Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 10 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by krzy Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 pm

This is what I do when something is on the line.

Once again, Sunshine leans on me for success while I also soften Xander Slate up as their future battle looms in the distance. Both champion and challenger are at my mercy and yet they deny me the chance to recapture what was stolen from me.

Fools will claim that I “ran away” from Dave Turner.

Hmph.

He’s doing exactly what I said he would. He went above and beyond the call of duty to barely defeat me after I didn’t have to break a sweat to knock him out. He won, but he feels empty inside. It didn’t lift his spirits like he thought he would, because no matter what he does he will never be able to erase what happened to him during that tournament.

I spotted his tunnel vision and smelled his desperation from a mile away and that is what made him such easy pickings for Sunshine. As Turner has staples put into his head and Slate prays his ribs aren’t broken and Sunshine thanks the higher powers for keeping me away from my World Championshp, all will see that I pull the strings whether they like it or not.

I won’t be denied.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 am

After "Ace" Stephens vs Kayden Kynra, the camera focus changes to the backstage area, a medical room to be exact, to show Jackie Reyes lying on an examination table with bandages around his head. His personal doctor is in the corner double checking his charts when JBL slams open the door and comes in.

JBL
What the hell happened?

Doctor
Concussions, concussions are what happened.

JBL
Oh come on, Reyes is a tougher kid than that! X-Gen barely targeted his head!

Doctor
Well they aren't from X-Gen, they are from Sunshine. After reviewing last week's footage, Reyes was headbutted a little over twenty times. I'm surprised he even remembered where he was or his own name. If you had called me before his match, I wouldn't have even medically cleared him to compete tonight. In fact, I'm going to recommend you keep Reyes out of action and off RAW until after Armageddon.

JBL brings a hand up to his head in disbelief, pacing around the room trying to figure out what his next plan of action is.

JBL
So what am I supposed to do without him?

Doctor
You still have Paul Anderson and Marko Punish, plus I'm sure you have a few other tricks up your sleeves. You'll think of something, you always do.

With this sudden news, JBL pulls out a cellphone to possibly call Paul Anderson and inform him of the news before walking out of the room allowing the camera to fade to the next segment.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon May 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Renee Young: Scott, Scott!

Scott Norrie: *sighs* Yes Renee?

Renee: Sorry to bother you, but since Survivor Series you've been awfully quiet. I just wanted to get your thoughts on losing that match and everything that has happened since with Marko Punish?

Scott: Ma thoughts? Honestly Renee I don't know what ti think. We lost... I'm dissapointed sure, but naeway near as disappointed as I am in Marko Punish. He knew the risks goin into that match, a few wiks ago it was ma job on the line too. Jist because he WAS my friend doesn't mean I'm gonna hud back, especially not with my job on the line. When you get inti that ring there are no friendships, its all competition Marko knew this. If he decided to hold back in 'at match 'at's his problem and he has no one ti blame for "losing"- since JBL has made him his little lapdog now - his job but himself. heh and now siding with JBL he just lost his dignity and self respect and I bet his wife and wee een at home feel the same. I carried his arse back inti relevance and I'm gonna make sure he gets forgotten again for what he has done. Marko is nothing more than a big cry baby. It was bad enough having management hold me back ivrywhere I turned but ti have a friend betray me like this? There will be no forgiveness. War may be over but the battle will rage on and continue to go on until I get what I deserve and thats a title around my waist if I have ti take out Marko to get there I will. From here on out its all about ME. JBL I don't know how yi did it cause I know for a fact Marko despises you every bit I do bit trust me, Marko ain't the only one with a bullseye on his back. Marko, JBL and his little Bitch Squad are marked men believe me when a say, somebodys gonna pay. No more questions Renee I've got some arse ti kick.

*Scott storms off as Renee sounds off for commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 am

RAW comes back from commercial, which took place just after Paul Anderson vs Zak Painn, to show JBL's office. JBL is busy at his desk filling out paperwork and doing his various General Manager duties when the door comes wide open and in stepping Jackie Reyes's personal doctor from the week before.

Doctor
What do you think you are doing? What was that all about?

JBL
What are you talking about?

