Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Proposal  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Proposal

Go down

A Proposal  Empty A Proposal

Post by Batman Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:36 am

Shockwave continues on as we see Xander Slate for the first time since being decimated by Bison a few nights ago. He's looking physically uncomfortable from the obvious beating he took. Not to mention the war of thoughts in his mind stemming from the dispute between his closest friends. He then looks up, to see just the man he was waiting for.

Xander Slate
Bob....

Luger shows him a look of concern before placing his hand on his shoulder.

Bob Luger
How you feeling bud?

Xander Slate
Like I got hit by a fucking train. Where you been?

Luger takes his hand off his shoulder. Then stares his brother in the eyes.

Bob Luger
Shay poisoned Starla. She's gone. I left for a darkness retreat to gather my thoughts.

He then pulls a paper out of his jacket pocket and hands it to Slate who looks mortified that his furry friend has passed over, and to make matters worse, by his best friend.

Xander Slate
Maybe it was an acci-

Bob Luger
I'm going out there to say something now. Read that over and listen to what I got to say brother.

And with that, he starts to walk away before stopping and turning to his brother once more to hand him a pen before finally making his way through the gorilla position.

And out comes the Work Ethic Titan. The fans greet him with much excitement but also sympathy for his loss. However, he looks somewhat calm as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring where he is given a microphone from the announcer.

Bob Luger
A darkness retreat is a meditational experience in which you immerse yourself in darkness for a prolonged period of time. After I had dinner with Xander and his friend, I went there to collect my thoughts and get ahead of the darkness dwelling inside my heart. Only one thing crossed my mind when I saw my dog for 8 years laying on the floor, dead. That thought........was revenge.

The crowd pops for that one word. An emotion that isn't a stranger to their beloved Cardiomaniac.

Bob Luger
Ever since I saved that woman from her burning car, I started on a path. I opened my eyes to the light in the world I used to turn my back to. I've been constantly learning every single day. And one thing that became apparent was that in order to truly change, is to take a stoic approach to life. I've taken in mentors and read every day on how to better my life following that philosophy. Which has taught me that revenge is a waste of time and energy. I'm not perfect so I needed time to remind myself of that. In that dark room I learned to let it go. I forgive, Shay Hoxton for killing my dog.

People are silent. Bob Luger, the man who has gone above and beyond for revenge in the past has just forgiven a man for killing a member of his family.

Bob Luger
To live in a constant state of anger would destroy my peace. It's not easy to forgive, but it was necessary. I can't lose a piece of myself to Shay Hoxton because if I want to save my brother, I need to be whole.

He turns to the entrance way, knowing his brother is listening.

Bob Luger
Xander, I realized that after our dinner, you are torn. Between Shay and I, we have allowed ourselves to pull you in two directions, and I'm sure that didn't help your chances against Bison. For that, I apologize. I'm sorry that this is so hard for you, and I wish it could be easier. So, I thought of the perfect opportunity to end this. As I am speaking right now, you are looking at a contract for a match between Shay and I that'll take place at Fortune. It isn't meant to treat you like property, it is only meant to make the decision that is tearing you apart. Let us fight for you. May you walk with the bigger man into the next season. Seeing as how you are tag team champions with Shay Hoxton, I couldn't figure out a way for this match to make sense without Shay putting his tag title up for grabs. I'm not doing that for me, I'm doing it for us. You path. Your partner. Can be chosen in this ring, in the squared circle at the season finale if you sign that contract.

The sudden challenge has brought life to the crowd who are obviously excited at the stakes proposed in front of them.

Bob Luger
Shay, this isn't a bout for revenge. Like I said, I have let it go. This is a bout to save my brother from the clenches of a man too far gone. What you've done. What you've said. You've proven to me that you can't be saved. For a second, I thought there was a chance. But there's not. The paths we are on, are far different from each other. You live your life fueled by hatred. You've been wronged so you feel like everything you do after is justified. It's not, but I can't teach you that. I can't teach somebody who refuses to listen. But, my brother, he's willing to change. I see it. I hear it in his voice. We can be redeemed, and we can let go all that anger that has held us back from doing the right thing. I am living proof of that. When that bell rings, you will see the power of a man who embodies everything you're against. It's the battle between right and wrong. Good and evil. You can walk down this ramp with all the hatred in your blood, but that hate.....it's heavy and when it's too slow to keep up, MAYBE, I can be wrong about you being too far gone. But for now, the only purpose for me to pursue is bringing Slate into the new season by my side so together we can use our strength and passion in this business to better the world.

And with that, the camera pans backstage where Slate and Luger once was. Sitting on a crate is the pen and contract left with Slate, with Xander's signature at the bottom.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down