Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0

2 posters

Go down

Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Empty Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Backstage after his CMV return, Luke Swanson can be seen walking through the hallway towards the parking lot, looking to leave the arena after a strong night of action, only to be stopped in his tracks by none other than CMV's own, Lisa Evans who looks to pick up the latest scoop.

Lisa Evans:

Luke! Wait! Before you go, I just wanted to have a word with you regarding to your return to CMV, picking up the victory tonight over Johnny Vegas.

Luke turns towards Lisa Evans, raising an eyebrow.

Luke Swanson:
What. I uh, I don't even know, what you.. What you want me to say, you know. I came back, after some dumb fuckin' suspension and shit and picked up the victory, what else is there, you know, I uhh, I just, well. That's just what it is, you know?

Lisa Evans:
Well, luke, our special guest commentator for the evening, Mr. Excitement, seemed to believe that you won in that fashion to get back at Cass LaFave for issuing you the two month suspension following your failed drug test.

Luke turns away from the camera, smirking awkwardly as he answers.

Luke Swanson:
Uh, you know, gentlemen never do and tell.

Luke looks down at the floor as Lisa continues on with the questioning.

Lisa Evans:
Well, Luke, the rest of the roster may not agree with you on the notion that it was a "dumb suspension" in fact they might be wary about facing you in the future, what are your thoughts on this?

Luke Swanson:
Fuck them, you know. It was uh, fuckin' dumb or some shit, you know. Like, I fuckin' go home, in my spare time, out of competition and enjoy myself, is that so much of a uhh, of a problem? I don't think so, you know. If anybody out there, has a problem, with my fuckin' my suspension, well uhm, then they're just using it as an excuse not to come at me, you know. Because we all know I'm the best motherfucker around, I'm unbeaten, whipping guys left right n' center. All these motherfuckers on steroids, but, this company, they don't give a fuck about that you know. They know, I'm the best guy around, I don't fit their mould, they'll keep me as low down the card as possible, you know. They'll pay me nothing, and keep me tied down so I don't have my popularity in other companies. It's bullshit you know. All these bitches are on steroids, I train with them, I know this shit, I'm like, the only motherfucker in this sport, who ain't on nothing like that you know. But because, I like to uh, I like to fuckin' smoke a little weed, in my spare time, I lose not only two fuckin' months of my career, you know, but uuhh, yeah you know, that's how it is.

Lisa Evans:
Well that's quite the assumption Luke, but just to confirm, because you weren't exactly clear, is there any beef with Cass for suspending you? Is it in the past now?

Luke Swanson:
Fuck all these motherfuckers, I'm too real for this shit you know. You know, where I come from, people like that get slapped.

Before Lisa can continue her interview, a shadow looms over her, the camera pans around the reveal none other than the brother of the legendary Ryan Kent. He pushes past Lisa Evans, walking right up to Swanson, face to face with the unbeaten Superstar.

Sean Kent:
Go on then. Slap me.

Luke's expression turns to one of disdain, he pushes Sean backwards, shouting curse words while Kent looks back at him with a smirk.

Sean Kent:
People like you DISGUST me, you made a mistake, you messed up, and you're out here blaming other people for your mistakes! No can do chump. We all know the wellness policy, what because you're some big star on the independent scene you can just get away with it? Nah, it doesn't work like that. Boy if you push me like that again you'll be in for a throttling. You hear me?

Luke Swanson simply scowls back at Kent who continues on.

Sean Kent:
I'm done sitting around, it's time for me to make my name! If I have to bust up this junkie then I will.

Swanson steps forward, squaring up to Ryan Kent, who backs off slightly.

Sean Kent:
Woah, buddy, you're stepping into my bubble... You know what happens when you step inside my bubble? It's about to BUST!

Swanson takes a step back, raising an eyebrow in confusion, he turns towards the camera to get in some final words.

Luke Swanson:
The fuck is this fuckin' guy on about, you know, fuck this shit, I'm out.

Swanson flips the bird towards Kent before turning around and walking off up the corridor. Kent, with a huge smile on his face turns back towards the camera.

Sean Kent:
Unbeaten my ass, you see that, it's 1-0 to Sean Kent baby.

And with that Kent walks off into the distance leaving a bewildered Lisa Evans to close the segment.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Empty Re: Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:55 pm

k

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0 Empty Re: Sean Kent 1, Luke Swanson 0

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Wow