Doctor
You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, having Mr. Reyes out there at ringside. I said specifically to keep Mr. Reyes off RAW until AFTER Armageddon.

JBL
Doc, I trust in your abilities but I think Jackie is a tougher kid than you give him credit for. He can handle himself.

Doctor
I don't care what you think, I'm telling you what I know. There are psychopaths and masochists signed to your show and I know they would love to do nothing more than put someone out of a career.

The Doctor leans on JBL's desk, showing that at this point he has no respect for his business for putting one of his patients at risk, which irritates JBL.

JBL
Look, Doc, I know what you know, but I'm telling you what I know and that's Jackie can take care of his own. This isn't his first day on the job, this isn't his first promotion. He's been doing this for years and I bet he's been dealing with injuries just as bad, if not worse than, this one.

Doctor
If you want to turn one of your superstars into the next Christopher Nowinski or Corey Graves, or maybe the "One-We-Shall-Not-Name", then so be it. Its your show. However, I REFUSE to let that superstar be Mr. Reyes. And if you do not respect my authority enough to keep a superstar from further injury, then you can be certain that eventually, he may end up on your doorstep with a lawsuit. Do I make myself clear?

The Doctor waits a few moments for an answer but gets none from an infuriated JBL who stares a hole through him. The Doctor realizes this is his moment to leave and takes his, shutting the door on the way out and leaving an angered JBL behind.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 pm

It will come as no surprise when Dave Turner tries to make what happened tonight about him. Ever since King of the Ring, he’s had a habit of skewing the facts and reality to better help him sleep at night.

I don’t care about Dave Turner. I don’t care about The Hardcore Championship. I don’t care about Scott Norrie. Norrie in particular is a nothing these days, almost as pathetic as Turner. I destroyed Sunshine, the world heavyweight champion. What is there to gain by defeating Norrie, a man barely clinging on to his job?

I made the impact I planned to make; Turner was just in the wrong place at the wrong time… But I guess when you’re Dave Turner at this point in his career, the wrestling ring will always be the wrong place at the wrong time in his life.

I just merely wished to show Xander Slate that I could take away from him like I did at Capitol Punishment… and tonight he saw that I could make his life easier as well. I may not be competing for the World Championship, as unfortunate as that may be, but as King I have proven that I still pull the strings.

It’s equally unfortunate that I will be wasting my time with the Turner. I guess even the jester is lucky enough to hold court with his King every now and then.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 am

It bothers me that Xander Slate has yet to thank me for granting him that which he could not achieve alone or without the aid of his partners or a briefcase. I took his title from him and I gave it back, merely to demonstrate why I am the most dangerous force in this company.

I am King because I am always thinking several steps ahead. They wrote me off when I "lost" to Dave Turner. They questioned my tactics when I "lost" to Scott Norrie. There is a reason my seat is a thorne and it was not for wasting my time fighting battles that would not yield any rewards. As I said before, Turner needs weapons and any advantage he can get out of the ring to defeat the likes of me. It should have come as no surprise that when we returned to the ring I defeated him soundly. Much like King of the Ring, he did not make a sound as I laid him to rest.

I did not wish to win this title, but in his overconfidence thinking he could make lightening strike twice and by accepting this match, Turner seemed to be desperate to lose it. Now once again I have destroyed his dreams and ripped away all that he had. Maybe now he'll accept his worthlessness.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:30 am

As episode 63 of Monday night Raw is going off the air, Xander Slate and his crew are seen walking down a densely lit hallway, Slate chugging down a bottle of water.

Waite
What was that all about with Blake, Xander??? You guys buddy buddy now, or what?

Xander turns to Aaron and smiles, tossing the now empty bottle of water off to the side.

Slate
Hey, the guy pinned Cyborg, he earned my respect, and he didn't pin ME, which is a bonus. Not that he COULD anyhow . . . Cyborg's been a pain in my ass lately, so it was nice to see him down on his back tonight, where he belongs!

Waite
Right . . . Well, we've advance in the Tag Team Title Hunt-

Slate
I know, I saw, good work you two. Now, TRY NOT TO LOSE TO THE PATRIOTS AGAIN! You see this???

Xander holds up his World title.

