Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
KLIQ RULZ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

KLIQ RULZ!

3 posters

Go down

KLIQ RULZ! Empty KLIQ RULZ!

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Before the Main Event of Episode 44 of Ferocity is able to get underway the crowd's cheers in this packed arena are brought to a halt as the sound of KLIQ's theme hits the PA system, causing the live crowds mood to swing from upbeat to disdain as they begin to rain down the boo's upon CMV's biggest faction to date. From the back, Borton and Slate appear, flanked by the CMV Women's Hardcore Champion, Amber Briggs. The trio begin to make their way down the ramp towards the ring, ignoring the onslaught of negativity from the crowd as they make their way into the ring. The trio stand in the center of the ring, collectively raising their hands into the air for the too sweet taunt. Having microphones already in their hands, Xander turns to the hard camera and begins to talk.

Slate
... KLIQ ... RULZ!!!

The audience kicks up their disdain a bit by chanting, "NO IT DOESN'T" clap clap clap-clap-clap x3

Borton
Ahhh, I love it, these people are so STUPID and BLIND!

Briggs
Idiots!

Slate
I don't know how y'all can hate from OUTSIDE of the club, you can't even get in! Can you all really sit out there on your lazy asses, saying that we ain't the best of the best!? Look at what the beautiful, strong and resilient, Amber Briggs, did this past Sunday ... She beat not one, not two, not three, not four, no, she beat FIVE challengers to retain her title inside of the DEMONIC Elimination Chamber! I've been locked inside of that cage before and that takes not just skill, but BRAVERY!

Xander and Briggs do a little side hug while Borton carries on.

Borton
Yeah, and can you all believe what Jade Divine did!? Now THAT was awesome, I mean-

Slate pulls Randy to the side and whispers something inaudible into his ear, to which The Milk Man responds by nodding his head.

Borton
Yeah, and can you all believe what Amber Briggs did!? Now THAT was awesome! How many women here in CMV today, or damn, ANYONE in CMV today, say that they have SIX championship defenses???

Slate
Not even US! Yet ...

Amber pats Xander's back and says, "you'll get there!"

Slate
Haha, I-

Xander is suddenly drawn away from what he was saying as he looks over at Randy, just now noticing the silk scarf that is wrapped around his neck, Borton adjusting it with a sigh.

Slate
What in the hell are you wearing?

The Moo Moo Man seems taken back, clutching at his premium wear and snapping at his tag team partner and good brother.

Borton
What? My neck gets chilly ...

However before Briggs, Borton and Slate can continue on, they're cut off in their tracks as the theme of a familiar face in the Women's Division hits the PA System.

(Open to Cop)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KLIQ RULZ! Empty Re: KLIQ RULZ!

Post by Miztacular Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Before KLIQ can continue their victory celebration, the theme of the former two time CMV Vixens Champion and former CMV Women's Undisputed Champion, Megan Cooper hits the PA system to a large pop from the crowd. The eyes of the disgruntled KLIQ members turn towards the stage as out from the back she comes, a microphone in hand and all. Cooper makes her way to the top of  the stage, looking down upon Kliq, shaking her head in dismay.

Megan Cooper:
Firstly, what the hell are you guys out here for? You're single handedly killing Genesis as it is. We don't need you tanking our ratings  so you don't feel so alone.

Cooper lowers the microphone and begins to walk down the ramp. The crowd on their feet cheering her name, easily being the favoured choice over KLQ who are talking among themselves in the ring. As Cooper makes it midway down the ramp she continues to talk into the microphone as she walks.

Megan Cooper:
And secondly...

Cooper comes to a halt at the bottom of the ramp, pointing up at the skybox as always, paying homage to the Friends of Cole Savage before climbing onto the apron where she presses on.

Megan Cooper:
And secondly, KLIQ most certainly.. Does NOT rule!

The crowd once again pops in favour of Cooper, showing their disdain towards the members of KLIQ, who simply shrug it off in unison while Cooper enters the ring.

