Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
There are levels to this game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

There are levels to this game

5 posters

Go down

There are levels to this game Empty There are levels to this game

Post by Miztacular Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Here we are for the fallout of the King of the Ring special event live for episode one hundred and eight of Monday Night Fusion as the crowd prepare for the final episode of Fusion before the first cross brand PPV of the season, Validation their murmuring between them is interrupted by the voice of Monday Night Fusion, Mr. Dashing on commentary.

Mr. Dashing:
What is up guys DASHING here! For episode one hundred and eight of MONDAY NIGHT FUSION, episode four hundred and ten of Community Universe and what a show we have in store for you tonight! An absolutely SMASHING Main Event as the physical specimen Travis King teams up with WGW's breakout star here in CMV, Chris Diamond to take on the man who puts the rising in the rising sun, Japans greatest export, The Asian Sensation Paul Divine and his partner, the man who proved just last night he can hang with the best of them, Johnny Columbus! This is sure to be one hell of a card tonight guys and I simply ca---

Before Mr. Dashing can continue his opening shtick, his words are promptly cut off as the theme of the current CMV Undisputed Champion, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley hits the PA system overwhelming the voice of Fusions oh so beloved commentator. The crowd, as per usual begin their parade of boo's shrouding the arena in a figurative sheet of negativity towards the four time CMV Undisputed Champion who, after a slight wait, makes his way out from the back. His belt wrapped around his waist as he walks to the top of the ramp where he stops in his tracks. Looking around the arena with a smirk. He stands there as he begins to remove the belt from around his waist, lifting it up into the air for the entire world to see, he nods his head for a moment, as if the crowd and all of their negativity was nonexistent. After a brief savouring of the moment he lowers the belt onto his shoulders and begins to make the walk down the ramp towards the ring, making sure to circle around the ring towards the timekeepers area in order to retrieve a microphone. He turns towards Mr Dashing on the commentary, raising the belt above his head once again, uttering something to the Fusion commentator before once again lowering it over his shoulder. He turns back towards the ring, but only after reaching out and ruffling the hair of Dashing, mocking the voice of Fusion. Hayden walks towards the ring and slides on in underneath the bottom rope. Now in the ring, Hayden walks around for a minute or so, making the crowd, and the millions watching around the world wait for his words of wisdom.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:
Here we are people, another week with me as Champion and another week with the ratings back where they should be. Are you even surpised? You can't be, surely. I mean look at the barn burner myself and my brother in arms put on last week, we tore the house down. You know what that proves people? That X-Gen, are still the cream of the crop when it comes to quality matches in CMV. I mean there's a reason why all three of us have been Champions this year. It's because we deserve it. I'm sure there are people out there who hate on us, who are jealous of us and that's fine. But those people, as I've mentioned, are losers and you know what they say, losers always focus on winners. While winners, like me, like Paul, like Quantum. Always focus on winning. You see we don't care who stands in front of our way, we come in, do what we're paid to do, and walk out. You know, I saw something funny yesterday. I was at home, watching some Television as you do. When a good buddy of mine sent me a text, a text that absolutely, one hundred percent proves this theory, this phrase that I have just spoken of. He sent me a picture of Ryan Kent being put down by Andrew Briggs at King of the Ring. Boy did it make me chuckle. Because little old Ryan Kent is the perfect example of a loser who always focuses on winners. Every time the slightest mention of X-Gen happens, he's up in arms, that is while he'll always be a loser.

But that brings me onto the next piece of business. Andrew Briggs. Congratulations on winning King of the Ring. Now I know you've got some little kiddy light heavyweight Championship keeping you busy right now, so I'm sure you won't be my opponent come Validation. But let me usher a warning your way. You damn well better make sure you hold onto that Light Heavyweight Championship Andrew. Because that's the best you can hope for, that's your ceiling. Except it's not made of glass, it's made of concrete, and there's no busting through that buddy. There's a reason why you're a light heavyweight Champion and I'm the Undisputed Champion, and when we do eventually come head to head for this belt, I'll happily remind you why. There's levels to this game Andrew, and you simply aren't on mine. I'm a light heavyweight myself, but, I'm a big fish in this little pond we call CMV, and you, well, you're just not on my level, so you'd better start climbing before you come face to face with me. Because like I said Andrew, there's levels to this, and well. I'm on a whole other level.