Slate
This means that I am THE man on Monday night RAW! Now how do you think it makes me look AND feel that my proteges, my partners, don't share any gold with me!? It makes me look bad, it makes me feel, BAD. 

The big man now steps forward.

Silva
Don't worry, we're not going to let this opportunity slips through our fingers again! Aaron here is going to become a THREE time tag team champion! And me? I'm gonna FINALLY get my hands on some gold!!! We've got this, Slate!

Xander slicks his hair back, nodding his head as he and The Industry carry on down the hall.

Slate
Good, I'm glad to hear it. Now it's time to see who I'll be facing at WWE Live next week . . . The fans seem to want a triple threat #1 contenders match . . . Hmm, but I've got a plan of my own . . .

The trio stops in front of a door, the camera can't catch the nameplate on it just yet. Xander knocks three times before the door swings open and out comes Paul Anderson . . .

Anderson
Good, you're here, come on in . . . 

Slate and company walk past Paul as he slams the door closed, the camera now catching the nameplate clear as day . . .

"JBL: RAW General Manager"
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:04 pm

On the night of NXT Episode 14, Renee Young has entered the arena, immediately spotting a visibly bothered TJ Kendra, seething at the events that unfolded during his debut match against Bryan Novak.

Renee: TJ...TJ!

TJ: What in god's name do you want, woman?

Renee: TJ, after what transpired-

TJ: After what transpired... Renee, get this through your thick and deluded skill...nothing transpired in that ring last week. The only thing that happened last week can be explained in one word: conspiracy. How Bryan Novak was awarded the priviledge of stepping into the ring with a man of my calibur is a conspiracy in itself! My debut should have been monumental, a celebration of my rising. Instead...well instead, it turned me into a victim on a sinking ship, a victim who got blindsided by a Bullhammer that was borderline assault. Tonight Renee, my opponent will feel the vicious thud of The Pirate Knife that will anoint me as the true victor I am. I don't give a crap who Richard Thunder is. I'm TJ Kendra! I've encountered many thunderstorms and survived. So don't expect me to succumb to this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Renee Young: Scott! Scott!

Scott Norrie: Yes, Ms. Young?

Renee: Moments ago, what we just saw, are you now a member of X-Gen?

*Scott cocks his head and screws up his face*

Scott: Come now Renee I thought you wir smarter thin 'at. I am not, nor will a ivr be a membir of X-Gen. Fit you saw moments ago was me simply givin JBL the finger. I've tried the whole lone wolf thing taking on JBL's wee goons and it finally dawned on me that I can only go so long before ih numbirs game catches up with me. So I gave an old friend a call who just happens ti have another couple of friends  that also just happen ti have a problem with JBL and his little Shit Squad. Now me and X-Gen don't and probably will never see eye ti eye but there's 'at old saying "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend", my alliance with X-Gen is a means ti an end. The second JBL and his wee goons are finished all ties between myself and X-Gen will be immdiately severed. You take care of yourself Renee things're about ti heat up on Monday Night Raw.

*Scott Walks off.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 am

???
Hey, that sounds good to me!

We're just halfway through Monday night RAW, episode 64, when the big screen shows a camera man sneaking up on JBL's office door. He pokes the lens just through a slight crack, catching a conversation between what sounds like five or six people . . .

???
Ha ha, that's great!!! Drinks are on me tonight boys!!!

???
But- but- but, wait a second. I said that I'd help YOU, if YOU helped ME. So- do we REALLY have a deal here???

???
*Heavy sigh* . . . Fine, yes- yes- yes, we have a deal!!! I've just got to explain this to HIM now, but YES- we do have a deal!

Suddenly, the office door swings open, Aaron Waite appearing in front of the camera. He grabs the man by his shirt and drags him into the room, the camera now catching JBL, Slate, Silva and Paul Anderson.

Aaron Waite
Well, look at what I found here! Spying on us, eh???

The camera man frantically looks in all directions as the five men surround him.

Xander Slate
I mean, we might as well let the masses know now. Listen up, pal!

Xander yanks the man to his feet, making sure that he's got a good line on the gang.

