Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 9 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by DynamicWrestler Fri May 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Neon is sitting down on a which is in front of a camera

Well i lost again... but it was a good loss, you see the man i was against is one of the best in the business and i respect that greatly because he actually showed what he was made off, Compared to others like Blake and Hayden  which in my opinion are crap wrestlers who cant wrestle for shit.

Gets up from the seat and looks at the camera

Sunshine what ever time what ever place i will be ready for our rematch... its your choice buddy.

Neon is about to walk away but stops

Its all part of the plan...

Neon walks out of the dark room

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon May 18, 2015 3:14 am

Cyborg is seen walking down the halls and stops when he’s approached by Renee Young.

Cyborg, can you just walk us through tonight? I mean, first you picked up a huge win against the World Heavyweight Champion in a grueling triple threat, but then you turn around and save a man everyone thought you hated in Kevin Owens?

Cyborg stares right through Renee as though answering any of her pesky inquiries is beneath him. He even goes to walk away, but then he stops and turns around sharply causing Renee to jump.

Only those in denial about my dominate reign as king were surprised by the outcome of that match. I decimated Sunshine when he held my championship and I did the same to Xander Slate tonight. There’s a reason why he never cashed in while I held the championship and that is the reason why he lost tonight and that is the reason why he is a paper champion.

But what about you helping Kevin Owens?

I did not help Kevin Owens.

Renee visibly looks confused by that statement.

But you—

Cyborg cuts her off.

I was showing the ignorant who reigns supreme. I’m used to having people feed on my scraps, but you wait until I give you the right to do so.

Renee just nods and smiles, trying not to get on Cyborg’s good side.

Well, after all that, you’re not scheduled to compete at Survivor Series. Can we expect you to make an appearance at all.

What you can expect from me is nothing, because I did not get to where I am by being predictable. I’ll show up if I feel like it…but know this: my next victim will be marked soon, and his sweet demise will be inevitable. There is no stopping this machine. All you can hope is that your end is swift and painless. But that luxury is only for the lucky, everyone who crosses paths with me suffers.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 pm

The segment starts backstage at Survivor Series in Los Angeles at the legendary Staples Center. A camera pans around backstage until it shows Dave Turner, in a full suit, as he has just arrived to the arena. Turner walks up to the camera holding the Hardcore Title over his shoulder and begins to speak.

Dave Turner:
Tonight, we do it all again. We put it all on the line, each one of us...fighting for something different. There are multiple teams fighting it out in Survivor Series matches, some Hell in the Cells, the Hardcore, Intercontinental AND World Heavyweight Championship's are all on the line!...And the Communiverse will be bidding farewell to Kevin Owens...It was Kevin Owens who first beat me so bad that I had to take time off. He took my World Heavyweight Championship, and I haven't had a glimpse of it since....After he beat me down, I had to rebuild. Every month, every week, every day, EVERY SINGLE HOUR...I get closer and closer to the top once again. I've come back stronger and stronger, with more fight than I've ever had before. And for all that, I owe you thanks, Kevin Owens....It won't be the same without you around here, and I just wish we could have gone head to head one more time...

Turner pauses before continuing

Turner:
Tonight I am going out in front of that crowd champion once again, and you can bet your ass I'll be leaving as such. Chad Vegas has been around the block before, and I'm sure he is going to give me every single shot he has, but I refuse to lose this belt after having just gained it! I'm not the strongest man here. I'm not the quickest. Not the most hardcore....but I am the most technical. I am the very best in that squared circle, and whether there are weapons involved or not, I'm going to wrestle circles around you tonight, Vegas...so I hope you're ready, cause I'm comin' at you with everything I've got!

Turner walks away from the camera to end the segment.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue May 19, 2015 9:12 am

The segment starts with Aaron Waite and Silva standing outside of the WWE doctor's office. It's the night that everyone has been waiting for, Survivor Series!!!

Waite
*Knocking on the door* Hey- you okay in there!?

???
Just come in, you idiots!

Waite and Silva look at one another and shrug, opening up the door to find the doctor checking on Xander Slate's stitches. The World Heavyweight Championship is laying next to him on the table as Aaron takes a deep breath . . .

Waite
So . . . What's the good word???

Slate
The good word is- OW! Watch it doc, or it'll be your ass! The good word is, that I've got twelve stitches going across my forehead!!! I've had a damn migraine ever since Raw ended thanks to that- that- that MONSTER, Cyborg!!! The good word, Aaron, is that I still have to compete tonight!!!

Aaron takes a step back while Silva puts his hand on Slate's shoulder.

Silva
Hey, we're just checking up on you, boss . . . And we want you to know, that if need be, we'll help you out tonight! Just look at what I did to Sunshine on Raw-

Slate
Do you really think that I need your help!? I don't care what you did on Raw, okay!? I myself beat Sunshine just five weeks ago, remember that!? Bloodied, bruised and all, I'm still going to go out there tonight and demolish that freak, and slap that stupid little smile off of his damn face!!! You two aren't to even think about interfering, you got me!? I can handle this, I'm the World Heavyweight Champion- GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!

