team, a clean sweep.

Shay slightly pauses before answering, still slightly stunned.

Yes, we trained hard, strategized a lot together, I’m glad everything paid off.

Another awkward pause.

You know, there was something I was wondering.

Shay’s heart rate goes up. Is she about to catch him in his lie?

At Ascendance 7, you said you looked up to Brett Angel when you just started being a wrestler. How did you even know about him though, when Angel debuted in CMV months after you debuted in NGCW?

Hoxton cocks his head, completely dumbstruck. Does Kamala Harris… know wrestling?

Oh, uh, well Xander Slate had a special contract. He was able to work in both NGCW and CMV, and I heard him bragging about his work. I looked up a few shows - you know, to make fun of him - and saw a newly debuted Brett Angel. Despite having less experience than me, he had some strengths where I had weaknesses, and seeing those strengths helped me overcome my problems.

Harris nods, listening to every word.

Interesting, and was this bragging like, when Slate was in development with you?

Uh… no, it’d be around Assault. That was a big show for him, since he-

He fought Liam Amber in a loser leaves NGCW match, yeah.

Shay is just wide eyed at her interruption. This lady absolutely knows wrestling.

So, I see you’re a wrestling fan. I’m surprised nobody’s ever told me before.

Well, truth be told, I’ve not really been vocal about it. When you’re in a position like mine, you can’t really give people things they can use against you. Once upon a time I wanted to be a pro wrestler, but my political career is more important.

But being a wrestler is cooler though, isn’t it?

Harris chuckles.

I guess it is. Oh well, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

Well, funnily enough, the man who trained me lives near my home in Reno. Maybe if you ever find yourself free, you could come to my gym. It wouldn’t be anything serious of course, but it’s always great to put your foot into the door of your dreams. Hell, if everything goes well, maybe Ascendance 9 could have Team USA, Senator Shay and VP Harris vs. the King of the Hill and Amber Reed! Maybe it won’t be that crazy, but I still think it could be neat.

Harris looks down with a smile on her face.

I won’t make any promises, but I’ll keep the offer in mind. I have to go for today, but I’ll keep in touch.

The vice president stands up and gets ready to leave.

Oh, and have fun dealing with Pierre Thompson, Head Senator Hoxton.

Shay Hoxton sits there and watches as she leaves. He never expected the next part of his plan to fall together so perfectly. He may not be a gambler anymore, but it seems Lady Luck is still on his side.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:33 pm

The camera comes in to Head Senator Shay Hoxton and his personal wrestling coach Doug Fister stretching in Shay’s personal gym in Reno, Nevada.

So, you said you have someone new for me to train?

That’s right, I have a friend who’s super into wrestling, and while it won’t be anything serious, I think you can teach her enough to satisfy her curiosity. Since she won’t be in the ring or anything, you don’t need to focus too much on the basics, we can just go over things like strikes, light chain wrestling, the flashy things.

Coach Doug raises up to his feet, wearing a USA jersey and sweats.

So, who is this friend of yours? Where’d you meet? Is she single?

Shay lays down on the ground and kips up to his feet. He’s wearing his wrestling tights with sneakers, a right knee brace, and a matching USA jersey.

She’s the current Vice President of the United States of America: Kamala Harris.

Doug’s eyes go wide and he looks directly at Shay, his voice falling to a serious tone.

You mean it’s finally time?

Shay simply nods.

Okay… we can do this, Shay. I’ll admit this was always my least favorite part of the plan, but…

Coach Doug rests his hand on Hoxton’s shoulder, looking up at him.

But let’s get you one step closer to your dream!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene cuts to Kamala Harris entering the gym in typical gym clothing. There she says hello to Shay Hoxton and introduces herself to Coach Doug. After, we get a montage of the team training and learning to wrestle.

The three warm up, stretching and jogging for a few minutes. Once ready, the three get into the ring to practice chain wrestling.

Alright Kamala, I’m going to teach you how to turn a lockup into a headlock! First, we’ll do it blind, then I’ll teach you how to do it. After, I’ll do the transition a few more times, with you now knowing what to look for! After that, you do some practicing on me!

Okay!

Coach Doug and Kamala Harris lock up. He then windmills his arm around the back of her shoulder and wraps it around her neck, leaning his weight down and putting her into a headlock. We cut to them doing it again, and again, and again. Now we look at Harris trying to put a headlock onto Doug and failing. She tries it again, no dice. One more time, and she gets it! Three tries for her first headlock, very impressive!

Now we cut to Doug and Harris practicing strikes on a punching bag. Shay is holding it still to allow for maximum reality.

This is my specialty, I started out as a boxer before I became a wrestler in my youth! Let me show you how to punch, and most importantly, how to transfer momentum from your legs all the way to your fists! Lesson one, don’t punch the bag, punch through the bag! That’s the difference between a sore nose and a knocked out sucker!

We get a quick montage of the two training their strikes on the bag, hitting faster and harder. After a few minutes of training, Doug looks over and mouths to Shay, ‘It’s time’. Doug walks up to Kamala.

That’s good for now! Alright, your technique is good, but the power is lacking right now. Usually the answer is training, but you don’t really have time for that, so I’m going to teach you the secret: yelling! If you yell something when you strike, your body naturally lets out more energy and it lets you punch harder! Here, I’ll let you try it on me so I can personally tell you the difference!

Shay’s eyes glow.

Wait, you’re taking a few punches? Hoho, I have to film this! I’m going to share it with all your students!

Hey woah woah now, whippersnapper, I don’t know about-

Too late!