You see I'm the hammer, and every single one of you is the needle, and at Validation, whoever the hell they decide to send my way won't stand a chance. I tapped Voice Vindy out in seconds and now everybody is shaking in their boots, cowering away not looking to become embarrassed like him. But you know what we should do here tonight while we have the time, a little bit of crowd interaction. Come on people! Tell me who you think is gonna walk out of Validation the CMV Undisputed Champion, if it isn't me.

Hayden lowers the microphone for a moment and walks over to one side of the ring, extending his arm over the ropes towards the crowd, who lets out chants of Justin Sane. Hayden lets out a slight chuckle before back peddling back to the center of the ring.

Justin Sane huh? Well lets take a second to talk about this chump change. The guy who's ONLY ever beaten me when I'm handicapped without a finisher. That's something the people of the CMV Universe like to forget when the speak of "The Unpredictable One" We're tied three a piece. You know what that means? I've beaten him three times, and he's beaten me three times. Except, there's one important statistic. He's only ever beaten me in a season where I chose not to utilise the single most devastating submission hold in CMV history. The hollywood hold. Whenever that move has been in my arsenal, he's crumbled. In fact! I even beat him once without it, so I say bring on Justin Sane. So I can show the world what a chump he is.

Hayden once again hangs the microphone out for the crowd to give their opinions, mixed chants of Jacob Ziegler, Paul Anderson and Brett Angel come from the crowd. Hayden simply rolls his eyes in response.

Jacob Ziegler? Paul Anderson? Brett Angel? Are those three men really all you have to throw at me. A man who can't buy a win, I don't think anybody in the history of CMV has ever been LESS afraid of the Money in the Bank holder than myself.. Paul Anderson? A relic who hasn't done anything noteworthy in years and Brett Angel? Brett Angel stepping in the ring with me would be the biggest mismatch in CMV history. He's most known for losing to Justin Sane at Ascendance. The guy has no fans, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Brett Angel could come out from the back right now and you could literally hear a rat piss on cotton. Nobody would care, I'm glad he's gone.

All that this little conversation we've just had proves, is that there's simply nobody in the realms of CMV today that can touch me. I have literally no idea what's coming my way at Validation, but the fact of the matter is, I don't care. Whoever stands across the ring from me is just another bland face, another empty shell that'll be screaming for the referee to end the match once my Hollywood Hold is locked in. You can put anybody you want in front of me at Validation, but the goal remains the same, focus on winning. Walk out the CMV Undisputed Champion and continue what is surely going to be a run for the history books. Johnny Sampson could come out here now, and throw all the greats my way one by one, and they'd all go walking back to him one by one with their hands clutching their necks because while they might be great. I'm just that much better. Ladies and Gentlemen, this Sunday... It's Sho--

As Hayden looks to wrap up his speech here kicking off Monday Night Fusion, he's forced to lower the microphone as Fusion General Manager Johnny Sampson's theme hits the PA System, causing the CMV Undisputed Champion to look towards the stage in disgust as he stands in wait for Sampsons to make his way out from the back.
-Open to Dashing
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

There are levels to this game Empty Re: There are levels to this game

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Sampson
Okay, okay, alright, enough now!

The esteemed general manager of CMV's flagship show comes out onto the stage from the gorilla position, dressed to impress from head to toe in a DASHING white suit. He flashes his signature smile towards the crowd, the fans responding with a big pop, mostly because they're just happy to finally not hear Hayden blabbering on and on. The World champion rolls his eyes, while Johnny makes it to the top of the ramp and freezes in place, with his free hand he removes his expensive sunglasses and folds them up, placing them in his pocket and then bringing the microphone back up under his chin to speak, a smirk leaving his lips as he does so.

Sampson
Hayden ... Don't let ANYONE ever tell you that you're not a confident man. Confidence ... Or ego, it doesn't really matter to me. You've served your purpose here, I brought you back to Monday night Fusion, made that contract that you singed with Sane null, to get rid of Voice Vindy and make Fusion great again! And the numbers don't lie, neither do you, we're back at the top, baby, where this show belongs, and it's all thanks ... TO ME! Not you, Hayden, you're a pawn, a tool and nothing more than that. You can tell yourself all day long that you're the best, the pinnacle of success here in CMV. But at the end of the day you don't call the shots, Ziegler doesn't call the shots, no, I DO! Without me dragging your sorry ass off of that dead-weight show, UnMatched, that I've now been tasked with resurrecting after Eric Matthews took it and stomped it into the dirt, you'd still be sitting with your thumb up your ass fighting that lunatic in the mask or some washed-up punk who's gonna embarrass us this Sunday against another HAS-BEEN!