JBL
Well, ladies and gentleman of the WWE universe, I guess that the surprise has been ruined! But, as I'm sure you heard, The Industry and myself have come to a little agreement!!! It's no secret that I've been having my fair share of troubles with X-Gen AND Scott Norrie. I'm also not ashamed to say that they have the numbers on us, well, that was until tonight!!! You see, Mr. Slate and I, we've decided that a partnership between our two parties could benefit us both, A LOT!!! So, Hayden, Norrie, I hope that you're watching, and everyone out in the audience and at home . . . I've had enough of this little uprising, I run RAW!!! In fact, you the fans CHOSE me out of four picks to be your new general manager . . . So, from here on out, I won't be tolerating anymore of this "revolution" crap, you don't like the way that I run things!? Well TOUGH!!! X-Gen, Hayden, you guys have a pretty big opportunity here tonight what with the triple threat number one contenders match and all . . . But get this, the two losers of tonight's main event, no matter who they may be, will face each other this Sunday at WWE LIVE 2015!!! I think we ALL know, that Marko Punish will come out with the win tonight as well, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this little alliance between Hayden and Scott Norrie holds up!!! And on the topic of this Sunday, Sunshine, you really don't have a say in the matter, you WILL fight Jackie Reyes in a No Holds Barred match, and you WILL show your face here tonight!!! Oh, and just, one last thing . . . Mr. Anderson here, has requested a match against X-Gen this Sunday at WWE LIVE, and I'm inclined to oblige him!!! So Omega-Z, Sushi-X, gear up pretty boys, 'cause you'll be facing Paul Anderson . . . AND MYSELF!!! 

You can hear the crowd inside of the arena going nuts at all of these HUGE matches being announced. Slate pats JBL on the shoulder as he takes the front position now, his championship firmly around his waist.

Xander Slate
X-Gen, Mr. Norrie, your time is up . . . And as an old face use to say . . . MY TIME, is now!!!

Slate winks at the camera and then nods his head, Waite and Silva grabbing the man's arms and dragging him out of the room. They toss him out onto the cold concrete floor and then slam the door shut, ending this scene . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Live on the WWE App a few hours before

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentelman my guest at this time, Scott Norrie.

*The camera zooms out to reveal Scott*

Renee: Scott, last night at WWE LIVE 2015 it was a Clean Sweep for yourself and X-Gen against JBL's Hit Squad or "Goons" as some are calling them I want to get your thoughts.

Scott: First aff Renee I widnae ca' it a clean sweep, that was tarnished when Hayden had ti cheat to win the World Title. First Triple H needing ti help him, then the referee kicking Slates hand aff the ropes? I don't buy fir a second Hayden didnae know what was goin on there. But aye, let me just say yeah congratu-f***ing-lations ti Hayden. Yes you won the Triple Threat match well done, yeah I tapped out, everyone has a bad night. Now Hayden has a right to talk aboot this, sure I may not be happy about that but I can put up with it; but Bitchy-X and Omega-Ass Face better watch 'emselves they haven't earned to disrespect me. Boys I've been here from the very beginning of CMV (CMV = ComMuniVerse). I've done more in the 2 years I've been here than either of you assclowns can think of. I constantly pull off 5 Star Matches. Title Reigns? Whatever I go out their and everyone remembers every single one o my matches, you two wee piss ants better start showing me some respect or this wee alliance can quickly blow up in yer faces.

Renee: Wow, Ok um, moving on last night you once again defeated Marko Punish but tonight you will face him one last time in a Last Man Standing Match, how do you feel going into this match?

Scott: I'm feeling pretty confident Renee. Our first Two matches Marko had tae cheat ti win. First attacking me before out first match and having JBL help him out in the second one. But I've proven 2 straight PPV's in a row that one-on-one man to man, I am the better man. Marko better bring his A-Game tonight otherwise he might just have to re'hink his alegence with JBL. Marko you should av' gone home ti yer wife an' daugh-

*Scott is cut off as the camera zoom's out to reveal Marko *

Marko: You know for such a little man you've got a big mouth on you Scott, but fair warning don't you ever talk about la mia famiglia again, capire?

