Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 24 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by Zak Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Episode 125, Big Show is seen backstage, roaming around the hall way, passing the likes of Ryan Kent, and Justin Sane, Big Show finally arrives at his destination, Zak Painn's locker room, he opens the door only to see Zak Painn sitting in a chair , Show walks in the room then closes the door.

Zak Painn : Hey, Hey! Have you ever heard of knocking? Take a seat Show.

Big Show : Painn, I need my job back as your tag team partner, come on, give me one more chance, you don't know what it means to me.

Zak Painn : Sorry, Jakes already taken that position, but you can still keep your job, you know, fat ass who awkwardly watches from ringside.

Big Show : .....

Big Show : Painn, I know now you think of your self as something popular , and you think of me as just Five hundred pounds of dead weight, but remember this, When you made your debut against Zack Cage I was by your side, and you lost. I was the only who believed that one day, one day you could be one of this company's biggest super stars, and guess what? Fast forward to this day, and now look at your self. You're the first ever United States champion, longest reigning tag team champion, and a former Hardcore champion, , And guess what? I'm still by your side to this day, so tell me, what has Jake ever done to deserve my spot?

Zak Painn : Jake, is our secret weapon, I've taught him since his first days in the independent scene, he's young and can only learn more as time goes, he will help us win Show, something you can't help us do no longer. Besides he's already defeated one of my arch rivals, Zack Cage. I like him already.

Big Show : I'm sick of hearing of Jake, Was Jake ever the longest reigning tag team champion? Was  Jake ever even a Tag Team champion? I've accomplished more than Jake, I should be your partner, Not Jake.

Zak Painn : Haha..Show..Please.  No offense, but those are your only two accomplishments in your career, you're almost worst than Borton. I think Jake can accomplish more than you in his first 6 months here.

Big Show : i'll prove you wrong! I'm better than Jake! And you know it Painn.

Someone is knocking on the door, Big Show gets out of his seat to the open the door, only to find Jake Watson.

Big Show : Jake...

Jake Watson : Show...

Zak Painn : Here Jake have a seat, Show go get another chair from some where else.

Zak Painn : So what's up Jake.

Jake Watson : Painn, I've got great news, you have a #1 contenders match for the Heavyweight championship at Cmv Live, in you're home town of Canada!

Zak Painn : Wait.. What? That's awesome news Jake, finally Cyborg has decided to make a decision that doesn't only benefit him self, and his old pet, Cole Savage. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would get an opportunity like this! My only question, who is it against?

Jake Watson : Your long time foe Ryan Kent.

Zak Painn : Ryan Kent... Hahaha this is all to easy, Kent and Sane both know they can't beat me, I've beaten Kent more times then I can keep count, and Sane, That nxt kid, better of learned something from our last fight at Mania because he's going to need all the experience he can get if he expects to beat me. Come on Jake, lets get ready for our tag match tonight.

Jake Watson : Coming!

Zak Painn exits the room, although Show and Jake are still inside the room.

Big Show : I don't like you Jake... I don't like you one bit...

A stupid commercial break comes now or something. Go away, stop reading the promo. Do something productive with your life.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Just after Sunshine and Jaxon's match on main event the camera cuts backstage to JustIN Sane watching the result backstage on a monitor. Sane is seen laughing hysterically and pointing at the TV to Sunshine who recently lost his U.S Championship moments ago

Sane: My oh my how the mighty have fallen. Pahahahahahah

Just then Renee comes into the shot mic in hand obviously to hear from the Undisputed Champion who beat Sunshine only two nights ago

Renee:JustIN Sane I think I can speak for everyone in the Communverse when I ask....why are you laughing to Sunshine's dismay?

Sane immediately stops laughing. He unbuckles the Undisputed Title from his waist and hoists it over his shoulder as he speaks into the mic

Sane: Is it not obvious? Sunshine lost his title to new talent. Not only lost his title...but he got squashed.....AGAIN. And this time it wasn't from my hands. I mean seriously!? Wasn't this guy the best in the company at some point? One of the most feared?! And now he comes out every night skipping his zesty ass to the ring....skipping....Its sad to see what happens to "top" talent once they get comfortable. Comfortable with just being second best...comfortable, no longer being threat, the shits a travesty...Congrats to the kid Jaxon tho....beating Sunshine like he stole something

Sane turns and spits to his side in disgust

Renee: But what did Sunshine ever do to you? I mean....you attacked him before AND after you match with him on RAW....Why?