Megan Cooper:
Look, I may not have gotten the result I exactly wanted at UnChained, hell, I'd love to be walking out here tonight with the Women's Undisputed Championship around my waist, but it just so happens Quinn-Belle was better on the night. But while I do not have the Championship, I do have one thing, I have pride, I have the respect of the fans, something the three of you in this ring turned your backs on a long time ago. Now I fully understand I have no right to come out here, asking to be Briggs' next challenger. I have absolutely no right to do so, coming off of a loss this past Sunday. But there is something I do have the right too, I have the right to cut you down a notch Amber, I have a right to bring you off of your high horse. See you can have all the momentum in the world, you can beat Quinn, you can beat Dynamite, you can beat Fury, you can beat everything on this roster. But when the unbeatable force comes toe to toe with the immovable object. The unbeatable force will coming grinding to a stunning halt. There's a lot of things you have done this season Briggs, and I'll give credit where credit is due. But there's one thing you haven't been able to conquer, the Iron Maiden of Connecticut. In fact, I'm something you've NEVER been able to conquer. Doesn't that hurt you? Deep down inside, knowing just how dominant you are, yet, a win over me is missing from your long list of accolades.

Oh I wasn't kidding when I said I'm not out here to challenge you for your Hardcore Title, I realise that's not my say. But what I will say is Amber. Surely somebody as "great" as you, with as much wrestling "royalty" in your blood as you. Will have the pride and self belief to accept a challenge from a mere commoner like me? Because if there's one thing I hate right now in CMV Amber, it's this constant talk of KLIQ this, KLIQ that. I can't stand it.

I had a lot of respect for you Amber, a looooooot of respect. You were the inaugural Vixen's Champion, you were the one we all had to look up to because you were the first. You had longevity, even three seasons later, at forty years old, you're still seemingly in your prime. It's something to behold. But the moment you threw out your dignity. The moment you threw your credibility out of the window. Was the moment you signed on with these self obsessed past their prime old timers. Borton, Slate. Look at the two of you. Especially you Slate. You're the worst of the lot. Giving Connecticut. OUR HOME STATE, a bad name. Utterly atrocious. I don't want a Title match with you Amber. I want to give you a chance at Redemption. I want to tear this little parasitic group down from the inside, and that means taking away their most prestigious Champion.

So how about it Amber. Prove to the world how dominant you are, prove you can step up, toe to toe with the best of the best. I don't want your title on the line. I want your position in KLIQ on the line. How about it?

The crowd begin to chat "Take the match!" over and over, as Borton and Xander look back and forth between themselves, Amber steps forward, glaring into the eyes of Cooper. Megan only stares back, awaiting the response of Amber Briggs

-Open to Vic

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

KLIQ RULZ! Empty Re: KLIQ RULZ!

Post by Vic Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Amber Briggs
My god you talk too much

The crowd continues their boos towards kliq

Amber Briggs
Oh come on you all know I'm right, every single one of you are bored out of your minds listening to cooper, am I right?

The audience start chanting no followed by chants of COOPER! COOPER! COOPER!

Amber Briggs
Shut your mouths, I knew this city had shitty taste

The boos get even louder but Amber is able to talk over them to give cooper her answer

Amber Briggs
Listen Cooper your beneath me, because I'm the best of the best and no one has been able to keep me down

The crowd begins to chant WINTERS! WINTERS! WINTERS! As cooper lifts her my mic to the audience with a small smile on her face

Amber Briggs
she got me on a bad day, so what

The crowd begin another chant 2 TIMES! 2 TIMES! 2 TIMES!

Amber Briggs
Okay fine twice but look who’s still holding there title!? (Amber screams into the mic)

Cooper
I'm the one who talks too much? Were all are here waiting for your answer so whats it gonna be?

Amber stands quite in the ring for feels like forever and begins to lift the mic to her lips as the TAKE THE MATCH! chants continue

Amber Briggs
No.

Amber drops the mic and the kliqs music hits as the audience boos even louder then before after amber just said no to coopers challenge, kliq followed behind by Amber make there way up the ramp and behind curtain to the backstage area. Cooper not sure what to do begins saying bye to the audience as her music plays, then out of nowhere Amber runs back out hitting Cooper in the back of the head with title, Cooper falls to the ground as amber lays the title out in front of her. Amber is looking for blood as her eyes are wide while Cooper slowly gets up to her feet...Boss DDT onto the title! Amber grabs the mic Cooper dropped after being attacked

Amber Briggs
You're on! Kliq Rulz!

Amber’s theme hits as we go to commercial break before tonight's main event.

srry this is so close to the show, im sure theres spelling mistakes XD I tried haha

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?