Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed..

Go down

A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed.. Empty A Very Game Michales Ahead Of Unchianed..

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:49 am

* We Are Just Hours Away From Day Two Of Unchained As Marty Michales Approaches The Building, Suitcase In Hand, Ahead Of His Anticipated Grudge Match With Charlie Garfield.
Interviewer Lisa Evans Grabs A Word From The Self-Proclaimed 'Masterpiece' Regarding His Thoughts, Feelings And Mindset Going Into His PPV Debut Here in CMV.*

Lisa Evans; ''Marty If You Dont Mind, Myself And The Rest Of The CMV Universe Are Anxiously Waiting For What Is Being Dubbed A Grudge Match As Tonight You Go 1 On 1 With Charlie Garfield In An Attempt To Bury All Hostilities Between Both Parties. Is There Anything You Want To Say Or Address In Regard To That Matchup This Evening?''  

Marty Michales:
 I Want Garfield To Look Deep And Stare Into My Eyes, Do You See Any Remorse Charlie? I Want Garfield To Familiarise Himself With My Facial Features, Because Charlie After I Teach You A Lesson In Respect, After I Leave Your Body Laying Motionless In The Ring, Looking, Gazing Up To the Lights And The Capacity Crowd You Will Oncemore Look Up Towards Me, Rejoicing In Victory And You Will Look Up To That Very Same face, You Will Oncemore Look Deep Into Them Very Same Eyes And You Will Come To The Realisation, Whether Its Verbal Or Not, INTERNALLY CHARLIE YOU WILL NO LONGER DENY THE FACT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU.....And Charlie You Will Finally Accept The Fact That Marty Michales Is No Joke.. Dont Worry You Wont Be Alone There Will Be Millions Upon Millions Both At Home, In Attendance, Backstage,EVERYWHERE!... That Will Be Shocked....Thats Been My Agenda Since Walking Through These Doors  And Iam Not Someone To Break A Promise. Dont Believe It? Dont Buy It? Stand Back And Look At It. You Want To Make A Name For Yourself Right, Well Dont Worry Bro Cos After Tonight The Whole World Will Know Your Name, Your Name Will be Cemented In The History Books... As The Guy That First Fell Victim To Me On My Path To The Top.

*A Very Game And Seemingly More Focused Michales Than The CMV Universe Is Accustomed To Begins To Walk Away, Luggage In Hand Heading Towards the Arena Entrance Before Turning Back Round And Looking Into The Camera*
''Hey Lone Wolf, Dont Hunt What You Cant Kill' '- A Smug Smile Appears On The Face Of Marty As He Heads Towards The Building.

Lisa Evans
: There You Have It, Strong Words From The Masterpiece But Can He Back Up His Words Through Actions Tonight? Well Time Will Tell Tune Into Unchained Day TWO Tonight!

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down