Its obvious now that Sane is becoming quite agitated with Renee's questions but he answers regardless

Sane: Why? Why did I attack Sunshine? Were you listening to anything I just said? He's not a threat anymore. In a way, I was trying to provoke him. You know....see if he still has that fire in him...but to my regret, I mopped the floor with him. And quite simply put....that pissed me off. That's the second time in four weeks I've fought Sunshine, and the second time in four weeks he got...wrecked. I'm done with him....

Renee seems reluctant to let Sane know who his opponent for Raw but she does her job regardless. Sane was beginning to walk off until Renee gives him the news

Renee: Um...Mr. Sane?

Sane stops in his tracks...

Renee: Actually you have a match next week on RAW with Sunshine....again.

Sane facepalms

Sane: MmmmmmmmohmyGOD.....Just Die Already!!!!

Sane walks to the end of the hall and kicks the door in to his locker room as the camera pans back to a frightened Renee as the camera fades
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:02 pm

It's 2 hours before doors open for CMV RAW, and Kendall Wolfe has shown up earlier than expected. He opens the boot of his Massacro racecar and grabs his leather gloves and climbs onto the roof to adjust his gloves accordingly. He surveys the car park area, taking in the tranquility. He spots a old, beaten down quad bike. Judging by the poor choice of vehicle, he assumes the quad belongs to his opponent tonight, Randy Borton!

Wolfe:

Not the wisest choice of getting around, huh, Borton?

No response. Kendall starts to get angsty with the king of Main Event.

Wolfe:

Just 'cause we're going juan on juan tonight doesn't call for sour grapes, you get me?

Again, there is no response. Kendall is really starting to get curious.

Wolfe:

Look, I get it: Don't waste your golden voice on me, Randy. But get this, it's sink or swim tonight. We both set the ground on fire at the start, but now.....not so hot. So I don't want any games tonight, understand? Let's just not kill eachother so we have a good chance of staying in the chase, to fend off the pack. You listening, Borton? Borton?

Kendall looks to the other side of the car to see an old friend staring him dead in the face. It's Levi Marta.....but he's not alone.

Marta:

Looking for this, Wolfe?

Levi Marta chucks the red amulet from Armageddon to the feet of Kendall Wolfe, who reluctantly picks it up and looks longingly at it, then stares angrily at Marta's sidekick.

Marta:

You better calm it, sixer. Yeah, you know I said sixer, Kendall. I still remember what you did in my realm. My friend clearly remembers everything you did to our army.

Kendall tries to make out who is with Marta, but a convieniently placed shadow blocks the upper part of the man's body. All that can be seen is black boots and the bottom of his trench coat, the same colour.

Marta:

Speaking of, you have NO right to be mad at him. He was the one who dragged you out of your mistakes. You know.....when you used that amulet to-

Wolfe:

I'm really not bothered with what happened 10 years ago. You were the cause and effect of that outcome, not me. Go on, go recruit your wrecking crew. Come with your weapons and try to gatecrash the CMV party. It won't happen. not while I'm still around here.

Kendall turns to walk away, but before he is out of reach, Marta gets across his parting, ominous words to his former ally.

Marta:

You'll slip up Kendall, and when you do.....you're first. You'll pay for what you did to me. To all of us. You gave my world a measly bruise, while with my boys, we can give your world a heart attack, all because of you. Remember our little "Room Of Splendor"? If you value the people around you, I wouldn't go back there.....you'll find something that will leave you in shock and awe. Do you actually think that CMV is safe? Trust no one.

Wolfe:

You, uh.....you don't know what you're talking about.

Kendall clutches the amulet close to his heart as he walks away to his locker. Marta, meanwhile, looks impressively confident.

Marta:

We have successfully informed and frightened Kendall Wolfe. Step 1 is completed. Now we initiate step 2 of 5, and watch from the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:25 am

The camerman follows Tim LaFave down the hall as he grasps the back of his head and limping slightly.

Renee Young runs passed the cameraman and begins walk alongside LaFave

"Tim, Tim!" in a hyper voice

"Yes?" says Tim, slowly turning around.

"Before your match with Hardcore Champion Cole Savage you were blindsided by him, which, from the surface appeared to compromise the outcome of the bout. What do you have to say about it?" Renee finishes the question by placing the mic to LaFave's mouth.

"Well, Renee, despite Cole's tactics that I would call, less than sporty, my motto has, and always will be; "Against All Odds" Whether I'm at 100% or 20%, I'll never stop fighting and as you, and I assume Cole himself saw, I put up another helluva fight. If he feels the need to beat me down before a match, then Cole," LaFave stares determinately into the camera. "Keep it coming."

"Also after your match it has been announced that at CMV Live you will be in a 6-Man Tag match with your teamates Randy Borton and Xander Slate against Cole and two teamates of his choosing, how do you feel about that?"