Shay runs over to the closet where he pulls out what looks like an old security camera on a tripod. He sets it up in front of the pair.

Okay Kamala, I want you to punch me right in the face, no yelling!

Kamala nods and strikes Coach Doug as hard as she can. Doug shakes his head after, not being punched in the face in a while, but nothing he can’t handle.

See, not that great. Now, try yelling something violent though, like, “I’m gonna kill you!” You might not feel the difference, but I will!

Kamala takes a deep breath and yells out.

I’m gonna kill you!

She throws a strike straight at Doug’s face. He lean forward and lets out a yelp, but he’s still on his feet. Shay can’t help but to laugh.

Damn, that was stiff! I could feel that, but you can do better! One second though… Shay, can you get me a wet towel for a second, my cheek stings a bit after that hit!

Shay laughs again and tosses a wet towel to Doug, who rests it against his face.

That was a great hit, but let’s see what can make it better… maybe if you were angry as well...

Shay snaps his fingers.

I have an idea!

Hoxton starts whispering in Doug’s ear, who nods.

Okay, are you ready? You filming Shay?

I am.

Good, when you’re ready, aim for my eye. Let’s see if you can black me up!

Kamala nods, ready to start.

Listen Kamala, we’ve been training for a few hours now, and I’m sorry. You just aren’t good enough to be a wrestler, and you never will be. Truth be told, I haven’t seen someone this sloppy in-

Kamala, upon hearing this insult towards her skill and an attempt to crush her dream of learning how to wrestle, Kamala runs forwards and yells out:

Shut up! I’m gonna kill you!

She brutalizes Doug with a right hook to the eye, instantly dropping him to the ground. As he falls, he lets go of his towel and accidentally throws it into the air. Seeing her target on the ground, Kamala instinctively leans over him and raises her fist, going for the killing blow. At that moment, the towel hits the camera lens and blocks out the recording.

Die!

And cut!

Kamala looks over to Shay who is clapping.

That was wonderful! I know some wrestlers who can’t hit that good! Bravo!

Shay helps Doug to his feet and the two congratulate Kamala on her technique. Minutes pass as the team cools down and ends their training.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now cut to the three in street clothes, resting in the gym.

Hey Kamala, before you go, do you want to see my wrestling trophy room?

Kamala’s eyes sparkle for less than a second, keeping her cool.

Oh yeah, I think that would be awesome.

Shay smiles at her.

Alright, let’s go!

Shay leads Kamala and Doug to his trophy room near the back of the gym. There, tons of trinkets from Shay’s career dating all the way back to 2015 are mounted on walls and placed on tables. Shay walks up to a white leather jacket that only has one arm with a single red shoulder pad.

Oh man, this is-

Your original wrestling jacket?! I thought you ended up giving it away to a homeless man right before you became an alcoholic!

Doug walks up, laughing.

He did, me! That’s actually how we reunited! Speaking of which, here’s his actual flask from his two year stunt in Canada back in 2016!

Kamala Harris is super into it, but something else catches her eye.

Is that… you’re Superior Talent Division armband?!

Shay walks up and lifts up an armband the goes from his wrist to his elbow. On in is in bright white and vertically, “S T D”.

That’s right! The Superior Talent Division was my first ever tag team! Me and my partner, Noah Black, won tag team gold in Canada, America, and competed in Japan! Together we spread our STD Pride world wide!

Do you have anything from your stint in Australia?

Just wait a moment. Hey Doug, look, it’s our gloves!

Shay and Doug walk up to two pairs of black gloves.

These are gloves I wore in 2018, including for my debut in CMV! You can actually find my gold gauntlets in here too! Doug has a matching pair, but he never made it to CMV, so he can only be seen wearing these in Canada. What do you say Doug, for old time’s sake?

Shay and Doug put on their gloves.

So, Kamala, you wanted to see something from Australia? Check this out!

Shay walks over a black painted military grade knife still in its sheath.

In Australia, we had this guy named Mark Williams. He was an ex-military Aussie hitman, and this was his weapon of choice. He dubbed it his Phantom Blade, and it’s the sharpest thing I’ve ever seen, so of course I had to ste- obtain it.

Shay, with his gloved hands, picks it up and unsheaths it, showing it off.

Pretty neat, huh? Why don’t you try it? Don’t touch the blade, though!

Shay sheaths the knife and hands it to Kamala’s bare hands. She touches the hilt, grabs the sheath, and exposes the knife. She checks it out, touching everything around the knife, except the razor sharp edge. After a while she goes to put it away.

Actually, could I see it?

Kamala nods and hands the knife to Doug’s gloved hands.

Hey Shay, I’m going to go clean up real quick, okay? Might use this to open some boxes.

Sounds good Doug. This tour may take a while, anyways.

Doug leaves with the knife, leaving Shay and Kamala alone in the trophy room. The two continue the tour, talking for about another half an hour.

This was a lot of fun, Shay, I’m glad I came by.

I agree, it’s not every day I get to show off my stuff. It really was a fun time.

Kamala smiles at the Head Senator.

Who knows, maybe I can come by another time and we can have a second lesson?

If we train you well enough, maybe you and I could do a fun mixed tag team match at Ascendance! Imagine like, you and me vs Jordan and May Nicholson, or Paul and Jade Divine!

That would be awesome!

The two’s conversation is interrupted by a blood curdling scream. Shay and Kamala run into the main gym where they see Coach Doug stabbed with the Phantom Blade. Kamala runs over to Doug, trying to prop him up into a safer position.

Ow ow ow ow ow!

Doug, what happened?!

Someone broke in and tried to kill me! Ow! Shay, call the cops!

