Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Joy looking for partner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Joy looking for partner

2 posters

Go down

Joy looking for partner Empty Joy looking for partner

Post by Bloody_justice Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:31 pm

We zoom in on the end of the most recent ferocity as the fans were leaving the lights died down which shocked everyone and soon the fans gasped because the theme to sound over the loud speakers was joy justices theme

Joy Justice

Ladies and gentlemen you probably know me as a singles person but tonight I'm putting an open invitation to any vixen in the back who's looking for a partner to come out and to see if we can make this work so what do you'll say? Also it will have to wait until after the ppv but that doesn't mean we can't form and work out the 

(Open to anyone with a vixen wanting to partner up)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Joy looking for partner Empty Re: Joy looking for partner

Post by Rage Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:22 am

To everyone's surprise, Valderiss interrupted Joy's invitation and showed up right behind her.  Joy Justice was shocked to say the least. This was probably the last vixen she had expected to show up. They stood together and the Vampiress smiles, showing off her fangs, and slowly raised her open hand to take the mic that Joy held so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. Valderiss spoke.

Joy looking for partner Latest?cb=20111125081655

"Don't worry. I'm not here to harm you. I'm free from Bill Maverick's influence and Susanna left me...Mannoroth left CMV....so that leaves me alone here. I'm not a loner. I seek the company of others. I know you've been seeking a tag team partner for a long while but nobody has stepped up. Maybe that's because they don't trust you. Or they fear you. Or maybe see you as some sort of misfit. But hey, that fine! Normal people suck! I really got nothing better to do, so we can team up if you like. Might be fun!"

Valderiss smiles warmly, her emerald green eyes somewhat comforting in the dim light of the arena. Joy Justice would be wise to not succumb to the vampire's spell. Still the choice was ultimately Joy's to make.

(Open to Bloody Justice)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:23 am

Joy was in shock here was the vixen that not to long ago was one of her conquests to make her way up the ladder but now she' wanting to be her partner remembering all her matches she then remembers the words of her brother Bloody Justice don' judge a spider by it's skin so not wanting to look a gifted horse in the mouth she said.

Joy Justice 

Sure we can be partners BUT one thing is for sure we will conquer the vixens division and become number 1 no matter what and hers hoping to a bright future for us and a dark future for the others

And with that joy stuck her hand out to Valderiss to shake on it with a smile showing that freaked everyone out especially those who remembered the jizzables but that was the pass now a new darkness is coming.

(Open to rage to end it or joy walks out but still smiling)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down