Xander pushes the doctor down to the floor and then proceeds to pickup his title, scoffing at his stablemates as he exits the room.

Waite
Well . . . Someone's in a mad mood tonight.

Silva
You can say that again- STAY DOWN!

Silva kicks the doctor back down onto the floor as he and Aaron walk out after Slate . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Hayden can be seen storming through the backstage area after his tag match towards the office of JBL, looking to get some answers after almost being screwed by the refs again.

Hayden:
Get out of there now! Come here and explain that shit like a man!

Hayden is banging heavily on the door

Hayden:
You have 5 seconds to get the fuck out here before I knock this door down.

You were warned JBL

Hayden picks a sledgehammer up from one of the equipment crates nearby and goes to smash the door down, he hits it once, creating a huge gaping crack in the door, before he can hit it a second time, The Hit Squad and several security guards pull Hayden away from the door

Hayden:
You will see Justice JBL!! I promise you that!

The camera cuts to black as Hayden is taken towards the exit of the arena.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 19, 2015 6:13 pm

After the opening introdution by Michael Cole and company to welcome us to Survivor Series, we are taking to the parking lot backstage where RAW General Manager JBL's limo is pulling up. After it stops both back doors open, one side allowing Jackie Reyes and Paul Anderson to step out, the other JBL; all have a determined look on their faces. They begin to group and walk towards the front of the limo and to the backstage area but are suddenly stopped by the ever perky Renee Young.

Renee Young
Hello gentlemen, may I ask you some questions?

JBL
Be quick with it, we have a few things to discuss before our match tonight.

Renee Young
Speaking of which, how are you feeling about the Team JBL versus Team War match?

Paul Anderson
Team War? Yeah, we're not worried about them. We've proven time and again that we're just the better team. Assuming everything goes to plan, there won't be any doubt we'll walk out the winners, and Marko Punish will get to enjoy an early retirement. 

Renee Young
You sound pretty confident. Do you have any sort of reservations about this match?

Paul Anderson
Our only real concern is if Vince decides to keep interfering in our matches. A bribe here, a fast count there... It's painfully obvious he's behind the questionable officiating in our match last Monday night on Raw, just like he was on Raw several weeks ago when he screwed us out of our win. 

Jackie Reyes
I couldn't agree more. It has been noticed that we are the underdogs going into our matches week after week and just like the underdogs, we come out on top ... if we aren't tampered with. But tonight, I feel that no matter what the referee tries, no matter what anyone on the other team tries, no matter who Vince sends at us, we will in fact walk away the victors. 

Jackie pauses a moment, looking into the air as always as he is looking for the right words to say before continuing.

Jackie Reyes
I know that we will win tonight, so much so that I am willing to put MY job on the line alongside my friend and mentor, JBL.

With that line, the other two men turn to look at Jackie, the expressions on their face a mixture of confusion, anger, and suprise. Renee, surprisingly, can see the tension between the three men.

Renee Young
Gentlemen, thank you for your time. I will ask you the rest of my questions later!

With that Renee scampers off quickly in case something breaks out between JBL and his "goons". The final scene of the segment is JBL and Anderson still looking at Reyes, who is looking between the two of them.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed May 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Omega is seen backstage behind a desk. He seems to be tinkering with a broken gadget, pieces strewn about the desktop.
He seems to be mumbling a string of words while going through the pieces. He repeats them, and throws one over his shoulder in disregard.

The camera man cautiously moves forward. Closer examination reveals he is messing with what seems to be tiny gears... The obvious thought is they belong to a watch or a clock.

"So many moving pieces..." He doesn't mumble this time. "So many moving pieces to work..."

He repeats his mumble, more clearly this time, "....The Patriots... Zakk Painn... HAYDEN... Sunshine..."

He examines a piece closer and repeats, "The Patriots..."
Chucks it over his shoulder and picks up a new one.
"Zakk Painn"
The new piece receives the same fate as the last.
Omega grabs one of the larger gears and hold it to the light.

"HAYDEN..."

He lowers the gear, and sets it on the corner of the desk.

The camera zooms to the desk as he thumbs one of the remaining pieces.

"Sunshine..."

He carelessly drops it in the trash.
Omega stares at the last piece... The largest gear left...

"So many moving pieces..." He puts the last piece down and looks directly at the camera.

"They all need to come together for it to work... And I have a feeling, it's going to work like clockwork."

He stands up and moves to exit. As the cameraman is focused on the remaining gear on the desk, Omega Z seems to mumble something more... Did he say "interesting" or something about "luxury"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat May 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Triple H is backstage as a camera crew approaches. They're on they're way somewhere else but hHh cuts them off.
"Hey is that on? Turn it on... Captain Painn, you don't listen very well, do you? Your match, as per the agreement, is tonight. Tag title match, elimination style. The participants of that match are the Champions, and the challengers. The challengers are you and Big Show. That was the agreement.

