Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Laughing Matter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Laughing Matter

3 posters

Go down

No Laughing Matter Empty No Laughing Matter

Post by Alveuss Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:44 am

Backstage at Monday Night Fusion episode 105 and people are buzzing around working like mad making sure everything is perfect. We are about 1 hour away from the CMV Undisputed Championship match between Hayden Kiteley and the current champion Voice Vindy, coming 6 weeks earlier than expected. Johnny Sampson is walking through the halls passing by all the busy bodies and flashing them a smile, happy that things are running smoothly. He approaches his office and puts his key in the lock only to find that it isn’t turning. Confused, he turns the handle to find that the door is already unlocked and walks inside.

Jacob Ziegler
Hey there Johnny!

A little startled Johnny looks up at Ziegler.

Johnny Sampson
Jacob what the hell? You don’t have a match tonight why are you here and why…

Ziegler who was sitting on Sampson’s desk stands up and moves to the side a little.

Quinn Belle
Oh hi Mr Sampson!

Sitting in Sampson’s chair is the CMV Women’s Undisputed Champion and Ziegler’s girlfriend, Quinn-Belle, clutching the Scotsman’s Money in the Bank briefcase tightly in her arms. Left stunned for a moment, Johnny closes the door behind him and takes off his suit jacket, hanging it on the hook by the door before turning back to the duo.

Johnny Sampson
Why are you here?

Jacob Ziegler
Well…

Johnny Sampson
No not you, Quinn, why are you here. You don’t work here you should not be here.

Quinn Belle
Excuse you?

Jacob Ziegler
Na babe he’s right, you don’t and you probably shouldn’t. Here’s the thing though Johnny, I work here and if you want it to stay that way, then Quinn can be here anytime she wishes to be. You got me?

Quinn looks up at Ziegler grinning before turning her head back to Johnny.

Johnny Sampson
Alright sure fine it’s not a big deal. Now you, why are you here? In my office of all places, you don’t have a match tonight since your hand hasn’t fully healed yet.

Jacob Ziegler
We were waiting for you obviously. We gotta chat.

Johnny Sampson
No if you’ve come to try and bully me into changing the main event again it’s not happening. Everything is all set up and the fans are excited for the match.

Jacob Ziegler
Whoa hey will you calm yourself please I didn’t come here to bully you, I would never do such a thing. In fact regarding the main event tonight I think you did a pretty good job, I personally can’t wait to see it.

Johnny Sampson
Then why are you here?

Quinn Belle
We are here to talk to you about one of your employees and how he has been extremely unprofessional.

Johnny Sampson
And who might…

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door, interrupting Johnny.

Quinn Belle
That’ll probably be him now.

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah you left your phone in here unlocked so we took the liberty of telling him to come here to save us all a bit of time.

Johnny isn’t quite sure what to think as he looks at the couple. As he turns to open the door, Quinn sets the briefcase down to the side and stands up and begins walking over to him, Ziegler leans back against the desk, folding his arms and smiling. Sampson opens the door to find Mac Thompson standing before him looking slightly worried.

Mac Thompson
You wanted to speak to me sir, you said it was urgent?

Johnny signals with his head for Mac to come in and stands aside letting him past, closing the door behind him again as he does so. As soon as Mac passes Johnny there is a loud thud as Quinn bitch slaps him across the face like only she can, knocking the interviewer to the floor holding his cheek.

Johnny Sampson
What the hell!?

Johnny Quickly turns and gets between Quinn and Mac, grabbing Quinn by the arm as it looked like she was about to try and strike Mac again. Seeing this, Jacob gets up off the desk and aggressively walks over to Sampson, causing him to let go of Quinn.

Jacob Ziegler
Don’t put your hands on her again.

Ziegler says this in a calm but very menacing tone which Sampson acknowledges before turning to check on Mac, helping him up to his feet.

Quinn Belle
Why aren’t you laughing now huh? Not funny anymore?

