Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The New Orient Express.....Derailed?

2 posters

Go down

The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Empty The New Orient Express.....Derailed?

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:34 pm

As he watched Mr.Showtime take the pinfall in the tag match against Big Boys something in Takeshi finally snapped, it had been brewing for a while starting when he was humiliated by Hancock and this bullshit match had been the breaking point for him. The moment the refs hand hit the mat for three Takeshi turned his back on his tag partner, storming up the ramp leaving Showtime on his back in the ring.

Takeshi almost ripped the curtains of the rails as he stomped through the gorilla position, this was a different side to the usually calm Japanese man, and normally Showtime was the somewhat hot-headed half of the New Orient Express. Little did the CMV universe and Showtime know that Takeshi actually had quite the mean streak, he just tried to not show it since it had gotten him into a lot of trouble back when he was wrestling in Japan.

Backstage he vented his frustration on a few equipment boxes and a leaving a dents in some lockers he kicked, once he reached the locker room he didn’t bother getting changed out of his ring gear. He just pulled his jacket on and stuffed the rest of his clothes into his duffel bag, slung it over his shoulder and made his way out the building. By time Showtime would get to the locker room Takeshi was long gone, properly to be alone and to clear his head.

(Open to Rick)

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The New Orient Express.....Derailed? 206
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Empty Re: The New Orient Express.....Derailed?

Post by Rage Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:21 am

Mister Showtime was heartbroken. His longtime friend and tag team partner had gone missing and nobody seemed to know where he was. Showtime blames himself for the loss and subsequent break up of the tag team. He could accept this but he just wanted to know if Takeshi was ok. Maybe he left CMV and went back to Japan but corporate office said that Takeshi didn't quit CMV so that didn't seem likely. In any case, this was very odd behavior coming from Showtime's former tag team partner. Takeshi would show up sometime and Showtime hoped it would be sooner than later. Little did Showtime know that Takeshi would reveal himself on the next Unmatched...

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Empty Re: The New Orient Express.....Derailed?

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Mr. Showtime made his way to the ring. No music, no lights, no fanfare. He looks sad and deflated. What ever joy and passion he once had for this business seemed to be dead and buried forever. He got a mic and was about to say something but paused for a moment in the middle of the ring. The Chinese superstar seemed to struggle to find the right words.

"It's been two weeks and I haven't been booked for a match and my tag partner Takeshi is nowhere to be found. Nobody knows anything about it and they all refused to help me. CMV has become a place where everybody just cares about themselves and nobody else. I don't think I can work in a place like this and makes it pretty damn easy to walk away when the powers that be don't think enough of me to even put me on the card anymore."

The crowd was savage this night and started singing "Nah Nah Nah Nah! Nah Nah Nah Nah! Hey Hey Hey! Goodbye!" Showtime frowns and wrinkled his brow. He didn't like that at all.
"So if that's the way it's gonna be, I'm out've here and I think I'll take Jenny with me. Time to move on to green pastures. Peace!"

And with that Showtime dropped his mic and started to leave, ready to make his departure from CMV official. All he needed to do now was to sign his notice. But the theme of Bad Company began to play and Showtime knew that somebody had objected to his attempt to leave CMV forever.

As the Bad Company theme played, the crowd went silent curious to who in the stable would have something to say about Showtime wanting to leave CMV. Much to their and Showtime’s surprise Takeshi came out, wearing Bad Company colours and he wasn’t alone the whole crew was there behind him. The Japanese man looked tense as he paced the ramp before he walked down to the ring and picking up the mic that Showtime dropped, taking a deep breath before he decided to break his silence.

“You’ve been wondering where I been, I’ve been working on improving my future in CMV. You might not like what I have to say, but I believe in being honest Showtime. And to be honest I don’t see the New Orient Express being nothing more than a stepping stone for tag teams comprised of fucking Lard asses that rely on their lard rather than actual skill to win matches, or teams that cheat and resort to pre-match attacks to win. I’m sick of it, thing I learned I that the fans don’t care about the workhorses that do things the honest way, they are far more interested in the rebels. What we had was good but unfortunately its not cutting it anymore, its time to cut loses and move on.

It would be easy for me to do what your thinking of doing, but thats not my style, I’m committed to CMV and showing that im not an afterthought in a growing roster and Bad Company will help me do that”.

The anger in Showtime flashed and he surprised Takeshi by snatching mic out of his hand near lightning quick. "So that's how it is? You've joined them? What about me? After all those years together in Japan and in CMV! You're the one who got me into Professional Wresting! I looked up to! I idolised you! I was worried when you just decided to disappear! Now you come back and pull this shit!? You couldn't even bother to call me or send me a message that you were ok!? I thought our friendship mattered to you! Well...it did matter to me dammit!" Tears ran down his cheeks as Showtime felt his whole world come crashing down. Through his anguish and anger he struck out at Takeshi. It was good solid hit to Takeshi's right eye. I looked at though the former tag team partner of Showtime could have easily countered or avoided the punch. But he took it and only slightly staggered. Maybe he believed Showtime wouldn't hit him. Or maybe he belived Showtime was owed at least one good punch for all that he'd been through. At this point the rest of the Bad Company gang moved in, curious on how their newest member was going to handle this situation. It looked as though Showtime had turned his back to Takeshi was going to leave, but would that be allowed to happen? Or would the newest addition to the gang strike back?

Taekshi staggered from the hit, his head snapping back and his hearing aid knocked out and fell onto the mat. It was his turn to be surprised, he expected Showtime to be hurt from his decision but wasn’t expecting him to strike out. Before Showtime could leave he grabbed his shoulder.

“You never needed me Showtime, you could have found success without me and still can. You can’t change my mind about joining Bad Company, our friendship mattered but we need to take separate paths if we both want to be better than what we started this season......I’m sorry but I have to do this.”

As he said sorry Takeshi let go of his grip on Showtimes shoulder walking away a few steps before booting Showtime in the back of the head with a superkick.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The New Orient Express.....Derailed? 206
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The New Orient Express.....Derailed? DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down