You see, neon already has a match tonight with Sunshine. I expect, after his thorough training, that he might do very well.
You see, Neon is smart to go to singles competition. You might fare better there yourself. Cuz after The match tonight, you won't be getting tag title shots for a long time."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Sat May 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Dave Turner is seen backstage, at Episode 58 of Raw, already in his ring gear. Holding the Hardcore Title, he turns to the camera and begins talking

Dave Turner:
Finally....after months and months of waiting, I get my chance to prove that what happened months ago was all a lie. Cyborg never beat me at King of the Ring....the crooked ref beat me! After a submission was locked in, the ref called the match despite me not giving up! That was the last time I had the World Heavyweight Championship in my sights and I had it stolen from me....but that's not what bothers me all this time later...What bothers me is that Cyborg refused any kind of rematch and dodged me for months KNOWING I am the better wrestler in that ring, and that he didn't stand a fair rematch! I gave him the choice to fight me in a submission match, at a pay per view, anytime anywhere with no stipulations on the line and he continued to REFUSE! Tonight it all ends Cyborg, if you are truly better than me then MAN UP AND PROVE IT! You have nothing to hide behind tonight Cyborg....

Turner storms off from in front of the camera.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat May 23, 2015 3:43 pm

A fight with no prize? What a joke. Why even try?

Dave Turner is in the same boat as Bison, eternally angered at the thought that I showed them that I’m a force to be reckoned with when it mattered most and now they have sworn to forever chase meaningless victories. Even when I am not physically present, my impact is always felt. When Slate and Sunshine originally did battle, Slate won soundly. And if it were not for I crushing his skull and Sunshine feeding on my scraps we would not have a new champion.

Has Dave Turner ever had that profound of an impact? He’s a champion only by luck, and much like Kevin Owens he’s managed to pad the length of his reign by finding the one man even more pathetic than he to do battle against. That referee saved your life, Turner. I had no intention of releasing that hold and you were too weak to get out. If it weren’t for him you would not be standing there as champion.

You tell yourself you were robbed to help you sleep at night, which is funny because fall asleep is exactly what you did when I locked my arms around your face. All this time and it has yet to dawn on you that it’s impossible to tap when you’re not conscious. I already proved that I was better than you when I left you for dead. I beat Kevin Owens when you couldn’t. I was at the top while you were clinging onto Ric Flair’s coattails for dear life. I am the King while you’re a mere peasant.

I don’t have anything to prove and I don’t have anything to lose. There’s nothing on the line worth fighting for tonight, and I won’t be wresting an opponent worth my time.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun May 24, 2015 2:28 am

Justin Roberts is walking around backstage trying to find Zak Painn and Big Show
  so he could interview them after their title win against X-Gen , he finally finds them hanging
                                  around backstage in their lockerroom.

Justin Roberts
              Zak Painn, Big Show tonight you two won the Tag Team championships, how does
                                      it feel to finally be tag team champions?

Zak Painn raises his title up to his waist and takes a look at it, then he grabs the mic
                                                  from Justin Roberts.

Captain Zak Painn
         First off, its Captain Painn don't you ever get it wrong again you parasite! Second off,
       how does it feel to be tag team champions? Me and Show were always the best in the tag
       team division we don't need a title to prove it, but if this is what all the wolves are hungry
       for? I say bring it on! i'm a fighting champion! I beat Team Omega-Z 1 versus 3 all by my
   self, and the very next night, tonight, I beat X-Gen for the titles what makes me think those  other tag teams are a threat to me? ''This is the age of  Captain Painn'' I'm on top of the tag team leaderboards! And you guys better get use to it! Not X-Gen! can stop me, not the  Hit
                      Squad! and not the Patriots! The age of Captain Painn begins....Now!!!

Justin Roberts
                                  Painn, will you be in a match tomorrow for raw?

Captain Zak Painn
     I said i'm a fighting champion, but you know the champs gotta rest, I earned these titles
      which means I now get to do what I want, on my terms! I'm the champ! And if i'm not
        showing up tonight on raw, then guess what Jbl? I'm not coming to raw deal with it!
           and theres nothing you or your pathetic goons can do about it jbl! Now if you don't
           mind we've got a Private Jet to catch, oh yeah and Justin...See you again, whenever
                                       I feel like it. hahahaha lets go Show.

Big Show and Captain Zak Painn, leave the backstage lockeroom area  
                                        and get ready to catch their flight.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 am

To call what happened a “loss” would be implying that I had something to gain to begin with. Dave Turner was the one desperate for victory. He was the one who needed weapons and pinfalls to count anywhere to even stand a chance against his King. During King of the Ring I only needed my two fists and that will always be the difference between us.

Funny how once again, Sunshine is depending on me to earn a victory. He is champion because of ME. If I so choose I could leave him to fend for himself in that tag team match and he may not even make it to Armageddon and a new champion will be crowned--then once again the company will have been shaken to the core because of my actions. Such is the influence and the power of a King.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next