Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 13 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by Zak Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Paul Heyman and Zak Painn are seen sitting down at the lockerroom.
                         Zak Painn getting ready for his match with Bison.

Paul Heyman
   Zak Painn, when you face Bison I want you to prove to Bison what I already know, I want
        you Zak Painn to prove to Bison why you were Paul Heyman's first choice.

Zak Painn
    But I didn't ask for a match with Bison.. I mean Paul, me and you both know I can beat
   Bison, but why use all that energy on old ass Bison, when I could use it on Paul Anderson
                             at Over the limit. I see it as a lose, lose situation.

Paul Heyman
    Zak Painn vs Bison is only the beginning of the Paul Heyman, Zak Painn era. Paul Heyman
     knows YOU can beat Bison Zak Painn.. But you must prove to the world that WE can beat  
   Bison! And Bison if you're listening to this, and trying to comprehend what us 2 are saying
   i'll dumb it down for you... Zak Painn and Paul Heyman will show up to the match and kick
  you're ass, because that ladies and gentlemen is what the Paul Heyman, Zak Painn era is all
                                             about.. Team work!

Zak Painn
    Bison not only did I take your manager, but tonight i'll going to kick your ass with the help
                                     of your former advocate...Enjoy
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 pm

................................................Justin Roberts.....................
  I am here with the new Us champion Zak Painn, and his advocate Paul Heyman
             Painn how do you feel after becoming the first ever Us champion

Zak Pain
Well I mean Anderson gave it his best I gave it my best, but obviously my best was better than
 Paul Anderson's best, And for all you doubters out there...Everyone who believed Zak Painn
couldn't get the job done with out Big Show I will prove to you how much of a real champion
Zak Painn is.. Because right now Zak Painn's first backstage open challenge for the us title
begins... You want some come get some!!! Since no ones accepted my challenge how about
I give you Justin Roberts the chance of your life when I defend my title against you Right now!
hold my vest Paul... I'm going to prove all the doubters wrong I will prove to the whole world
                                 That Zak Pain is a fighting Champion!

Justin Roberts
        Umm.. Painn I didn't agree to this i'm just an announcer and interviewer what the $#$#
                                                   is wrong with you?

Zak Painn
      I understand Mister Roberts we're both professionals no reason to be uncomfortable.
                                         we're both professionals...

Zak Painn walks away but then turns around and hits Justin Roberts with a  jumping cutter.
             Then Zak Painn pins Justin Roberts as Paul Heyman counts 1..2...3..

Paul Heyman
                     Ladies and gentle.. And still your Us champion Zak Painn!

Zak Painn
       Thank you Paul Heyman. And Justin Roberts you gave it your best but better luck
          next time dunce hahaha lets go and celebrate my first backstage Title defense Paul.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Justin Roberts would never swear m8.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Miztacular wrote:Justin Roberts would never swear m8.

He just did tho.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Towards the end of episode 79, JBL is seen in his office, sorting out paperwork and the like. In walk Xander Slate and Aaron Waite, Slate on cloud nine after beating Duo earlier, but Aaron seems, almost sad.

Slate
Ah, you thought Duo would tear me to pieces, didn't you, John? But, nope, I'm just TOO damn good!!!

JBL
It was a test, Xander, and you passed! Hey- why the long face there, Waite?

Waite
It's ugh- it's Silva. The docs say, they- they say he won't be returning to Raw- at all.

Slate
A damn shame that is! But, he served his purpose! Protecting me! That's what he is- well, WAS, payed to do!!!

Waite
You ass-

JBL
Hey, hey, Aaron, I'm sorry to hear that, he was a good man! So you'll be going solo now, eh? Well how about I start you on the right track! You can have a spot in this years Money in The Bank ladder match!

Waite
Wow, thanks-

Slate
Ugh- yeah, and what about me???

JBL
Hmm, what about YOU, Xander? I GOT it!!! You'll fight Mr. Waite here next week on Raw, it seems that he'd like to get his hands on you!

Waite
Ha ha, it's about damn time! Thanks, JBL, I'll see you next week Xander!

Waite exits the room laughing all the way. Slate begins to pace back and forth, he goes to speak by JBL shuts him down.

JBL
SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! I've had just about enough of YOU, Slate! Enough of your bitching and moaning. Meh meh meh, give me a title shot, meh meh meh, CYBORG! I've got stuff to deal with here to, dammit! Like this whole Triple H thing, eh, you're just lucky that I don't feed you on a silver platter to that damn, green, jackass! Now get out of here!!!