Kamala checks his wounds, getting blood on her in the process. Meanwhile Shay calls the police, telling them Doug has been attacked.

They say they’ll be here in less than two minutes! Reno police are the world’s greatest! Kamala, in the meantime, get some painkillers!

Okay Shay! Where can I get some?

Doug looks up, speaking weakly

In my car... The keys are in my pocket... The passenger side doesn’t work, use the driver side…

Kamala grabs Doug’s keys and runs out of the gym. Shay looks down at his trainer.

You okay?

Yeah, hurts like a bitch, but I didn’t hit anything vital.

Thank you, Uncle Doug, I’ll always remember this.

Anything for you, kid.

On que, the police and ambulance arrive. They run into the gym and help Doug. Coach Doug looks to the police.

She’s still here! The attacker is still here! She’s in the parking lot! She tried to steal my keys and run, but she took my gym keys, not my car keys!

The police, hearing this, run out to the parking lot where they see a bloody, panicked Kamala Harris desperately trying to get into Doug’s car. The police point their guns at her and demand her surrender. Panicked, she raises her hand to the sky, where she is arrested.

What are you doing?! Let me go! Is Doug okay?! Let me go! Do you know who I am?! Let me go!

With Coach Doug being put in an ambulance and Kamala Harris being put in a police cruiser, we can see Shay with a large smile on his face. The scene fades to black.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:22 pm

The camera comes in to the Reno, Nevada court of law. We see United States Vice President Kamala Harris sitting behind a desk in handcuffs. We see Coach Doug sitting behind a separate desk in a light hospital-approved outfit, and Head Senator Shay Hoxton sitting in the witness booth next to two officers. In the crowd is a suited individual with a American flag pin. He’s watching with great attention. The prosecutor is addressing the court.

I would like to call Douglas Fister to the stand.

Murmurs echo in the court as Doug makes his way up. After taking his position, the lawyer continues.

So Mr. Doug, is the person who stabbed you in this room right now?

Doug responds, weakly.

Y-yes she is.

Can you point to her?

Doug lifts up his arm and points his finger straight at Kamala Harris, the courthouse audience gasping. Kamala looks incredibly confused and betrayed.

Please, I know it’s hard, but could you recount that day for the court?

Doug fragiley nods.

I trained with Kamala the other day, teaching her how to wrestle. Sadly, she didn’t have that ‘it’ factor that all wrestlers need to have. She spoke about having a second session, and I - knowing how busy her life is - didn’t want her to waste her valuable time on a dream that would never come true. I decided to tear the bandaid off quickly, and I informed her that she shouldn’t continue. She snapped, punched me down to the ground, and continued beating on me.

We zoom on to his right eye, swollen from Kamala’s iron fist.

She yelled out that she’d kill me, and while I was holding on to my face, she took the assault weapon out of Shay Hoxton’s trophy room, then tried to finish the job by stabbing me. Thankfully, she missed all my vital organs.

A-all of them?!

That’s right. After that, she took the keys out of my pocket and ran for my car. Thankfully, she mistakenly took my office keys, so she couldn’t get away.

Kamala’s lawyer jumps up.

Objection your honor! Kamala wasn’t trying to get away, she was trying to get the medkit out of Coach Doug’s car, as ordered by Doug himself!

The judge nods, fascinated.

I see, Officer Terry Bernadino, you were the arresting officer on scene, what did you see?

Officer Bernadino stands up from the witness section and approaches the stand.

Your honor, when I found Mrs. Harris, she was covered in blood and attempting to enter through the driver’s side. We did find the med kit she spoke of while searching for evidence, on the passenger side. The passenger side was facing the front door, so there would be no reason to use the driver side in the case that she was going for the medkit.

Kamala’s lawyer smirks.

Ah ha, that’s where you’re wrong! The passenger side of Coach Doug’s car doesn’t work! She had to use the driver’s side door!

Officer Bernardino continues.

That is untrue. The passenger side door worked perfectly fine during our search.

Harris’s lawyer looks shocked and stares down at Kamala before embarrassingly sitting back down.

You lied to me! You said it didn’t work!

No, Doug lied to me! I don’t know why he’s trying to frame me, but it’ll be alright. Shay was there the whole night, he’ll vouch for my innocence! We were together when Doug was stabbed!

The prosecutor speaks up once more.

Thank you, Mr. Fister. You may take a seat. Next, I’d like to call Deputy Clementine Johnson to the stand to take about a DNA test taken on the assault weapon.

A blonde woman stands up from the witness section and takes a seat at the stand.

Now, Deputy Johnson, please inform us of your findings.

Well, I did in fact find Mrs. Harris’s fingerprints all over the knife, specifically the handle. I also found Mr. Fister’s fingerprints lightly touching the blade as most victims do. There would not be enough force to penetrate on the side of a self inflicted injury as Mrs. Harris’s counsel suggested. I also could not find any fingerprints of Senator Shay Hoxton on the blade at all as Mrs. Harris’s counsel claimed during interrogation.

Kamala jumps up and shouts out.

That’s because they were wearing gloves!

The audience starts murmuring, appalled as the judge slams down his gavel.

Order! Order in the court! Mrs. Harris I will not have you shouting in my courtroom unless you wish to be held in contempt! Sit back down!

Kamala sits, a small look of defeat on her face.

Eh hem, I also found no glove fiber on the grip. There would need to be some elite grade leather or vinyl gloves to leave no trace, which someone of Mr. Doug’s financial status could not afford. Uh, no offense.

The prosecutor nods.

Thank you, Deputy, no further questions, your honor.

