Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It was supposed to be my night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It was supposed to be my night

Go down

It was supposed to be my night Empty It was supposed to be my night

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 am

While Sunshine celebrates a successful title defense Omega Lee  ventured into the back, tossed a towel around his shoulders and then sat removing his gear into his bag the back of the building as he just want to head back to the hotel and put this horrible experience to bed.

Omega Lee
.......It was supposed to be my night...

Lee looked down at his gear. When he tilted his head he watched sweat drip off of his noggin and stain his blue bag a darker color where the droplets had hit.

Omega Lee
This was what it was like to struggle again....it seems to be a reoccurring thing every month of just me following short. This is what the third consecutive championship match I've fallen short and I'm starting to run of out people to blame and reasons as to why I cant elevate. So what is it that I am doing wrong in my career? What are the wrong decisions that I am making? Because no matter how hard I work and with all the confidence and talent I possess I continue to find myself walking out of my matches with nothing and now I sit in this hallway without any "friends" or confidants to give me a confidence booster and to show me the respect that I deserve from the crowd and backstage because I continue to bust my ass day in and day out up and down the card with nothing to show for it other than pats on the back for another great showing....

Lee paused for a moment.

Omega Lee
Its like the harder I push to be seen as the best in this company putting in all the necessary hard work but I'm even further from my goal and I bet that makes a lot of my doubters happy, laughing at all my missed opportunities WELL GUESS WHAT!... I'm..STILL HERE...and do you want to know what's next for poor lil Omega Lee I'm going to work my way from the bottom again showing up all these rookie signings killing their dreams and I'm going to do it one stellar match at a time until I am back in the ring fighting for my respect and glory in that Global Championship!
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down