Quinn again postures up aggressively but is this time stopped by Ziegler who calmly puts his arm in front of her, causing her to take a few steps backwards.

Jacob Ziegler
You should sit down again babe, it’s not even worth being upset about now.

Begrudgingly she does so, sitting back and throwing her feet up onto the desk as she does.

Johnny Sampson
You feel like explaining what this is all about?

Jacob Ziegler
Happily. You see, Mac over here has done a very, very poor job. I say that but it should really be surprising to absolutely nobody, he has always been bad as his job. Hence why the poor guy takes a bit of a beating every other week. This latest fuck up though is just straight up inexcusable. Do you know which one I’m referring to Mac?

Mac shakes his head, still holding his cheek, looking extremely pathetic.

Jacob Ziegler
Yes you do, and that new print on your face is going to be a reminder for you for quite a bit of time.

Mac moves his hand away and sees a little blood which causes Johnny to wince a little. As he’s about to walk over to his desk for a few medical supplies Ziegler stops him.

Jacob Ziegler
Leave it, it’s a scratch he’ll be fine. Trust me I know.

Ziegler turns to Quinn for a moment giving her a judging look who simply shrugs before turning back to Mac and Johnny.

Jacob Ziegler
Look Mac I get it, you were excited last week. Hayden had made a grand return and you wanted to quickly get that interview so you could get the big bucks. You didn’t want to upset him in case he stormed off leaving you with nothing so you agreed with everything he said and laughed at all his jokes. Unfortunately for you however all you did was show how incredibly biased you are which for someone with a job like yours is a big nope, and you managed to piss me off in the process. As such, since this is hardly the first time you’ve ever tried to pull something like this, and the fact that there are many, many people better suited to the job who would probably be willing to work for less, I’m taking it upon myself to give Johnny another little push to do what’s best for this show.

Johnny Sampson
Jacob come on he was only doing his job and it was Hayden who said what he said. Just leave Mac out of this.

Jacob Ziegler
No. Hayden is going to say whatever he wants to say because he desperately wants to make a splash and try become the star his ego wishes he was. I hurt his fragile little ego apparently and he’s going to cling onto that forever just like he does with every other little thing such as XGen. He has a huge mouth for such a little man and I will get to him at some point but for now, he’s not what’s important. For now, he is one of the few decent things on this show. The pathetic creep before us however is not. Johnny, he needs to go.

Sampson turns and looks Mac up and down seeing that he’s literally on the verge of tears, causing him to feel a little bad for the interviewer. Turning back to the Scotsman...

Johnny Sampson
While it’s true that there have been many complaints from various superstars I just don’t think it’s right to do this right here without warning. Please, I’m not going to…

Jacob Ziegler
Yes, yes you are. How many complaints do you need to get? How many times do you need someone to come tell you that poor little Mac Thompson has rubbed someone the wrong way and gotten himself beaten up. I could go out there right now and round up all the guys that have had problems with this man and his poor job performance and we’d have a line from here to the damn parking lot. Do your damn job. I hate Schmidty and Voice Vindy just as much as the next guy but when it comes to things such as this, they’re absolutely right. Start proving them wrong and do what’s best for not only Fusion, but CMV as a whole. Make the tough call Johnny.

Sampson exhales deeply, and looks at the ground. Thinking hard about what happens next. After what seems like an eternity, he says without looking up from the ground…

Johnny Sampson
Could Mac and I have a little privacy please?

Without a word, both Quinn and Ziegler smile. Quinn gets to her feet and lifts the Money in the Bank briefcase and walks to the other side of the desk to Ziegler who throws his arm around her and kisses her on the head. The two proceed to exit the office in complete silence. As the door closes, the scene fades to commercial.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

No Laughing Matter Empty Re: No Laughing Matter

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Rip Big Mac, now who is Brit gonna throw into dumpsters?

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Laughing Matter Empty Re: No Laughing Matter

Post by Topher Mod Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

No Laughing Matter Giphy