As the prosecutor and the deputy return to their seats, Kamala and her lawyer start whispering to each other.

This guy has a pretty tight case, either that meth head is an evil genius, or you’re not being entirely truthful to me.

No, none of his spiel is true! I knew I couldn’t trust him, that scum… It’s okay though, call Shay to the stand and this will all be okay!

The defendant stands tall and points to the judge, determination in every movement.

Your honor, I would like to call Senator Shay Hoxton to the stand!

Shay stands up and makes his way to the stand.

Please state your full name and occupation to the court.

Shayford Delano Hoxton, President Pro Tempore of the United States Senator, professional wrestler and current Undisputed Champion of CMV.

The crowd ooh and ahs, this is the holder of the prestigious CMV Undisputed Championship! He can be trusted.

Please recount your story of that night.

Well, I invited Kamala Harris to my gym to learn how to be a wrestler, as she told me it was a dream of hers. When I brought her in, I first showed her my trophy room, showing her things like my old mask and my kni- the assault weapon. After, I went to my loft to take a much needed rest, meanwhile Kamala and Doug trained together.

Kamala squints her eyes and tilts her head. This isn’t true…

Then, after two hours passed - I was watching Reno 911 - I heard a bloodcurdling scream. That’s when I ran down and saw Doug bleeding out. That’s when I called the police and ambulance.

After, I checked the security footage, and found this video.

Shay points towards the courtroom tv, the bailiff presses play. We see security cam footage of Doug and Kamala speaking in front of the ring.

Listen Kamala, we’ve been training for a few hours now, and I’m sorry. You just aren’t good enough to be a wrestler, and you never will be. Truth be told, I haven’t seen someone this sloppy in-

Kamala, upon hearing this insult towards her skill and an attempt to crush her dream of learning how to wrestle, Kamala runs forwards and yells out:

Shut up! I’m gonna kill you!

She brutalizes Doug with a right hook to the eye, instantly dropping him to the ground. As he falls, he lets go of his towel and accidentally throws it into the air. Seeing her target on the ground, Kamala instinctively leans over him and raises her fist, going for the killing blow. At that moment, the towel hits the camera lens and blocks out the recording.

The crowd murmurs, this is damning evidence and proof that Coach Doug is speaking the truth! He shot her down, she snapped, and she took him out! Kamala’s mouth drops. Betrayal! Did Senator Shay, the man she trusted, set her up? She stands straight up and shouts as loud as he can.

You son of a bitch! How dare you! You betrayed me you bastard, I’ll kill you!

Shay looks at her, afraid, but then flashes her a quick smirk with a wink. This insult sets Kamala off once and for all and runs around the desk. The crowd starts to yell out and the Judge starts slamming his gavel.

Order! Order in the court!

Kamala runs at Shay, but she’s tackled down by the bailiff.

Mrs. Harris, I am hereby holding you in contempt of court! You will spend thirty days in jail, and after we will resume your sentencing! Get out of my courtroom!

Kamala is dragged away kicking and screaming, still proclaiming her innocence. The crowd claps as she’s pulled away. Afterwards, the man with the American flag pin approaches Shay.

Well, that was… embarrassing.

That it was, who are you?

My name doesn’t matter, but I’m a representative of the Government. Unfortunately, our Vice President is now imprisoned for the next month, and after this trial, most likely much longer.

I see. In the meantime then, who is going to take over as Vice President?

Well, that would be Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House.

I see. Who will be the new Speaker of the House?

Well, based on the line of succession… that would be you, Mr. Hoxton, but only if you accept those duties. Would you be willing to take over as the speaker of the house?

Shay looks up, glorious glorious progress.

Yes, yes I would be willing to do that.

Well, in that case…

The man sticks out his hand.

Let’s make it official.

The camera zooms in as Shay reaches out and shakes his hand.

Then it’s official. God bless America, God bless our Justice System, and God bless Speaker of the House Hoxton.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:34 am

That camera comes in to a press conference in Washington DC. Nobody is on stage, but we pan over to the side of the stage where the Speaker of the House - Shay Hoxton - stands in a fine black suit. A generic man approached him.

Mr. Hoxton! It’s great to meet you, I’m a huge fan of CMV!

Shay nods, responding but not looking at the man while doing so, glaring at someone off screen.

That’s wonderful to hear. CMV is the greatest wrestling promotion in the world today, I’m glad we can entertain.

The man can’t hold back his smile.

T-thank you for everything! I was wondering, where have you been this last month though? You’ve never been gone since your debut over three years ago now. You weren’t at Homecoming even as a manager, I think this is the first ppv you’ve missed too!

Shay continues his glare, completely deadpan.

Three years? Has it really been that long?

Shay snaps out of it and finally looks down at the man.

Anyways, it was a shame to miss homecoming, but sadly I’ve had a very busy month. Thankfully, even in my absence, my Cabinet has continued to represent me and carry my dream forward. It is thanks to their loyalty that I’m allowed to take a month in the first place, and for that I’m eternally grateful.

That’s wonderful to hear, although I hope you can find time to come back soon!

Shay chuckles.

I will. I'm almost free.

Um, Mr. Hoxton, if I may… your dream, to fix the greatest mistake of your past… What are you trying to fix exactly?

Shay now looks away again, glaring at the person off screen again.

Patience. All will be revealed when it needs to.

The camera now pans over to look at the one Representative Hoxton is glaring at: the Vice President of the United States of America: Nancy Pelosi. Nancy is dressed in a nice red suit, talking with suited people around her. She takes a deep breath and walks on stage, taking the stand. The press all jump up to get her attention, but she quickly silences them.