Xander looks dumbfounded as he backs out of the room, not wanting to anger JBL any further. But just as Slate leaves, Triple H walks in, sweaty from what just happened moments ago in the main event.

Triple H
Hey! What the hell was that??? Did you tell Miz to do that!?

JBL
Oh god, NO! I did not, Miz is an idiot, he does what he does himself!

Triple H
You know, John, we run this ship together now whether you like it or not. So-

JBL
So back off!!! That's just it, we're CO- general managers here, Hunter! CO!!! You have no power over me or what I do AT ALL. This is and always will be MY SHOW!!! To hell with what Vince says!

Triple H
No, John, no. This is OUR show, and I do have a say in what happens around here. That's why I've taken the liberty of setting up a little match at Wrestlemania. Xander Slate vs. Cyborg! Enough of you throwing away his matches, it's bull and you know it.

JBL
NO! You- you, Hunter please, you can't!

Triple H
Oh, but I can, John! I can. And I just thought of another match we could have at Wrestlemania- The Miz vs. Scott Norrie!!! A good one, eh?

JBL
Hunter, listen, I- you- we- YOU CAN'T!!!

Triple H
Your time here, as a tyrant, is OVER. You hear me? Did you just see what I did out there? Saving Hayden? That's what a good general manager does, he keeps order!!! He doesn't let anarchy reign! John, Vince placed me here for a reason. And like it or not, I'm staying put. So get your head out of your damn ass and do your job. Or I'll take it over, in full!

Hunter flashes a smirk before exiting the office, leaving JBL once again confused, angry, and bamboozled.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Cyborg’s theme music is going off in the arena, but the man himself has yet to make an appearance. His theme is quickly cut off, as the titantron shows a video of events going on backstage.

Cyborg is walking down the hallway and he fights off two guards stationed at JBL’s door before damn near kicking the thing off. JBL’s eyes open wide. He thought he was safe with Cyborg in the ring competing against Omega Z, but it looks as though he has other plans.

C-Cyborg! What are you doing in here? You should be trying to get your job back against Omega Z!

Cyborg smirks, he knows better than to waste his time competing when JBL is just going to throw the match out. This is a game the former World Champion is tired of playing.

I’ll be back at Wrestlemania and when Xander Slate is left for dead … you’re next. All who have wronged me will get what they deserve.

Me? Wait wh--

Without warning, Cyborg spits the green mist into JBL’s eyes! The general manager howls in agony while he collapses to the ground. Over Cyborg’s shoulder, Triple H is seen walking into the room.

JBL, I just wanted to finalize this…Oh, I see you’re busy. I’ll be back later.

Triple H meets Cyborg’s eyes and casually backs out of the room. When he’s gone, Cyborg turns his attention back to the man he’s left withering in pain on the ground without even laying a finger on him.

It’ll get worse.

With that said, Cyborg turns and exits the room. Medical officials rush by to check on JBL as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:40 pm

At the end of the taping of Episode 80 of Main Event, Triple H can be seen walking around backstage, going up to people asking if they've seen Hayden, eventually, Josh Matthews tells Triple H that he last saw Hayden heading towards the storage room. Triple H makes his way to the storage room, he's about 30 feet away when Hornswaggle comes out of the storage room, and is sprinting down the corridor as fast as his legs can take him, as he runs past Triple H, Triple H grabs him by the collar of his shirt and lifts him up so they are eye to eye.

Triple H:
What the hell is going on, I am the co-General Manager of RAW, enough crap has happened tonight, you have 5 seconds to tell me Hornswaggle.

Hornswaggle is just shaking, panting, the fear can be seen across his eyes.

Hornswaggle:
He... He's crazy man! He's crazy!

Hornswaggle wiggles free of Triple H's grasp and continues to run down the corridor, Triple H sighs and continues to walk towards the storage room. As he approaches, he can hear Haydens theme playing coming from the storage room.

Triple H slows down, with a confused look on his face, he opens up the storage room door, to a pitch black room.

???:
Who the hell is that! I swear to god Hornswaggle, if that's you again, you're going to take a trip down some stairs.

Triple H flips the lightswitch to see a stereo next to him, which he flips off, he then looks across the room to see Hayden, sitting cross legged on the floor, three posters are hung on the wall, one with Scott Norrie on it, one with The Miz and one with Hayden's X-Gen brother Duo on it. However The Miz's poster is barely noticeable due to all the cuts and holes in the poster, with red paint trickling down the image and the words "Injustice" written in huge letters across the chest. Scott Norrie's poster has a few cuts but nothing too big, and Duo's image has been barely touched.

