Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Through Hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Through Hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Through Hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Through Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Through Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Through Hell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Through Hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Through Hell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Through Hell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Through Hell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Through Hell

Go down

Through Hell Empty Through Hell

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 pm

After the hellacious war between Chris Andrews and Marcantel, the Hellhound is seen backstage with his Bane mask off, but his face still covered in blood and accompanied by an interviewer
Interviewer
Marcantel me and the whole CMV Universe just witnessed a war for the ages between you and Chris Andrews. It was definitely a fight more than just your regular match we are usually presented with here in CMV, but how do you feel after your loss tonight?

Marcantel
I.....went through Hell tonight, and I brought Andrews with me. And I still lost, which I think is a sign. I think that me losing tonight, was just a way of telling me that I'm going down the wrong path, in other words International title shouldn't be my priority right now, and neither is the Anarchy championship. Which leaves only one title left, the Alpha World Title. Now here's the problem with that, it's pretty obvious that if I set my sights on the Alpha World Title, then I will be in the crosshairs of the Kliq. The Kliq already have the tag team titles, and it won't be long before they have every damn title on Genesis, but when that happens, I will gladly take it off their hands, or hell if I get the title before they do, well I guess I can just tell them, Good luck taking it away from me. The Kliq can't stop me, and if they don't want any conflict from me they will stay out of my damn way if they know what's good for them.

Marcantel then continues to eye the camera as the segment cuts to an end
Through Hell 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down