Thank you for coming here today on such short notice. When I started my political career in 1987, I made a promise to make America a better place for all her citizens and to make history for women everywhere. Over the last forty years I’ve done just that, becoming Speaker of the House in 2007, and later becoming Minority Leader with the presidency of Donald Trump.

When Joe Budden won the 2020 election, I was reinstated as the Speaker of the House, however I made the promise that this would be my last term as a politician. At the end of my term, I was to retire.

However, with the arrest of Kamala Harris after an attempted murder of a Renonian man, I was brought to fill her role as Vice President of the United States of America.

While Pelosi is calm with her speak, her eyes quickly dart over to someone sitting in the crowd. There sits a tall bearded man in a suit: Stan Kast. This man was the head of Shay Hoxton’s drug organization back in late 2020, where he was arrested by Senator Shay Hoxton in order to clean the streets of Reno. Now Kast sits here in the heart of America with a briefcase sitting on his lap. Kast is staring daggers straight into the soul of Nancy Pelosi as he pats the briefcase. A small bead of sweat appears on Pelosi’s face as she looks back to the general audience.

While I am honored to be in this position, I must look at this objectively. I am 81 years old. Should illness or worse befall on President Budden, and I were to take over as acting President of the United States, I would become the oldest president in American history by a wide margin. This would be until at least 2024, where I would be 85 years old. While I believe in my ability to act as the Speaker of the House, I do not believe it is wise of me to hold such a prestigious title as Vice President.

This is why as of September 1st 2021, I, Nancy Pelosi, am stepping down as Vice President of the United States.

The press jump up and start asking for attention, but Pelosi speaks over them.

As deemed by the line of succession, should he accept it the new Vice President would be the current Speaker of the House: Representative Shayford Hoxton. If granted permission by the House, I would be honored to continue my final term as the Speaker of the House, but if not allowed I would understand. At this time, I would like to offer the stand to Mr. Hoxton.

Pelosi looks over at Stan Kast, who’s glare has loosened. He calmly puts the briefcase down on the ground. Nancy lets out a sigh of relief and steps off stage. Taking the stand now is Representative Shay Hoxton.

Shay takes the stand and looks around the conference room at all the roaring press. He begins to speak.

Wow. When Nancy Pelosi asked me here, I was not expecting this. While I am shell shocked by this sudden announcement, I am not foolish enough to wait on such an opportunity. I am honored, and officially accept the title of Vice President of the United States of America.

When I began my political career just last year, I did so with one goal in mind. My name is Shay Hoxton; and I have a dream.

As if on cue, the camera pans into Shay Hoxton’s eye - into Shay Hoxton’s mind.

Around him is nothing, as if he’s floating in space around the podium. Above him is a bright white sky, a glorious sight to see. We can hear an echoed version of Hoxton’s voice: his mind.

I did it. I actually did it. This entire year, all the stress, knowing that at any moment one small slip up could be the end of me, but I did it. I’m now the Vice President! My plan was just to get here, becoming Senator was hard, but becoming the President Pro Tempore was near impossible. I had to rely on luck that my apprentice, Jose Hoxton, could woo a woman twice his age and that he could manipulate her into turning against her father. I had to hope Patrick Leahy would love his daughter enough to step down to mend their relationship, and I had to convince him I would be the perfect successor despite my inexperience.

Lady Luck stood by my side my entire life, and there I needed her the most, and she paid off! I did it!

The spirit of Shay Hoxton instinctively tries to reach towards the bright white sky, but he feels resistance in his arm and stops. A small venomous whisper can be heard.

You did nothing.

But then, to think I had to frame Kamala Harris for attempted murder. I needed to take over CMV, I had to get everyone’s eyes on our business. That’s why I formed the Cabinet to help me take over, and worked harder than anything in my entire life to win and keep the Undisputed Championship. Not to mention, Showdown at the Senate meant every politician had to know about CMV. With the seeds of interest planted, I successfully turned Kamala Harris into a CMV Superfan and was able to convince her to come to wrestling school with me.

That’s where my brave Coach Doug, my mentor, made a huge sacrifice for me. I was able to show Kamala my collection before training, and thanks to my gloved fashion of the past, I was able to get her fingerprints on things while I was clean. Once in training, I got Kamala to say hideous and incriminating lines during promo practice, and for the final touch Coach Doug stabbed himself with the knife held by Kamala. With a little bit of silver on the tongue and pushing the panic of the situation, I was able to put Kamala into a really bad position by the time the police arrived: very quickly I might add since I called them in advance.

Nobody believed you. You failed that day, they all played you.

That’s how I eliminated Kamala Harris and became the Speaker of the House.

Shay Hoxton tries to reach towards the sky once more, and despite the heavy resistance, he does so.

Nobody believes in you.

With this month, it required my full focus. Nancy Pelosi has always wanted this position, so to talk her down I needed some serious blackmail. What could stop a woman surrounded by so much controversy anyways? That’s when I got the idea not to stop her, but to stop her dream: women’s rights in America.

That’s when I suddenly pardoned Stan Kast, my head bodyguard. He used to be a bouncer in my favorite clubs, and he has connections. I tasked him to get the juiciest dirt on every woman icon today, enough so that the release of this information could crush people’s visual on women in power for years. Thankfully this was enough to crack Pelosi like an egg and get her to step down.

People are getting suspicious. They know you aren’t good enough to be where you are.

Now for my final step: President Joe Budden. He’s a direct guy, so I will take time to scout this out. I’ll leap forward and challenge him directly for the presidency when I can. I know he has honor, and if I can get him to accept my challenge and I can win, then he will step down. I just need to make sure he’ll accept…

You’ll fail, just as you always have.

