Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
This is how The Kliq dies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

This is how The Kliq dies

Go down

This is how The Kliq dies Empty This is how The Kliq dies

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:29 pm

After the humiliating count out loss to Borton, Marcantel is destroying everything at ringside, to the matted floor, to the announcers table, to even Dashings Mountain Dew. He then motions for a mic and enters the ring as Borton has already made his way backstage.

Marcantel
BORTON!!! BORTON!!! THERE'S NO WAY IN FUKIN HELL, YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT ME LIKE THAT!!! HELL NO!!! That display of cowardice right there just showed me, that all The Kliq is, is a bunch....of....little....pussy...ass chickens. Borton you were afraid to face me one on one, because you knew the moment we looked each other in the eyes before the match, that I would beat you, and eviscerate you. And here I thought that little weasel, Rhys Mathews was the weak link, but I was wrong. The Kliq, have just been pissing me off since day one of the season. The moment these old cripples banded together, they had title shots they didn't deserve. I don't give a damn if you guys are future Hall of Famers, no one can take away future opportunities, or make a fool out of me. And since you old farts have done both of those things, then you probably won't see this as a problem but it will be Soon. "Kliq", you have made an enemy......out of me. And for those who love or hate The Kliq, you shall witness how The Kliq dies.

The End,
.           By, Hardline

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down