Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 12 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:15 am

As Raw kicks off we start the show in X-Gen's locker room. The camera man starts the segment focusing on the Tag team Championships. Zoom out to see Omega Z and Sushi X with them tight around their belts. The camera pans over to the the Intercontinental Title. It starts to zoom out to see the World Heavyweight Championship resting on top, both on Hayden's waist.

As the camera zooms out, Duo Maxwell is seen standing behind them all.

World Heavyweight Championship
Intercontinental Championship
Tag Team Championships.

Omega turns to Hayden, "What? You gonna melt them both down and mold a picture of your face?!?"

Hayden just smirks...
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:06 am

Scott Norrie: After a night of highs and lows here we are once again, on the Road Ti Wrestlemania.

The High, last night at i Royal Rumble Scott Norrie prevailed in whoopin JBL's fat arse all over Chicago! But enough is enough, JBL yer finally in ma rear veiw I've beating yer ass and hopefully you've gotten enough sense now, you stay outta ma way an' I'll stay out of your's.

Bit moving on ti i low of the night The Royal Rumble Match. Duo, its like a said last wik you've got all the potential in the world, but it is sadly being wasted with X-Gen. ih second they see you getting bigger thin them they will turn on you, they view you as less Maxwell. Ti them you are the big dumb brute, ih muscle of X-Gen and to them 'ats all you'll iver be because they will hold you down. Listen to ma warnings Duo, just think you are now in the Main Event of Wrestlemania, how long de ya hink it is before Hayden turns on you? Just hink about it Duo you have the world in ih palm of your hand, the opportunity of a lifetime and it can all be taken away in the blink of an eye by X-Gen.

And as for Hayden tonight ih rivalry is revived Scott Norrie vs. Hayden Kiteley one more time, only tonight when I beat you Hayden that technically earns me a future World Title Match. ah may have lost the Rumble but opportunities always present themselves and tonight is a big one and ah will take full advant- what do you want?

*The camera pans out to reveal The Miz*

The Miz: Really... Really.... Really. Do you know, what happened out there, do you know, what they did, to me, the most must WWE Superstar of all time, the man who main evented Wrestlema--

Scott Norrie: Fitivr Miz, we know yer resume, yi speak about it all the god damn time, what do you want?

The Miz: You know exactly what needs to happen, we need, to make, the most must see alliance in WWE history, we'll dethrown X-Gen, think of it now. The most must see WWE Superstar of all time and Scott Norrie teaming up to take down X-Gen, now that's must see.

*Scott Stares At Miz*

Scott Norrie: I'll think about it ye wee conch.

*Norrie walks off and leaves Miz hanging.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm

As episode 75 of RAW is coming onto the air, we're taken backstage to what seems like a summit meeting between JBL and his "goons". JBL wastes no time getting down to business as he sits behind his desk, Jackie propped up against the door while his tag team partner and opponent for tonight, Paul Anderson is sitting on corner of the desk. The big guy, Marko Punish is standing tall behind JBL, Aaron Waite and Silva at the front.

JBL
Where in the hell is Xander???

Waite
Eh- he said he's got something to do tonight-

JBL
Psh, after everything I've done for him- forget it!

Anderson
What's this about?

JBL
This is about what's happening on my DAMN SHOW!!! X-Gen are running rampant acting like they own the place! I thought mine and Hayden's deal would tear them apart, but it's only made them stronger!!! And Scott Norrie- he seems to think that he's just "done" with me, ha ha, stupid kid, just wait 'till he sees what I've got in store for him NEXT week!!! But- X-Gen, we need to focus on them, and how it is that we're going to finally get rid of them!!! Hopefully, I pray, that Miz will beat Hayden at Over the Limit and bring just a tad bit of respect and legitimacy back to the World title! But then that still leaves Duo, who none of YOU CLOWNS can seem to beat!!! And of course, Omega-Z and Sushi-X, the crown jewels!!! Boy, you'd think I was running a damn circus here!!! Tonight, Waite, Silva, Marko, you've got to, GOT TO, beat X-Gen in your tag match and show them that we're still coming for 'em, and that their time in the sun is running out!!! Jackie, Paul- you two being up against each other was a mistake, but honestly, I think it'll do you some good. You've been losing EVERY SINGLE WEEK, and I can see you two at each others throats daily! Tonight, you settle things and come out the other side a cohesive unit, YOU HEAR ME??? Good . . . Now go make it happen, all of you! Mark, you stay back a minute . . .

JBL pulls the big man aside while everyone else exits out of the room. Marko crosses his arms as JBL lights himself one of his fine Cuban cigars . . .

JBL
Want one- oh, right, the mask . . . Anyhow, big man, you seem to be the only one out of these bunch of idiots that I can truly trust. So I'm giving you a very special mission . . . Next week on Raw, I want you to END, Scott Norrie's career. Break his damn neck, bash his freaking skull in! Just put an end to this throbbing, annoying, disgusting thorn in my side!!! You know him better than anyone else, you were his BEST FRIEND, use that, use that to break him mentally, and psychically!!! Oh, and I'll give you a weapon to help do it, because next week on RAW, you'll face Scott Norrie . . . In a HELL in a CELL match!!!

Punish nods head and mumbles something in Italian as JBL takes a long puff from his cigar.

JBL
It's time that I take RAW back from these freaks!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:56 pm

The live feed on the titantron pans to the outside of Kaos' locker room. The cameraman, not to intentionally disrupt any ongoings, slowly opens the front door far enough to hear Kendall Wolfe's voice.

