Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Battle has Begun Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Battle has Begun

Go down

The Battle has Begun Empty The Battle has Begun

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:00 pm

As Friday Night Genesis continues, the PA System begins playing as the crowd cheer on the Russian Brute himself, Guri Sukonov, bandaged and bruised to say the least. Sukonov limps slowly down the ramp, the crowd continuing to cheer him on until he gets to the ring, where the crowd goes silent for a second, with a few snippets of talking. Guri looks absolutely livid, being as he was attacked at the end of Exodus, along with Paul Heyman, by the hands of the Unknowns and Pete Davis.

Pete!! I want you out here, RIGHT...NOW!!

As Guri just hits the tip of the iceberg on what he was trying to say, the lights go dim, almost pitch-black, as the PA System begins playing. 4 figures appear on the stage, one dimly lit Pete Davis with the rest of the masked menaces. Pete chuckles, wearing his black sunglasses, looking at Guri.

Well well well….which X-Men grabbed Blob’s ass on this show? Lookie here, Sukonov, I’m not here for you. I’m here for CMV. I’m here for this company, and to watch it burn in flames. And you...heh, you are the start of it all. You were the person I trusted the most in this company. You were my guard-dog. And what did you do? You bit the fucking hand that fed you!! And I do not appreciate that, ONE.FUCKING.BIT.

The four men walked down to the ring, circling Guri Sukonov, ready for a fight. Pete signals the dogs on Sukonov, as the three men rush Sukonov. Guri punches and slams his way out of the hands of The Unknowns, but it still wasn’t enough for the sheer power of the 3. The men begins punching and kicking the Russian Ogre, until one of the Unknowns signals the others to pick Sukonov up. Sukonov finally gets up as the 2nd Unknown hits Sukonov with STUMBLING DRUNK!! Clearly a message for Jay Davis as Pete begins clapping as he gets in the ring. He signals off the three men, which then back off into individual corners, while Pete puts his foot on top of Guri’s lifeless body.

So with Heyman out of the picture, you’re a fish out of water. Which is why, I’ll put it out on the table. We don’t mess with you, you don’t mess with us. But since your Russian rump probably won’t oblige to this deal, I guess we’ll just play with our food until the handicap comes back. And with your overgrown tree stump as a punching bag, I’ll be able to prepare for Jay once his crippled ass comes back. And then maybe I’ll go after that bag of crumpled bones Dave Turner. But 1st….I’m dealing with you. And I will make it my mission to leave you either a Russian potato sac or a Gravestone. You can choose that on your own. And make sure Heyman gets the memo as well.

Pete then shoves Guri’s head into the mat, leaving him a humiliated lifeless body. Pete chuckles again, as he walks out of the ring, signaling the other three men to follow, leaving the warpath behind them...

Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down