Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Long Road Ahead, Bitch.

2 posters

Go down

Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Empty Long Road Ahead, Bitch.

Post by Master Ogon Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:06 am

3!
Already?

The crowd erupts in boos from just how quick this was, how easily PAINWRECKER was just dismantled and finished off. Sugar quickly gets off him and to his feet and when Referee Tyson walks over to raise his hand Sugar just shoves him off of him with a look of disgust on his face. That look of disgust wasn’t toward Tyson though, it was toward this match. He yells over at Spice to get him something and while worried Sugar will nearly cost them their job again, she completes what he asked her. She rolls in and hands Stevenson a microphone which he takes and instantly opens his mouth to say something but for once he stops. His eyes instead turn toward The Underdog but he doesn’t start stomping a mudhole, instead he bends and grabs his right hand with his own. He easily lifts PainWrecker up but not to his feet, no, just literally dragging his limp corpse up to his knees so he can look him in the eyes.

Sugar Bae Stevenson:
I’m tired of kicking your ass like this already, it’s over with man I’m not doing it again. You lost badly, you didn’t even complete the entire appeal to the audience and I bet you disappointed Quantum. It was 2-0, I beat you twice and you didn’t even hit a big move on me. I didn’t roll you up, I didn’t cheat, I just won. Not only did you lose, this entire time I wanted us to go the long mile. I said I was going to compare my career to yours and yours to mine for however long we dance here. In the end, we aren’t on the same level and we aren’t close to being on the same level. Now, I don’t want you to quit even though picking on you almost got me fired twice. I don’t want you gone yet Pain because it isn’t over yet. I know you pretty well and I know you’re going to walk down there head down in shame which it should be of course, the issue is that you’re going to try and learn something from this and you’re going to declare one day you’ll get me back. You’ll prove me wrong and you’ll make me know PAINWRECKER is the real deal! But that’s never going to happen, take all the pain you had here and run back there. Start doing Quantum’s moves, maybe get any muscle at all on your frame then try and comeback and this’ll happen again.

But the shame you’ll get will happen again and again and again and again from every loss you take from me, it’ll destroy you. You’ll get released eventually if you keep trying to go after me because you’ll keep failing and proving you can’t complete the underdog fantasy which is the only reason why you’re here right now. Your entire existence to this crowd will be gone if you try to ever come after me again because they’ll know you’re not an underdog, you're just a loser that can’t beat me. I have your card and I know how easy you are to predict. You’ll keep trying and trying and get released then when you’re 38 with kids you’ll constantly think your life was a waste because of me. You’d constantly think you wasted your life and you just weren’t ever on my level and you could never be. You can never beat me and you can never try, keep that in the back of your head. I made a mistake comparing myself to you, try and enjoy however long of a career you may have and don’t ruin your life trying to compete with someone lightyears ahead of you. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to you, save your career and go bother somebody else.

PAINWRECKER starts to slowly stir awake at the man with a microphone talking right next to him. He shakes his head slowly and opens his eyes just for Sugar to drop his hand and stomp his neck straight back down to the ground, his face colliding to the mat with a thud. He keeps his boot planted on his neck as he continues like nothing at all happened.

Sugar Bae Stevenson:
I hope you lay there cold and I hope you lay there listening to some more because I’m not finished. I told him what I needed to tell him but I need to say something to ALL OF YOU. Ignore the short guy and keep every ear on me if you’re back there, do it, if you’re out here, do it. Constantly since my Internet Championship match there was a voice in my head talking down to me and a feeling down my spine that truthfully made me feel scared about my future here, the voice was telling me that maybe people aren’t shaking my hand because they don’t believe in me. Maybe they don’t see anything in me and from all the years they had filled with experience seeing people rise and fall, maybe I didn’t look like anyone that would be anything. Maybe I feared I’d be what the guy laying down right now most likely would be in a few years, completely forgotten after maybe getting a little success. Maybe at the end of the day I wasn’t realistic, maybe my self-positivity wasn’t even deserved.
Maybe this…
Maybe that…

But now?

Everything cleared up after that because all the maybes were pointless because the thing I couldn’t wrap my head around at first is that “Why isn’t anyone giving me the rookie experience?” and the answer to that question is just because most of them are insecure and are trying to protect some self image they have. But now, you look stupid to not to do it after what I just did to the person I presented as the talent you can compare me to for the rest of my career. Dominated.

Stevenson looks around the crowd for a second. All of them are repping Crossfire tonight and are hating on him for destroying the young underdog belonging to the homebrand. Stevenson doesn’t start air humping at extreme speeds to play into them, he doesn’t smile, he just continues.