Wolfe
.....and that is the reason why I put Omega Z through a table. It's common logic, Colin. X-Gen is a entity of which no one has seen before, and you and I need to eradicate any threat that comes from them. What we really need to do is-

The cameraman loses the support on the door and falls into the room, the camera rolling to the feet of Colin Styles

Styles
Testing, testing.....testing! Ow, ok...too loud. Ay, Kendall, special delivery all the way from headquarters! It's our very own camera! Oh, and a guy too. Meh, he's causican, no use to us. But this camera.....

Wolfe
...Is what we're looking for, 100 percent. This should get the message across. Hey Duo? Duo?! If you can hear me, show me a sign. A good sign would be to lay down for me tonight. A sign of better things to come because YOU KNOW that any win under the wings of X-Gen is a tainted win. I'll tell you the same thing Norrie told ya: Break away.

Styles tosses the camera over to Wolfe who now holds it in front of Colin.

Styles
Which brings moi to you, Xander Slate. You know what they say about medicine, right? Too much of it can make you sick. Well, we know you only joined X-Gen because it was the medicinal answer to your ill-fated career. You got into X-Gen through the technicality of a loss. You wound up up a bruised, broken, twisted little man.....kinda like me. Except I don't leech on a golden teet called Triple H. And it's making ya sick, bud.

Styles grabs the camera from Kendall and focuses it on his Kaos comrade.

Wolfe
Well, Triple Nose, the Cerebral 'Ass'assin is out of the job, so the teet is no more! I would thank you Slate, but it's not like he actually controlled us. JBL made sure of that. Send 'em off, Colin.

Styles
To all X-Generic members watching this unscheduled broadcast, especially Slater Gator, I bid you good day and a miserable 29 seconds, good sirs. Oh, and Xander.....whether you like it or not, we go 1 on 1 next week. No if's, but's or cowardice about it.

Wolfe
BYE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Wait, what? Slate's not in X-Gen pls explain.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:40 am

GG Slate.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:20 am

We know he's been conspiring....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 am

I think you meant "Hayden"
Pls respond within 22 hours
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am

he did, for sure, it makes sense.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 pm

*We see JBL sitting in his office choking down on a big ol' cuban cigar when someone knocks at his door*

JBL: Ahck, god damn it, what!? Oh, Marko what do you want?

*The camera pans out to reveal Marko Punish*

Marko: I've been a patient man John, when you allowed me to keep my job you promised me opportunities and so far you haven't held up your end of the bargain-

JBL: Yeah well neither have you big guy.*JBL Stands Up* When I offered you to keep your job part of that deal was for you to get rid of Scott Norrie, not only did he beat your ass, he went on to cause me even more problems and even preasured me into a match and beat my ass too, so don't be so suprised if you don't have a title match anytime soon son.

*Marko grabs JBL by the tie and pulls him close*

Marko: Tu mi ascolti voi disonorevole bastardo. I sold out to keep my job, to keep food on the table for la mia famiglia. You will keep your promiss to me John or what Scott did to you at Royal Rumble will look like child's play compared to what I do to you, capire?

JBL: Heh, *JBL slowly works his tie out of Markos grip and clears his throat* *ahem* Yeah I understand Marko, don't worry about a thing, I think of something for ya.

Marko: You better, my threats are not idle John, they are promises capire?

JBL: Yeah, Yeah Yeah I got ya Marko I'll sort something out for ya, now on you go while I set this up.

*Marko stares at JBL for a second before marching off*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:13 pm

22 Hours? Time fetish? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:30 pm

As Episode 27 draws to a close, we see Kendall Wolfe and Colin Styles sitting on small containers, Wolfe with his head in his hands. Finally, Wolfe looks up to see Styles looking at him, both of them cracking a smile.

Wolfe:
We did it.....WE DID IT!

Styles:
No kidding, you did it! Did you see the post match replays? You dominated the royal rumble winner, Norrie's interference be damned!

Wolfe:
Be damned indeed, my brother. And the beauty of all this.....the beauty of all this is the payoff that comes at Over The Limit. The Tag Team Championships! We'll put our name in folklore as THE team to beat! Believe that promise because-

Styles:
Because X-Gen is falling apart at the seams. Omega-Z can only make the stable so weak before they collapse under their own two feet. Hayden is becoming so asinine now that it's embarassing, The NXT guys who pledge their 'allegiance' to the group aren't nothing to scream about and Duo- well, we know how it plays out with Duo.....

Wolfe:
He wins the rumble whilst slowly getting the adjulation from the crowds at 'insert city name here' and gaining envy from his so-called comrades. Come WrestleMania, BOOM! Ultimate screwjob! Then I waltz in to make my rightful claim as the new #1 contender to the undisputed title. You know the rest, Colin.

Styles:
I'll swoop in and bust a few chairs over backs to claim the hardcore title. We merge the titles....literally smelt them together. And that's how we create the 'Dusty Nipples' Championship!

Wolfe:
A fitting tribute to the greatest brawler back in AHW! Anyhoo, it's getting late and I'm meeting up with a couple of business associates, so.....

Wolfe superkicks Styles!

Wolfe:
Catch ya at Raw, bud!

As Wolfe walks to the car, he waves to Styles who waives backs saying 'Your the best' before passing out. They came for stiff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next