Scott: Capire? Oh I capire Mark, but lets talk about little things here shall we, maybe thats why you don't want to go home, maybe someone here is a wee bit short in the bedroom huh Renee?

Marko: Bastardo!

*Marko attempts to attack Scott as Renee quickly gts out of there. But Scott ducks under and begins punching Marko in the mask. Marko shoves Norrie off though, but Scott jumps straight back into the attack but is caught by Marko. Marko with his huge hand around Scott's throat spins him around Chokeslams him through a table!*

Marko: Bastardo, si parla di rispetto!*Marko grabs Scott by his shirt* Yet you show none, having no friends doesn't make you strong. Piccolo uomo, non sei forte! I am, and tonight I will pro-

*Marko is cut off as Scott knee's Marko in the nuts. Marko caught of gaurd hobbles away from Scott as Scott picks up a steel chair*

Scott: Where yi goin big man? *Scott smashes the chair over Marko's back, Marko groans in pain but doesn't fall down he keep's walking crouched over covering his head, Scott continues to smash the chair across Markos back but Marko refuses to go down. Scott finally smashes the chair into Marko's legs causing him to finally go down but only to one knee. Scott throws the chair at Marko hitting him in the back. Scott storms off to grab a packing crate as he tries to roll it into Punish, but Punish manages to roll out of the way and charges into Scott spearing him into a parked car, Scott fights through the pain and slams Marko's head through the driver side window. Scott attempts to pick Marko up but The Hit Squad suddenly jump in and start beating Norrie down hitting some vicious punch and kicks, but only briefly as X-Gen show up and an begin beating on The Hit Squad chasing them out of the area. Marko now back to his feet picks Scott up and Two-Handed Chokeslams him on the hood of the car. Marko jumps onto the car only to be met with a low-blow by Scott who immediately gets up and Dirty Deeds Marko straight onto the windshield. Scott rolls off of the car only to be met with a Clothesline From Hell by JBL turning Scott inside out. JBL kneel's down and grabs Scott by the hair:*

JBL: You just don't know when to quit do ya boy? Haha, good luck with you match boy tonight boy, you're gonna need it. Hey Anderson, Reyes scoop up Punish there we got a busy night ahead of us boys!
*JBL drops Norrie as Anderson and Reyes come back and carry Marko away as the screen fades to black*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Zak Painn and Big Show are seen in the backstage locker room, Zak Painn is sitting down and
    whipping his face with a towel, while Big Show approaches him with a question in mind.

Big Show
       So, uh Mister Painn, whats next for us? I mean we already won the tag belts
                   and defended them two times, what are we going to do next?

Zak Painn
For now, stay focused on the Hit Squad once they're out of our way, than Show, than we move
       on to the Royal Rumble, you know our plan heading into the rumble? Right Show?

Big Show
                                    Uh no? Whats the plan Painn.

Zak Painn
 You're going to help me win Big Show, you see once I win the Rumble im going to change
  the way the world title looks to something more fitting, something it should of looked like
 a long time ago, Show once I...Uh.... WE win the Royal Rumble  and move on to WrestleMania
  And win the Main Event I will then introduce to the World, The World Heavyweight Painn
                                                 Championship!

Big Show
That all sounds like a cool plan, Painn, Although The Royal Rumble is every man for them self.
        what if I want to win the rumble? You know I have a good history in Rumbles...-

Big Show gets cut off by Zak Painn

Zak Painn
    I know you wont disappoint me Show, you seen what I did to Falcon he isn't even relevant
                            any more, I know you wont disappoint me Show...

Big Painn
   I think we both can agree that lets just focus on the Rumble when we get there right now
                                    we have the Hit Squad to focu-

Zak Painn grabs Big Show by his Shirt up against the Lockeroom Wall.

Zak Painn
   Im very serious when I say, that you are going to help me win in the Royal Rumble!
  Got it Show? Im not in a good mood as of late, You realize that we aren't even an option
   for Stable of the year? And im not even an option for Heel of the year. The last thing you
 want to do to me, is disappoint me Show, at the Royal Rumble you WILL help me win got it?

Zak Painn lets go of Shows shirt and throws him to the Ground
                                  while Painn leaves the Lockerroom
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next