Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rhys' tag team partner. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rhys' tag team partner.

4 posters

Go down

Rhys' tag team partner. Empty Rhys' tag team partner.

Post by Gumble Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:44 am

The scene fades into a shot of a dreary looking FBI building, the sky is grey and the streets wet with the rain of the morning, audio plays over the scene right before we jump into the action...

???
YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! I W--

We see Rhys Matthews being dragged out of what looks to be an evidence room. 2 detectives take an arm each and drag him down the hallway, Rhys screams and shouts the whole time...

Rhys Matthews
I WAS THIS CLOSE, STOP IT. I AM YOUR SENIOR OFFICER, I OUTRANK YO-

The detectives move him out of earshot and the camera pans into the director's office. The Director is a stern looking man, a face like flint, a face that seems to have been weathered like old leather. He reaches down onto his desk and unraps a foil package, he brings the contents up to his lips and bites down, a sandwich, tuna to be exact. His desk phone beeps once and his secretary relays a message.

Secretary
Sir, Matthews has been sent to St. Elizabeths Psychiatric Hospital. He won't be disturbing us anymore...

The director sighs heavily, putting down his sandwich before responding.

Director
Do we know how he got clearance in the first place? How was he able to use our resources and case files without challenge?

Secretary
Well Sir, what can stop the determined heart and resolve of a man obsessed?

The director doesn't answer. He ponders that thought and picks his sandwich back up, continuing to eat it.

The scene fades...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark clouds swirl around the Psychiatric Hospital the only light comes from the flashes of lightning that emanate from behind the clouds. The thunder cracked like a whip as a white van pulled up to the hospital.

We jump to the outside of the van as a short, thin, old woman appears from the main entrance, the sparks of lightning cast shadows and white streaks of light on her long, thin, witch-like face.

Old Woman
Bruno! Get out here and greet our new patient!

A few moments pass before a giant of a man walks out from the hospital, he must be over 6 and a half feet, a head worthy of a place on Easter Island. The crude edges and neanderthal like brow made him look primitive. His bulging muscles could be seen through his white uniform.

The mismatch walk over to the back of the van and unlock the rear door before opening it. Rhys is wide-eyed, irate at the whole situation.

Rhys Matthews
What th- Where the hell am I? I've got an investigation to solve! W-Why the hell am I staring at Sabrina the old-age witch and King Kong?

The old woman rolls her eyes while Bruno looks visibly hurt.

Old Woman
Now, this is for your own safety, Rhys. The people that sent you here just want what's best for you.

Rhys Matthews
What's best for me?! This place looks like goddamn Mordor! Just the place for filthy Hob-Goblins that spit gum! Oh! I see what's happening here! This is a lead for my investigation! Why didn't they just say that back at the bureau? A suprise! A suprise case clue just for me! I bet it was Linda, she knows me so well! Gee, what a great day this is turning out to b-

The old woman turns  to Bruno, who in turn turns back to Rhys who is still talking, they both shrug their shoulders and play along.

Old Woman
Yes, Rhys this is all about your investigation. My name is Gloria, here, come out and look for clues!

Rhys' face lights up...

Rhys Matthews
OK!

Rhys skips out the back of the van and walks to the entrance flanked closely by Bruno and Gloria.

Gloria ushers Rhys to a waiting room and goes into her office, Bruno follows and the door shuts.

Gloria
Well, he's compliant, he doesn't seem to be as bad as any of the patients we have here currently, with some medication, this could be an early member of the Grateful Guardians™️ program.

Bruno just nods his head in agreement, the big man still hasn't spoken a word.

Gloria
In fact, we already got paid by the Bureau, and things have been getting a bit overcrowded in here lately... You know what? Lets do it! Just up the regular dosage a bit, Ok?

Bruno nods once more, walking out of the office to a medical bay while Gloria goes to distract Rhys, she walks over to the sitting 'detective' and decides to learn more about his 'case'.

Gloria
So, Rhys, tell me more about this case you are working on.

Rhys Matthews
Gloria, please... It's more than just a 'case', ok? This is an INVESTIGATION, and investigation to find out the FILTHY, DIRTY, PUTRID, MUCKY, GRIMY, MURKY, UNCLEAN, SQUALID, SHABBY, ROTTEN, SLEAZY, GRUNGY, YUCKY IMP that SPAT out their REVOLTING, REPULSIVE, NAUSEATING, SICKENING, STOMACH-CHURNING, FOUL... GUM.

Gloria is dumbfounded, before Rhys can open his mouth again, the giant, Bruno walks over, his feet dragging on floor sounds like 2 sledgehammers grating on concrete. He has one arm behind his back and the other by his side. Rhys is suspicious of the big man...

Rhys Matthews
Hey, bigfoot, what you got behind your back?

Gloria thinks on her feet...

Gloria
Hey Rhys! Look over there, it's... Gum?!

The sentence ends in a half statement, half question, as Rhys throws his head back in laughter...

Rhys Matthews
HA, HA, HA! Did you really think you could distract me with that line? Really? There's gum over there? That's the best you could think of? Damn, that's sad, You think a highly trained detective is going to be fooled by that? Think again! I graduated top of my class in th--

Rhys trails off before looking down at his neck, a syringe sticking out of it.

Rhys Matthews
Oh... Cheez-its.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A familiar white van pulls up outside of an arena, Gloria and Bruno exit the vehicle and go around the back, they open up the doors and pull out a stumbling Rhys Matthews, Bruno helps him walk into the backdoor of the arena trailed by the ever watchful Gloria. The backstage area is completely empty, the sounds of gear being placed on the concrete floors and sound checks reverberate through the arena, that is until loud footsteps echo throughout the halls and none other than the 'Dream' Sam Valentine walks past. Valentine stops dead in his tracks and reverses a couple of steps before lowering his shades and walking over to Rhys and his 'friends'.

Sam Valentine
What have we got over here?

Rhys Matthews
Cuppa ha-

Gloria cuts him off

Gloria
This is your co-worker, correct?

Sam Valentine
Uh, yeah...

Gloria
Good, then if you just sign here you will become his Grateful Guardian™️

Sam Valentine
His what? Grateful Guardian™️? I don't know if I wan-

A crew member walks by...

Crew
Hey Rhys! Congrats on the Tag Title shot!

Rhys just gargles and the crew member hurriedly walks off. Sam's lips curl into a cheeky smirk as the cogs in his head start to turn.

Sam Valentine
Yeah sure i'll sign, come on Rhys, we need to talk about your tag partner...

Sam signs the paper and slings an arm over Rhys' shoulder...

Gloria
Be careful though, remember he is VERY impressionable while on this medication. Be careful about what you say while caring for him.

Sam Valentine
Yeah, no problem lady, come on buddy, lets get you a makeover!

The scene fades...
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Rhys' tag team partner. Empty Re: Rhys' tag team partner.

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:30 am

Amazing
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:34 am

Rhys is god
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:34 am

Rhys is god
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Why are you talking about Rhys when it was obviously Sam Valentine holding this promo together.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down