Sugar Bae Stevenson:
I’ve never lied and every opinion I share is a truth waiting to happen or a truth I will make people believe in. They don’t want to pass the torch to somebody that isn’t going to have an underdog story because then it looks like they just hopped on the obvious hype train. Put money on Pain and he’s going to suck for a year, maybe two years but maybe he gains momentum after a long while you start looking like you called it. You were so smart to find the diamond in the rough, you believed in the underdog. Everybody believes in me but not everybody is brave enough to say they respect the popular trend because they want to be cool and be a hipster. Say you believe in me and you’re just saying what everybody really thinks. That’s it, I don’t have to give a shit about any of them because they’re all cowards that couldn’t show me a single ounce of respect talking to them a week ago. Sugar Bae is gonna walk into that locker room Crossfire or Supremacy and he’s not going to try and earn respect he’s going to see who deserves the respect of him. In one year, one direct year and thirty-five days I’m going to have a world championship on my waist and then everybody wants to play with the champ but I need to know who deserves to kiss my ass when I'm at the top. I’m gonna start mowing through everybody and whoever wants to jump on, shake my hand. Whoever wants to prove they’re insecure, well, don’t do that it makes you look even more stupid when I step on your neck like the guy under my boot right now.

Besides, who the hell even cares about the has-been known as Quantum anymore? He’s stuck on this big waste of time brand known as Crossfire. I hope all of you know you’re not going to win at Validation, Supremacy is. Accept that fact and the fact you need to lower your standard of expectations for your rookies, kay? You’re going to really hurt them if you keep expecting so much from them like winning against me.

Stevenson steps off of PAINWRECKER’s neck and looks over to Spice Rawk who he was making “suggestive” taunts at the entire match. He opens his arms and she runs over into his arms and gives him a kiss right over the mangled body of PAINWRECKER. The kiss goes on for a long enough time and starts getting a lot more A rated before Sugar lifts his hand up and she stops, just for him to point his finger toward the ramp to “continue it later.” and they both step out of the ring and make their way up the ramp. Sugar’s smile is back on his face and it’s wider than ever. The two make their way to the back.

(Open to really anybody. If nothing, they just walk backstage while Stevenson tells the crowd to suck it.)
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Long Road Ahead, Bitch. Empty Re: Long Road Ahead, Bitch.

Post by Shay UA Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 am

Ooooooh What a Gush!

The crowd have heard this before and they know exactly what to do. They throw the Devil's Horns in the air and begin to chant.

LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD!

That's when a party of four walk onto the stage, it's Party Hardcore! Mike Hawk, Sam Valentine, Cinnamon, and Scotti 2 Thotti all the the places. Scotti and Cinnamon take the sides and start to hype up the crowd. Badass dudes, badass tunes, and hot babes. What more could the people ask for?

LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD! LoaD!

Mike Hawk has a mic in hand, but him and Sam the Man take a moment to bask in the reaction before shooting off in Sugar Bae Stevenson's direction.

Damn that was short, but I get it. I'll admit, I wasn't always the beacon of stamina I am today. Once upon a time I could only wrestle for five minutes before I was finished, but nowadays I can go all night long. You'll get better with experience kid, but right now-

Hawk lowers his shades and points directly at Sugar, not even twenty feet away from him.

You, twat from the 90s, I've got a problem with you.

What the hell was that? No seriously, what the hell was that? You beat two pump chump over there, yeah good job, you're the man, but did I just see you stomp on that guy's neck after the match?

Then you go on and kick the guy when he's down? I love some trash talk but damn, you rub me the wrong way.

You and I, we're two very similar people. We got very similar lives, very similar styles. There is one big difference though, Sugar Rae Bae Dae. I can be a bit of a dick sometimes, and sometimes it's a little overboard, but most times it's charming. You though, you're a gaping asshole, and nobody likes a gaped asshole.

Scotti tilts her head.

Well.

It's one thing that you're killing my buzz, just being around you kills the mood. It's another thing when I go to the club and I point to the reruns of Crossfire, you know get that TV cred, and I have chicks turn me away because your assholiness make them compare me to you. See if you were a, I don't know, a Schmidty, a 40 year old dad in a midlife crisis, it'd be fine. But you, you are me, you are the manifestation of the worst possible me. Babes could never see me be a Schmidty, but ain't that right babes?

Cinnamon and Scotti put there arms around Mike and shake their heads.

But babes can see me be a you, and that ain't okay. So, that leaves me with two options, Sugar Bae, I can beat you off of that high horse and actually make you a tolerable person to be seen around, or I can make sure you're never seen again.

The crowd cheer, they really want to see Sugar Bae Stevenson get slapped around by Mike Hawk.

Now let's give you a lesson in decency right now. Tell that trash bag hoe of yours to step back, because even though I've got a gang with me I can bang you up all by myself. Ready that ass for a beating, Sugar Bae, because I'm coming!

Mike Hawk tosses the microphone high into the air, and Sam the Man catches it without even looking. Hawk starts walking up towards Sugar Bae Stevenson.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down