"Again, Renee, I have no problem, fighting Cole by himself, or with two of his friends, the point at the end of the night is to beat him. I'm 0-2 (Because this interview is taken before Main Event where me and Borton lost to the Ascension) and I hope to change that soon. So, to say the least, I'm excited. I respect Cole's strength and I'll be happy to go at it with him again, especially, with my brothers. Thanks Renee."

LaFave smiles at Renee and then proceeds to walk out of shot with the camera focusing on Renee and the shot fading to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Half way through CMV Live! we cut to the backstage area as Renee Young is trying to talk to Sunshine. Sunshine is seen looking into a mirror

Renee : Sunshine you are going up against JustIN Sane for your chance to become a three time World Champion. What is going through your mind right now?

Sunshine : Sane...Sane has done nothing but talk about the man I once was, and tonight i'm going to make him wish he didn't want that guy back...

Sunshine just stares at Renee with a crazed look as she slowly backs out of the room. Once she leaves, before she sends it back to the announce team you hear Sunshine yell from his room.

Sunshine : IM GOING TO BASH HIS FUCKING HEAD IN!!!

Renee smiles and the crowd pops big.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Backstage Renee is standing facing the camera. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Tim LaFave." The camera pans over to Tim LaFave smiling.

"Tim," Renee says as the camera focuses on her again. "You, along with your tag team partners Xander Slate and Randy Borton have defeated Cole Savage and his teamates Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. How do you feel?"

The camera pans over to Tim again.

"Well Renee, I'm happy that Borton pulled out the victory. But I wasn't expecting to get snubbed out of the match by my teamates. I love 'em, but I feel in a little way, this was supposed to be my night. Cole was my target and I wanted to show him. That being said, I'm not completely satisfied. Did we win? Yeah. Does it feel good? Of couse. But I'm not done with Cole. I want to prove to the man, whether he respects me or not, that I can beat him."

"Are you asking for title shot?" asks Renee.

"No, I'm asking for one more match. At Vengence, one on one. I want a fair fight. Both at our prime. If he can give me that? Win or lose. I can be happy... Thanks Renee."

Tim LaFave walks out of shot and the camera focuses on Renee once again. Then fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:14 am

Backstage after his tough loss to United States Champion Jaxson Jordan a visible upset  Chet Taylor is seen backstage having a destructive temper tantrum

Shanaz  Anndoni Chet Taylor's tag team partner and best friend is trying to calm him down with Pats Blue Ribbon and letting him know that they are equals and when he loses they lose together

Chet Taylor stops

Wait wait wait I see... I see what you're trying to imply here, you're implying that I'm holding you down and that you can defend our World Tag Team Championship titles without me.....You're believing what Dashing and everyone else on Twitch and Twitter are saying every time were on camera, saying "you're the voice of #TWW", saying that "you're the star of #TWW", saying that "I AM THE WEAK LINK OF #TWW." I get it now, THAT'S WHY YOU WOULDN'T TAG ME IN LAST NIGHT AGAINST THE ASCENSION! HUH?!

Shanaz Anndoni is stun slient, he's even shaking a little because he's never seen Chet Taylor so angry before unless he ran out of PBR or Mustache Wax

Chet Taylor not waiting for an answer from Shanaz

I get it now...I get it I'm the weak link and since its clear that you think so too, I'm going to have to beat the respect out of somebody and maybe then the Internet, People of CMV, and  even my best friend will respect me.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:05 pm

*After the conclusion of the main event match on Raw, Cole Savage is still pissed as he angrily paces back and forth backstage. The cameraman, being the brave soul that he is, approaches Savage and asks him to share his thoughts. Savage can’t help but laugh at the seemingly absurd question.*

-Cole Savage-
How do you think I feel, huh? The title that I sweat for, that I worked my ass off to win, that I got over two thousand stiches over was stolen from me while I was getting a massage and my slacks ironed. And to make matters worse, it was taken by some rookie, who I’ve embarrassed twice already, and for some reason he’s crawling back for more, like he’s some starving punk and I’ve got a cheeseburger in my hands. For someone who hasn’t done a damn thing to write home about other than be in the same ring as me, you’ve grown a little two big for your britches. I’d go ahead and go for the trifecta and beat that ass around the arena for the third-straight time, but when you’ve been on the Earth for as long as I have, you stop finding pleasure in wasting your life on meaningless, pathetic things.

*Savage unbuttons his shirt and some women can be heard fainting in the arena at the sight of that toned, hairy chest.*

-Cole Savage-
I was so upset over what happened, having to walk down the ramp without my title that Slate’s sidekick was able to get one over on me. But I’ve already put that in the past, because losing to Borton is just the tree, while the fact that I’m a champion and he’s nowhere close to first place in Cyborg’s tournament is the forest.

