Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Payaso’s Proposal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Payaso’s Proposal

2 posters

Go down

Payaso’s Proposal Empty Payaso’s Proposal

Post by Maurie Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Payaso clutches the back of his neck and crawls backward into the corner. He watches on as a Tops snatches the sack and makes his way out the ring. Payaso brings the mic to his mouth, but cringes in pain as he feels the effects of the previous match. He recovers and screams into the mic.

Payaso
HEY!

He catches Tops’ attention. The Puppet Master stops walking and slowly turns to his opponent who has felt another defeat.

Payaso
You.. Haha… You got me. You really got me good Tops. This must be the usual ass kicking you lay into everyone around here. You don’t face loss often anymore. But let’s change that. I want that championship.

The crowd boos in disagreement and Tops lets them speak for him. He turns his back on Payaso, still not convinced.

Payaso
No. You don’t just get to walk away. Fine! If I don’t deserve that belt, I know exactly who does. You beat me, but you have not beaten Parker. And I know in the back of your head, you’re probably itching at that memory. I’m giving you 50% right now, but I don’t think you can’t handle me cranked up to 100.

Newsome drops his bag and is handed a microphone. He checks both sides of the arena to hear their reaction to Payaso’s proposal.

(Open to Topher)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Payaso’s Proposal Empty Re: Payaso’s Proposal

Post by Topher Mod Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 pm

The fans begin chanting Lets go Newsome....Payaso Sucks... as it echoes around the arena The Puppet Master is handed a Mic,.

Top's looks back at Payaso and begins to speak...

Tops : Well I have to agree.......... Payaso does suck.

Top’s does his cheeky grin, as the fans yell "You Suck" directed at Payaso.

Tops : Well Payaso… or am I talking to Parker now, either way at Contingency Parker did defeat me…..and yes that bothers me, you’re starting to get under my skin, and it’s pissing me off, So at Unchained you get your wish, that’s the good news, you get your 1 on 1 match for The Television Title…. Bad news is, you get ME!!, Thee most sadistic, dangerous individual in all of CMV, you have no idea….NO IDEA what you’re dealing with…. There’s a reason why  I pull the strings and at UnChained you find out what I’m capable of.  So whether it’s Payaso, Parker, hell you can call yourself Pennywise for all I care, End of the day, there will be….

NO

STRINGS

ATTACHED

Top’s lowers the mic and grins, Payaso looks at Top’s as he also grins

Tops : One more thing.....I have a message that only you can deliver to Parker....

Tops drops the Mic and rushes the ring, Payaso drops a knee on the back of Top's head as he slid underneath the bottom Rope, and begins unloading heavy lefts and rights on The Puppet Master, Payaso looks at the crowd and taunts but Tops gets up swings Payaso around and applies Mind Control, Payaso goes down to one knee and is fading but low blows Top's and locks in The TRAPeze, the very same maneuver that made Top's submit at Contingency .... Officials and security run down the isle and eventually break the hold as Payaso laughs....or was that Parker... the scene fades.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Payaso’s Proposal Empty Re: Payaso’s Proposal

Post by Maurie Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Spicy goodness
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!