Shay stretches out his arm as far as he can and pushes off from the podium, ascending to the glory above. After years of trial and tribulation, Shay is so close to being recognized for everything. He’s so close to glory, close enough to taste, close enough to touch…

That’s when he feels a jerking at his throat. Instinctively he grabs his neck and feels the cold touch of steel. Around his neck is a collar with a chain attached, a chain going down into the dark abyss below. The venomous voice is louder than before.

You won’t get there, you won’t amount to anything.

Shay is so close to glory. He reaches his hand out, just a single touch will be enough to satisfy his soul. This is when another chain latches on his wrist and pulls Shay down, further from glory.  

After all, you never have. You have always done nothing. You have always been nothing!

Shay Hoxton begins to struggle and more chains lash out at him. Around his other hand, around his ankles, around his waist, and around his heart. He is quickly and harshly pulled down into the shadowy depths below where his sight of the light quickly fades.

No! No! I’m so close… so close to success… Let me go!

You will always be nothing.

With that, Shay’s vision completely turns to black.

When I began my political career just last year, I did so with one goal in mind. My name is Shay Hoxton; and I have a dream.

A dream to correct the greatest mistake of my past.

We cut back to the real world where Shay Hoxton stands at the podium with his eyes closed, just saying the last line to the public. He opens his eyes.

A mistake that weighs me down daily, one that spits awful lies into my ears every time I do something right. It is my dream to break these chains that bind me, it is my dream to be free once again.

For it is freedom that represents what it means to be American. Together, we can all accomplish our dreams, we can accomplish my dream! United, we the people are an unstoppable force that can beat any challenge in our way! Together, we can prosper as a people under a better world!

The crowd cheers.

An American world!

Another cheer, this time louder.

A Hoxton World!

One more great cheer echoes through the room.

I didn’t work this hard to fail on the last hurdle! I will do everything I can to accomplish my dream, to accomplish our dream as a united people! I will push past all resistance, I will open the gates to glory, and I will lead the charge towards a better future! It is for this reason why I stand before you as

Vice President Shay Hoxton!

With this the crowd cheers even louder as Shay reaches his hand towards the sky. The scene fades to black.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:56 pm

The camera comes in to the Vice President of America - Shay Hoxton - walking up a set of white stairs outdoors. He's muttering to himself. 

Step by step... Step by step... Step by step... Step by step... Step by step...

Hoxton gets to the top of the stairs and stops. The camera pans out to reveal he is at the White House.

I'm so close now, so very close. I'm coming for you, you son of a bitch.

Shay steps inside where he's welcomes by staff and security alike. As he walks the White House halls he passes pictures of famous presidents: Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Reagan, all passed by Shay Hoxton. His steps echo throughout the halls. Eventually he stands in front of two large white doors. Shay takes a deep breath and opens them, officially stepping into the Oval Office for the first time.

President Joe Budden, we need to talk.

The President of the United States - famous Rapper Joe Budden - turns to his new Vice President. Unlike all of the politicians Shay has met prior, Budden doesn't have a smile on his face in his first meeting.

Hoxton. I was wondering when you'd show up.

Shay cocks his head, a smile on his face.

Whatever do you mean, Mr. President?

Joe slams his hands on his desk.

Cut the crap. A guy with no political experience becomes a Senator in Nevada; that I can believe. I've been to Nevada, they'd elect a fucking hot man in a Kiss outfit if they wanted to. Then, Patrick Leahy mysteriously steps down and put you - a guy he just met - in charge? Yeah, alright man, sure. Then, Kamala Harris, my Vice President, the woman I trusted to run with, is arrested for attempted murder. The man she tried to kill? Shay Hoxton's trainer at Shay Hoxton's gym.

Now, my Vice President is Nancy Pelosi. I don't know this woman, I don't like this woman, and I'm pissed. Hell not the mention, the very first things she says to me? "Don't expect me to step down as Vice President because of my age!" Great, I'm stuck with her I think to myself. Then, one month later, a month where you disappear from the world, she steps down because of her age.

And now you're here, one on one with me.

Joe Budden stares Shay directly in the eyes. Shay stares back, his smile unwavering.

Please Mr. Budden, a simple series of unfortunate events and coincidences. Leahy's daughter got married, and he was too busy to even meet the groom. He felt bad! Ms. Harris, she was a wrestling fan and I'm a wrestler, of course I brought her to my gym! It was too bad my coach went a little hard on her and she snapped! And Pelosi, I bet she doesn't even remember what she had for breakfast today, let alone what she said to you a month ago!

Joe Budden doesn't react to this story in any way.

Everyone else may be blind to you, these old bats are so stuck in their old world trying to find loopholes and twist the laws they your chaos was completely invisible to them. Not me, Hoxton. I was born and raised by the streets, and I know a hustler when I see one. You're a slimy little shit, Shay Hoxton, and you won't be playing these games with me!

Shay's composure finally breaks and he steps forward, his eyes burning bright with hate and his smile completely gone. He stands face to face with the President.

Good. I'm tired of acting, I'm tired of playing nice with a bunch of gullible idiots. If you've had me figured this whole time, then you know why I'm here. Right? I've held a lot of titles in my life, Joe Budden. CMV Undisputed Champion, CMV International Champion, CMV Tag Team Champion, CMV Anarchy Champion, WWC World Champion, WWC Tag Team Champion, IWE World Champion, IWE Tag Team Champion, NGCW Champion, NGCW Twitch Champion, NGCW Extreme Champion...

