Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Snake Pit Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Snake Pit

Go down

In the Snake Pit Empty In the Snake Pit

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Tops Newsome is in his snake pit, surrounded by many of his snakes, Medusa dangling from the shoulders of The Puppet Master.

Tops : The Battle lines have been drawn, 2 teams of 3 fight till the end, who shall be left standing…. Can enemies be allies, to my left will be Rage, a formidable opponent that took me to hell on more than one occasion….To my right a man with a broken smile, The Global Champion, Sunshine, I’ve put him down once before… Maybe I’ll do it again, You see  Quantum you seem ready for me, but who’s to say I’m cashing in on you? We have 2 World Championships, Well, I’ll let you all keep guessing, who knows when I’ll cash in, or on which Champion, but whether it’s Today…. Tomorrow…or  next Month, I guarantee it will be a successful cash in.

On to you Ricky Spanish…. You can click your fingers all you want, you can say “Gone” all you want but while  you preach on some fantasy bible, I’m out here as The Television Champion and Mr Money in the Bank…. You dare disrespect me, well how did it feel as I knocked you down on your ass and beat the holy hell out of you, where was your bible then, not even God himself could save you from the beat down I was laying on you….No, God didn’t save you……A freakin` clown did,  Payaso, Parker which ever you want to be known as, Once again you interfere in my business, yes you got the better of me at Contingency, well you want a title match Payaso, well next week we shall do battle over my Television Championship, but don’t think you’re walking out as champ…. Hell, you’ll  be lucky if you’re even walking.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down