Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends.

3 posters

Go down

The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Empty The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends.

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 pm

The former Alpha World Champion come through the curtains with a thunderous reaction from the crowd here on this week's edition of Friday Night Genesis. His face expresses just how happy he is to see his and, as usual. Elijah gives out high fives all around the first row section in a full circle, then sliding under the bottom rope. He spins in place doing his signature entrance pose in the middle of the ring. With the chants of the crowd and the beat of his theme fueling him, he finally talks into a microphone.

Elijah
TONIGHT, MLP and Elijah Stewart face off in some friendly competition tonight. But in a few weeks, it won’t be as friendly. I didn’t come out here to promote my matches seeing as you all seem to love doing it on your own, thanks so much, but I came out here to make something clear as day. I made my promise of win all or lose all at Exodus. But it seems some of you think I’m just giving up. You think that I made this deal as a way to punch my ticket right? Wrong. I gave myself a challenge. Nobody can tell me I’ve made a bad decision when it comes to fighting. You think this is a definite leave for me, but there’s a 100% chance that I’m walking out champion this Sunday. There must be no real confidence in me winning is there? You all are so sure that I’m just gonna lie down and call it a day. That’s where you’re all twisted in the web of a broken mindset. You want me to win, but no longer believe I can do it. That’s the point of this all. To show I can overcome anything and everything. Proving all of these so called “fans” that don’t believe in me, that I will forever be the greatest underdog to walk run these ropes. Let this all be a lesson, to NEVER bet against Elijah Stewart when the odds are stacked, because that only means that I’m cranking that notch up to 11. So be warned and be aware…

Elijah drops the microphone and right before he exits, he goes back to the middle of the ring to grab his microphone.

Elijah

I brought this from home. GG. Good Vibes though.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Empty Re: The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends.

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:48 pm

The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. MowQod

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Empty Re: The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends.

Post by Maurie Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:53 pm

0 retweets

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Maurie wrote:

The former Alpha World Champion come through the curtains with a thunderous reaction from the crowd here on this week's edition of Friday Night Genesis. His face expresses just how happy he is to see his and, as usual. Elijah gives out high fives all around the first row section in a full circle, then sliding under the bottom rope. He spins in place doing his signature entrance pose in the middle of the ring. With the chants of the crowd and the beat of his theme fueling him, he finally talks into a microphone.

Elijah
TONIGHT, MLP and Elijah Stewart face off in some friendly competition tonight. But in a few weeks, it won’t be as friendly. I didn’t come out here to promote my matches seeing as you all seem to love doing it on your own, thanks so much, but I came out here to make something clear as day. I made my promise of win all or lose all at Exodus. But it seems some of you think I’m just giving up. You think that I made this deal as a way to punch my ticket right? Wrong. I gave myself a challenge. Nobody can tell me I’ve made a bad decision when it comes to fighting. You think this is a definite leave for me, but there’s a 100% chance that I’m walking out champion this Sunday. There must be no real confidence in me winning is there? You all are so sure that I’m just gonna lie down and call it a day. That’s where you’re all twisted in the web of a broken mindset. You want me to win, but no longer believe I can do it. That’s the point of this all. To show I can overcome anything and everything. Proving all of these so called “fans” that don’t believe in me, that I will forever be the greatest underdog to walk run these ropes. Let this all be a lesson, to NEVER bet against Elijah Stewart when the odds are stacked, because that only means that I’m cranking that notch up to 11. So be warned and be aware…

Elijah drops the microphone and right before he exits, he goes back to the middle of the ring to grab his microphone.

Elijah

I brought this from home. GG. Good Vibes though.

Bitch.

You'll do just fine with Marta. Great promo.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The Last Chapter Hasn’t Been Written, So Don’t Assume how the Book Ends. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Thanks KinZil

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down