*Oddly enough, all this venting seems to have done wonders for Savage as he’s incredibly calmer now and even smirks.*

-Cole Savage-
Fifteen…twenty years ago, you would’ve gotten me, Timmy. I would have been so mad that I would have gone charging down that ramp at Vengeance ready to tear you a new one. But I didn’t get to where I have in the business world by letting my emotions get the better of me. See, when I step back and look at the big picture, I realize that I can’t quite defend a title that I don’t have, now can I? And I certainly didn’t go out of my way to dig through my stuff like some obsessed fan. I bet if I search through my bag I’ll find a couple pairs of underwear missing too.

I mean it’s all for the best since I’ve already shut down that no good, conspiring sack of trash they call Paul Divine two times over—sounds familiar, doesn’t it? No, I can’t help that two men that I can only see through my rear-view mirror have gotten so attached to me that they hound me every step that I take. So what I’m thinking is that you can go on ahead and defend that title for me, Timmy. You already have the belt, and if this if your big endgame to get me to fight you then I’ll be sure to squeeze time into my schedule to laugh at you later.

*Savage pauses to laugh dramatically.*

-Cole Savage-
That was just a preview.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Cole Savage sits at his desk, long after the show. Contemplating the missing title and his next actions. But confident in that he's made his point and that he no longer has to do anything now. A knock is heard on his door and he waves Cyborg Maid to answer it. She nods and approaches the door. When she opens the door no one is there. She notices something at her feet. Folded nicely before her is the Hardcore Championship, attached to it is a piece of scrap paper.

"Sir," the maid says to Cole. She hands the title with the paper still attached to the title. He takes it with both hands.

He places the title on the desk and pulls the paper from the metal part of the belt, he squints as he tries to read the small scribbled words.

Dear Cole Savage,

Listen, I thought long and hard about this. Stealing the belt was a knee jerk reaction and ultimately not a good idea. I need you to defend the title against the person who deserves it most. The person who deserves it, means more to me than a rematch. And I would be robbing the title shot from that person And ultimately I would be robbing you of being decent little champion who defends his title like a good little champion. That person I respect more than you. So here's your title. Have fun defending against Paul. Tell him I said Hi and good luck.

Sincerely, The Rookie

PS, I even polished it for... the word "You" is scribbled out and "Divine" is written next to it.

Cole smiles and hugs the belt. He looks at the Maid.

"Well shut the door!"

------

(Paul Divine)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Justin Roberts is seen backstage, getting ready to approach Team Painn, for an interview ( Jake, Show and Painn ), although he takes a while to talk to him self.

Justin Roberts : Why do they want me to interview Team Painn? They know my history of getting attacked by Big Show and Zak Painn... Sigh... do it for the money Roberts do it for your family! come on you got this! Who's the man? I'm the man! I'm the man!

Justin Roberts relieves his stress by exhaling, then he gets ready to approach Team Painn.

Justin Roberts : So, Team Pa--

Before Roberts even gets a sentence in, he immediately gets knocked out by Team Painn's the Big Show. Then Zak Painn mounts on top of Justin Roberts and swings lefts and rights continuously. While Jake and Show stomp on the remaining of Roberts body. Painn then gets up and takes Roberts microphone.

Zak Painn : It's Zak Painn with Big Show, TEAM PAINN, why didn't you announce us as Team Painn for our match at Raw against Sane and Justice? You worthless yes-man.

Justin Roberts : I Apolog-

Show and Jake continue stomping on Roberts grounded body, while Painn begins to taunt Roberts.

Zak Painn : What's that? You're sorry? Yeah that makes every thing EH OKAY, you bastard, we aren't done with you just yet.

Zak Painn gives a signal to Jake and Show, telling them to pick up Justin Roberts, they do just that, then Jake and Show give Justin Roberts a double choke slam through a food table next by.

Zak Painn : By the way Roberts, it's Team Painn, you better hope you never forget it again.

Zak Painn looks at Jake and Show.

Zak Painn : what a Waste of my time, he should be paying ME for the destruction, and wasting MY time, people huh?  Sane, if you happen to be watching this, I got a message for you. This is only the least of what Team Painn can do, you have no idea of what we're capable of.

Zak Painn pats Jake Watson on the back, then the team leaves the area.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 pm

what did justin roberts ever do to you
Zack
Zack
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Zack Cage wrote:what did justin roberts ever do to you

Roberts forgot to announce Zak Painn and the Big Show this past episode, we take shit serious here In Team Painn brah.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next