But right here, right now, I want your title, Mr. President.

I know you want my job, Shay. You want to be the President of the United States so badly. Why? I don't know, and I couldn't imagine. All I know is that this isn't your end goal, it's a tool. You want to be the President for a reason, and if it's you it's a bad reason. I don't give a shit what you want, I want you out of politics and out of my life!

Shay smirks, his golden opportunity finally being presented.

Good, our hands are fully exposed. Before I was a politician, Joe, I was a gambler. How would you like to play a little game?

Joe Budden squints as Shay.

A best of three contest. A game of blackjack, a car race, and if there's a tie, a rap battle. Whoever wins this contest is the President of the United States, and whoever loses must leave the political world forever.

Joe laughs at this proposition.

I'm already the President! Give me one reason I should accept.

Shay grabs Budden by the tie and pulls him in close.

Because if you don't, I'll still need you out of my way. A bullet to the brain should suffice.

President Joe Budden returns to his serious demeaner.

And how can I know you'll be true to your word?

Shay scoffs and lets the President go.

I suppose you can't know per say. However, this entire project of mine, it's all because I want to stay true to a promise I made three years ago. To keep that promise, I need to sit where you are now, but you can't stay true to something on a bed of lies... that's why if you accept my challenge, I promise your safety, both during and after. Do we have a deal.

President Budden takes a moment to weigh his options, but ultimately nods his head.

Deal.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:55 am

The camera comes in to the Vice President: Shay Hoxton. He’s walking down a dark alley, thinking to himself.

I can’t believe it. I planned this out so well! I was going to beat him in blackjack easily, then beat him in the race because I had his transmission tampered with!

The camera cuts to Joe Budden racing through the streets, when his engine suddenly starts sputtering before outright dying. Joe’s car stops just feet away from the finish line as Shay races past in a yellow hummer for the victory.

But somehow, somehow I lost at blackjack! I don’t get it! The dealer was in my pocket, it was all to plan! It was first to 10 victories, and I brought it to 9-9 to seem legit! I got two kings, and Joe was supposed to go bust! But that’s when…

We cut to Joe Budden receiving his two cards, a 19. He doesn’t even look at them.

Hit me.

The dealer looks up, confused.

What?

Hit me.

B-but sir, you have a-

Hit me

The dealer draws a card. An ace.

A twenty… that would make this a draw, so one more round is in ord-

Hit me

The dealer jumps back.

But Mr. President, you bust on literally every card but one. It’s a much safer bet to stand and play another round!

Joe Budden sits in silence for five painfully long seconds.

Hit me.

A twisted smile appears on Shay’s face. Unexpected, but he’s won!

It’s an ace, President Budden has 21 and wins this game.

Shay’s smile stays glued on his face, but his eyes grow wide with panic. Joe Budden begins to celebrate as we cut back to present time.

I only offered a rap battle because I thought I wouldn’t have to do it! It was meant to trick Budden into accepting, nothing more! I haven’t prepared for this at all, what am I gonna do?

Shay stops walking and takes a deep breath.

I’m going to win, that’s what.

Shay walks forward more and the camera pans out to reveal him stepping up on a makeshift stage in the middle of a street in DC. Waiting for him is Joe Budden, microphone in hand.

Aye yo mic check mic check mic check, can y’all hear me can y’all hear me?

The crowd erupts with cheers.

Aye yo gambler I hear you wanna wager,
Well you’re gonna lost this year cuz this ain’t a battle, it’s a favour.

Now this is like your squad seeing a ghost,
Cuz the more I get close, it’s like God seeing a roach.
You gonna tell a few jokes but that don’t matter,
It’s better than cryin bout your dream, much sadder.

They say Shay knows all my business,
But I know none of his so I’m at a clear disadvantage,
So how the fuck I’m gonna win?
That’s when I grab my chin, on my face there’s a grin, so let’s begin!

Hoxton you like your cards but I’m the shark,
You ain’t nothing but a fish,
So be careful what you wish.

For you, this is the moment of a lifetime,
For me, this your lifetime in a moment.

The crowd roar out for Budden as Shay can do nothing but stand there, royally served. He’s never rapped before, and his freedom depends on this one final battle. He takes the mic from Budden and thinks of what to say.

It’s true, when it comes to rap, I don’t crap,
But if you think you can walk away you’re wrong, you’re about to get clapped.
You’ve got experience and fans, but me, I’m a genius.
There’s a grand canyon sized gap of knowledge in between us.

So try to keep up, watch as I go,
I’m speeding to my dream, but you? You’re just slow.
I’m gonna need to call my girl Janet to clean up the trash,
After I’m done shoving my boot in your jabroni ass.

Enjoy it while you can, Mr. Pres, cuz this is your last night,
Since after that last verse you’re destined to lose this fight.
So take your beating in stride and try not to get too rowdy.
Fuck, I thought I was fighting Joe Budden, not Proudi.

The audience boos out at Shay Hoxton, huge Proudi fans the DC crowd. (Album now available on Spotify!) A woman steps up on stage and takes the microphone.

Aye yo welcome to the rap battle tonight! You all know the rules, this is a best of three to main event the best of three! So make some noise people, who won this round? Let me hear it for Shaaaay Hoxton!

The crowd boos and hisses at the Vice President.

Now let me hear it for President Joe Budden!

The crowd erupts for Joe.

Oooh, might be a bit close, but looks like I have to this one to Presideeent Budden!

Everyone cheers and Budden poses to them before taking the microphone. Shay Hoxton’s breathing starts picking up, he can’t afford to fail anymore.