Triple H just stands there shocked as Hayden remains cross legged, running the blade up and down his hand. The Undisputed title in a glass box in front of him, Hayden slowly raises his head.

Hayden:
Oh, it's you, what do you want Hunter?

Hayden stands up and puts the blade on top of the glass case as Triple H approaches him, out of the corner of his eye Triple H see's posters of the rest of the roster, untouched, in a bag, next to them are the remaining members of X-Gen, with big white smiles painted on to them.

Triple H:
Well, a thanks would be nice, I did save you from The Miz last week and all.

Hayden walks closer to Triple H

Hayden:
A thank you? You want a thanks? For what? You should've let The Miz hit me, let him feel powerful, he'll never see this title again, nobody will, it's my title, forever and always. Every word I said a few weeks ago before I had your ass fired I mean, you have done nothing for X-Gen, we don't need you, we won the Tag Titles back without you and Duo won the Royal Rumble without you.

Enjoy your time as the General Manager of RAW, but you keep your ass away from me. You have done nothing to earn my thanks, now, begone with you, unless you want to end up like that Miz poster over there.

Hayden steps back, and picks up the blade from the glass case, before taking the Undisputed Championship out and swinging it over his shoulder.

Triple H:
Woah, woah, calm it Hayden, don't raise your voice to me again, I'm the co-General Manager of RAW and I will be respected!

Triple H slowly backs out of the storage room as the camera fades.

Last edited by Miztacular on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Dashing didn't read it before the show... Had to change it.)
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

About halfway through episode 81 of Raw, JBL is seen in his office as usual, his hat tilted down low. In walks Xander Slate who seems to be in no mood for games tonight.

Slate
John! REALLY??? You let Hunter put me in a match against Cyborg at Wrestlemania??? You promised me! You- hey, why's your hat tilted so low?

JBL sighs before taking his hat off, revealing his face to be stained green from Cyborg's mist last week!

Slate
HA HA HA HA, you deserve it! I- can I take a picture for my Instagram? Please!?

Xander pulls his phone out, prompting JBL to grab it and chuck it at the wall! Little did John know that HHH was in the room, and the phone nearly collided with his head!

Triple H
Well, then.

Slate
Ugh, yeah, so, I've gotta run. I'll talk to you later John, ha ha ha, oh, what a dick!

Xander exits the room as Hunter walks closer to JBL, the co-general manager sitting back down in his chair. Triple H takes a seat on the corner of John's desk, sipping from his coffee.

Triple H
Rough day, huh? Well, rough YEAR, really. Nice touch with the green, it suits you. Hey, I wanted to get your opinion on something-

JBL
OH, WHAT??? Wanna book me in a match against Scott Norrie, Cyborg, Hayden and the rest of X-Gen??? WHAT!?

Hunter laughs, standing up and circling to the front of JBL's desk.

Triple H
Well, no. But, you're close. I wanna book you in a match, that much is true. But not against any of those guys, though it would be hilarious to see them all kick your ass at once! No, no, I was thinking, you don't want ME here, and I don't want YOU here . . . So how about a little match at Wrestlemania? JBL vs. Triple H- and get THIS- the winner? Gets total and complete control of Raw! Eh? You can get me at of your hair, or- what little you have left . . .

JBL rubs his chin in thought, standing to his feet and circling around to meet Hunter face to face. The two do nothing but stare for what seems like an hour, before John extends his hand for a shake!

JBL
OH, you've got a deal, partner! And hey, one more thing, ugh-

From behind, Aaron Waite bashes Triple H with a steel baseball bat! Waite over and over again targets Hunter's left quad, bashing it in with the bat! JBL just stands and watches before ordering Aaron to lift Triple H up. John slowly takes off his jacket, placing it neatly on his desk. He grabs Hunter by his jaw and gets real close . . .

JBL
THIS, is MY show! Not you, or Cyborg or X-Gen's . . . MINE. At Wrestlemania, I will put an end to you, and take back what belongs to me! Well, if you can even make it to 'Mania!

JBL steps back before delivering quite possibly the nastiest clotheslines from hell we've ever seen! Hunter lays motionless as JBL puts his jacket back on, patting Aaron on the back.

JBL
Son, it's good to be KING! Now get him out of here, will you?