The crowd now turns sour on Big Johnny, they certainly do dislike Hayden but they definitely don't appreciate the disrespect towards Sunshine, DSD and Tone White at all.

Sampson
You're ungrateful, Kiteley, that's what you are, you SHOULD be kissing my feet and thanking me for giving you another run in the spotlight, one that you don't even deserve! And now you're out here, acting like this is YOUR show, as if you're untouchable? You know who else thought they were invincible? Schmidty. And where is he now, huh? Probably wasted some where in a gutter, no friends, no job, no wife! That's what I can do to someone who steps on my toes, who thinks that they're some sort of God, who crosses me. You're a cog, Hayden, and you CAN be replaced. So you want to know who you're fighting at Validation, eh? Who your first title defense is going to be against? You're right, it isn't JustIN Sane ... It isn't Ziegler, we all know that he doesn't deserve it, even he does himself. No it's not Anderson or Angel ... I admit I was puzzled at first, who to put you up against, Briggs won King of the Ring and he will get his shot but not yet, he'll get the winner of you and your opponent at Fusion's next exclusive pay-per-view, Sacrifice. But I was thinking, running names through my head, when I got a call on my cellphone ... It was Paul Heyman ...

A good portion of the audience pops, wondering just why the legendary manager and current advocate for the CMV Alpha World champion, Guri Sukanov, may have called up Johnny.

Sampson
I was very curious what he could want, he's been so busy with Guri over on Genesis so I picked it up ... And he told me that he had a client ready to takeover Monday night Fusion ... And not just any client mind you, his first EVER client ... A MONSTER ... So I told him to bring this client of his here tonight to the show so that I can look him over, so that I can meet him and well, Hayden, we'd already met before. It was exactly one year ago that this man- no, sorry, this BEAST, actually cost me the first ever Tug of War match at Validation against Team Genesis ... He came out, destroyed Sane, mauled Schmidty ... And then at the end of last season, it just so happens that he was drafted here, to MY show. And when I heard you out here, going on and on about how amazing you are, about how nobody is on your level, I immediately knew that, actually, there was someone who was on that same level as you ... So Hayden, allow me to introduce to you, your challenger for the CMV Undisputed championship at Validation in two week's time ... CMV's original MONSTER ... BISON!!!

Holy shit does the arena go loud, nearly everyone in attendance, even Dashing over behind the announcer's table, shooting up onto their feet, as The Barbarian, CMV's OG Goliath, Bison, stomps out onto the stage, pausing next to Johnny for only a second before continuing his march down the ramp and into the ring. Sampson claps his way out of sight, while in the ring Hayden hasn't moved an inch, if he was surprised by this reveal he is not letting it show at all, opting instead to taunt The Beast with a devilish smile, even when Bison steps through the ropes and gets right in Kiteley's face, he doesn't budge. The feeling in the air is almost indescribable, these two season one veterans, staring one another down, chest to chest, Hayden feeling Bison's breath hit his face, the champion raising his championship up into the air, the audio barley getting picked up as he speaks softly.

Hayden
You are NOT on my level, another underachiever, you'll be put down like the rest of them.

Hayden scoffs and pushes past Bison, looking to make a grand exit, but he's pulled back by The Monster, again they stand only a few inches apart if that, Kiteley clenching his free hand ready for a brawl if it comes to that, but instead Bison psyches him out, the champ flinching backwards, causing him to tumble out of the ring but luckily he lands on his feet, picking up his title with haste as it had fallen to the ground. Bison carries on just staring at Hayden who is now backing up the ramp, with the crowd on fire, the show starts to fade into it's opening video package, Kiteley again smirking just before the feed cuts off ...
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 pm

All these returns tryna take the attention off of Sane. Only a matter of time now.

Glad Bison is back though, should be good
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Very Happy
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!