Chill Shay, dropping names, that’s just desperate.
Besides, when it comes to my rhymes you can’t best it.
Maybe try introducing yourself for a round, cuz this crowd is pissed,
Instead of telling me bout me like I’m not a narcissist,
And to my lost fans tryna see what my aim is,
I’m out here again making another bitch famous!

You told your crew all their troubles would be in the freezer,
Cuz you could do so much for them when you became the leader…
But that was wrong, cuz I’m the leader…
I think those drugs fucked you up, the ones you cleared from the streets.
Did you take em, did you make em? You tried so hard to hide the deats.
Or maybe you’re drinking heavy again, was it whiskey or was it hennessy?
Come on down to my office, for you I got the remedy.
A bitch slap, a pink slip, and a five hour energy.

Hoo, so I’m the one you shake at when you try to get your rocks off,
But put away the champagne cuz I see no bubbles as you pop off.
I wanna do whatever, you wanna do time.
I guess all those titles make you think you’re Lebron.
Coke boy thinks he French, but I ain’t the one you should try.
Go ahead and bring your heat into a dark room, see how that works.
I’ll expose you and your whole crew as a bunch of wannabe jerks.

The crowd stays loud for Budden but kind of quiets near the end. His rhymes started getting veeery liberal there. Shay takes the mic back, he can’t screw up.

You talk a lot of shit for a guy who’s next ride is a hearse.
I heard you could spit, where was it in your last verse?
Because all I hear are insults from a fool with no discipline,
And I’m about to rule you like I do all these citizens!

Come on Joe, you see my swag,
Now you wanna come and give me all that drag?
Honestly I think you better back back,
Because god am I itching to give you a slap.
To make your jaw tilted, suit quilted,
Your reign’s fresh to death while me, I just kill it.

I listen to the people and I’m hearing your name too much,
But I’m so close to the glory I wish I could touch,
So I’ll put your ass to my boot, a cane to your tooth,
Burn your office down, now ain’t that the truth?

But you wanted me to introduce myself? Well here I go.
47th President in the house, now you all know.
Because I’m taking that crown tonight, right here, where you all can see!
That’s not a bet, that’s a damned guarantee.

Shay tosses the microphone to the woman. His verse was short but sweet, but was it sweet enough? A large bead of sweat runs down his forehead.

Well well well it looks like things are getting interesting! Let’s see who won this round! Let me hear here for your man, Joooe Budeen!

The crowd cheer loudly, too loudly, it’s over.

Now let me hear it for Shaaaay Hooooxtoooon!

The crowd light up, they’re loud, they’re louder! The crowd is actually louder!

I’ll be honest, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this round is going to the Vice President, The Prince of Poker, Shay Hoxton! We’re tied up, it’s time for sudden death!

Shay lets out a huge breath, he still has a chance! His journey isn’t over just yet though… Joe Budden takes the mic.

Aye yo, congratulations, you actually got one.
But that don’t mean shit, I’ll have you screaming Daddy, son.
Cuz you? You’re sunny delight, I’m the Dark Knight, put my mask on.
I’ll grab my Bane wear,
Take my term all the way up, you’ll never come near.
Kinda like a blind Amber Rose, but even that ain’t fair.
At least with her, I wouldn’t be wasting my time here.

Like Drago vs Apollo, you say you got goons but I don’t follow that bravado.
It’s war, I’ll have them to the doctor’s by tomorrow,
And it won’t be a fun experience when they’re taking hollow after hollow!
You came up to me, tryna get some beef goin,
Say this is my last day as Pres, but bitch, when’s your first one?
I’m out here protecting this country from that shame,
You’ve won 21 different titles, but still nobody knows your name.
I went searching through your matches with Google and some heat,
Just to learn that you peaked in 2015 before you even reused the streak.
You’re like a little lap dog, all bark and no bite,
Do yourself a favor and quit now, save yourself some embarrassment and save me a night.

The crowd shout out louder than Shay has heard them yet tonight, that’s it, he knows he can’t beat President Joe at his own game. The woman walks up to Shay.

Well Shay, you heard the President. Are you going to quit now and forfeit the final round?

Shay thinks for a moment, but shakes his head.

No, I don’t think I will, I want to play this to the end.

So there we go, you think you’ve won just like that.
Shay Hoxton can’t win, tell me, is that a fact?
If so you got me in the corner, and that’s bad.
I’ve been chained down for years, I’ll never be free, man that’s sad..

It was three years ago I made a huge mistake,
A bad first impression, that something you can’t just break.
For years I’ve tried, but no matter what I’ve done,
There’s this voice in my head that’s ruined all my fun.

I win the world title, I win a Royal Rumble,
Yet there’s the smallest whisper mocking me for each fumble.
I’ve done everything I can to make the voice stop,
To go back before, when I partied and rocked like the King of Pop.
And that quest brought me here, a one year political career, high score.
But I had to do a lot of evil things… eh, what’s one more?
I guess the fool is you, Joe Budden, you should’ve listened to what I said…

Shay Hoxton turns towards Joe Budden with a handgun in his hand. He shoots the President right in the gut! The crowd screams out and scatters, even the woman on stage runs off. All that stays on stage is a crazed Shay Hoxton and a wounded Joe Budden.

I’ll give you one last chance to forfeit, or the next one’s to your head.

Shay drops to a knee and places his gun to Joe Budden’s skull. He hands him the microphone.

I… I… I quit…

Shay Hoxton closes his eyes and smiles, that means he wins the rap battle, that means he win the contest, and that means…

All hail President Shay Hoxton.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down