Waite complies, dragging HHH by his arms out of JBL's office, John lighting up one of his Cuban cigars!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:27 pm

The camera cuts over to Slate who’s scurrying down the hallways.

Slate
My match is about to start! I can’t wrestle without my lucky glove!

Indeed, Slate’s hands are bare, a set of keys jingling in the grasp of one. He bursts through some doors and makes a mad dash toward his car. He goes for the trunk first, opens it up and finds nothing inside of it.

He slams the trunk shut and walks over to the passenger’s side door and chuckles.

Slate
It was in the glove box!

Slate slips on the glove and begins to walk away when he freezes in his tracks. He backs up toward the passenger side door and peers inside the car again! Silently, Slate closes the door and sprints like hell out of there.

The camera lingers on the car as one of the back doors open, and Cyborg steps out of the car! There’s the slightest of smirks on his face that’s visible before the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:08 am

"It was in the glove box"

pls
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Kendall Wolfe is seen walking through the arena, murmuring to himself. Wolfe walks past Sunshine, Wolfe unaware his leader is next to him as they bump shoulders. Wolfe clenches his fist, obviously annoyed from the contact, and turns to find Sunshine staring disapprovingly at him, Sunshine's presence unnerving at best.

Sunshine:

Well pardon me, Mr Wolfe! Remember what I told you, boy?

Wolfe just stares at Sunshine with a dead look on his face, his eyes of a dull colour, almost in a trance.

Sunshine:

I'll tell ya something. You need to WAKE UP at Wrestlemania and look at your creator.....just like the masses need to realise the end of days. Because at the showcase of the immortals, everyone will witness the falling of a mere mortal. Hahahahaha...WAKE UP!

Sunshine slaps Wolfe right in his mouth, where Sunshine lacerated the permanent symbol of "happiness". Once Wolfe rises to his feet, Sunshine has disappeared. Wolfe notices a door half open in which ritual-like whispers are heard. Wolfe sluggishly drags his legs towards the room and uses his forearm to swing the door open to find Colin Styles on his knees, praying infront of a photo of Sunshine, with his eyes and mouth cut out, replaced by smears of yellow paint. Styles looks over with a 1000 yard stare in his eyes. After a brief moment of staring, Wolfe nods understandably and turns to face the the lens of the camera, pointing his finger to everyone watching

Wolfe:

You shouldn't be here. You're not safe here. When people walk near us......bad things happen. Run.

Wolfe pushes the cameraman with a swift force, sweeping the man off his feet. Wolfe locks the room from the inside and a brief cackling can be heard for a few seconds. Once silence descends upon the arena, the cameraman makes a wild dash for the exit door, with Splendor's poem growing louder into a scream.

"This is just beginning, only the start"
"We'll carve our smile, right through his heart"
"The end'll draw silence, no more talking".
"No more shall there be, a deadman walking."

The man opens the exit door to find Sunshine staring at him. The feed cuts out with a blood-curdling scream.

Last edited by KinZil Is Kendra on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:51 pm

After Raw, Slate emerges through a set of double doors swarmed by security officials. He can be heard on camera saying, “make sure he isn’t still here!” as the army marches inside the parking lot. At least a dozen people surround, Slate’s car and, a brave soul opens the driver’s side and peers inside. He mouths an all clear and pulls the latch to pop the trunk. The men step back as someone quickly opens up the door to reveal that the trunk is completely empty.

Their jobs done, the guards start walking away, muttering that their time has been wasted, but Slate calls one of them over and asks him to check under the car. The man sighs heavily, annoyed by the proposition, but realizes that the easiest way to make Slate go away is to acquiesce to his request. So the man gets down on hands and knees checking under the vehicle for signs of Cyborg as Slate stands several feet back.

He gets up, confirms that Cyborg is in fact not lurking under the car and walks off. Slate quickly scurries into the car and is about to close the driver’s side door when he lets out a yelp and pops right back out. Some guards within earshot rush over to the scene thinking Cyborg has emerged from the shadows. Slate points inside the car and a guard reaches in and pulls out the piece of paper that frightened Slate.

He begins to read it out loud so that everyone knows its contents, “All who have wronged me will—” He’s cut off by the sound of Slate slamming the car door shut, starting it up, and peeling out of their as fast as those wheels can take him. The guards walk away talking amongst themselves, happy Slate is out of their hair.

The camera lingers for a bit, and after a few seconds, Cyborg steps out from behind the column and the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next