Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It's Time for a Change ... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It's Time for a Change ...

+2
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
6 posters

Go down

It's Time for a Change ... Empty It's Time for a Change ...

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:56 pm

It's the opening to Friday night Genesis #114 that this scene takes place, the pyro just finishing up as everyone can see that The KLIQ, Bob Luger, and the CMV World Tag Team champions, Xander Slate and Randy Borton, are in the ring already, with Luger standing front and center. They each have mics, the CMV universe as per usual letting them hear it but it doesn't phase them, each of 'em with a smirk playing across their wicked lips. They wait for only a few seconds for the boos to die down, Bob stepping forward to raise his microphone up so he can speak, when the fans send another wave of hatred his way, stopping him in his tracks.

Luger
SHUT UP! I ain't in the mood ...

As if that would actually make them stop, it only gets worse, drawing a bigger reaction from the crowd, but it only lasts a moment before quieting down again long enough for Luger to speak.

Luger
You people really just don't get it do you ... It doesn't matter how many times that FLUKE, Matsuda Tanaka, gets a lucky win over me, it doesn't matter how many times we may be knocked down or more frequently CHEATED out of opportunities that BELONG to us ... Because we just get right back up! We help each other get to our feet, dust ourselves off, and get right back to the grind that made us the household names that we are and DESERVE to be TODAY! And that's what good brothers do, that's what FAMILY does for each other, we have each others backs no matter what, and that's something that all of you, and this so called, pathetic, "Resistance" don't and never will understand ... Because they are all about themselves, what they can do to appease themselves and not about the others around them ... But WE, WE are a unit, we are the foundation that CMV was built on and we refuse to let these worms, these parasites just come in here and take OUR places among the top, because we built those damn places with our bare hands, hard work, determination, SKILL, the willingness to do what has to be done no matter how, "awful" or, "disgusting" it may be to you people, we don't CARE what you all think and we never will ... So it don't matter at the end of the day how many times we're beaten, or screwed or who decides to rally against us because we represent something bigger and more important than even life itself ...

Xander chimes in as he places a hand on Bob's shoulder.

Slate
We're BROTHERS!

Now it's Randy who places his hand on Bob's other shoulder.

Borton
We're a FAMILY!

Luger nods his head, looking at his stablemates with a gleam in his eye.

Luger
That's DAMN right, and-

Before The Work Ethic Titan can continue on with this state of the union esq address, a theme song hits the PA system that takes all of their attention, along with the audiences', and directs it at the stage.

(Open to Maurie)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Time for a Change ... Empty Re: It's Time for a Change ...

Post by Maurie Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Elijah makes a slow, tired walk out of the curtains. He stands in the stage and closes his eyes. Nodding his head to his music and trying his hardest to act strongly in his confrontation with Kliq. Elijah finishes nodding his head to the beat and looks ahead. His focus is narrowed down to Kliq only. The crowd is silent and the seats are empty in his head right now. Elijah stops at the apron. His eyes are low and his mannerisms are sluggish. He rips his eyes from Kliq when he makes his walk up the stairs and onto the ring apron. Elijah holds the microphone up to his face. Speaking his first sentence since losing to Guri the first time. Even though the cheers for him are echoing at maximum volume, he can’t seem to hear a word from anyone who isn’t Kliq.

Elijah
This. This is your family. A family that looks out for those who don’t share blood, but share a common connection. Being household names is what builds the bond between you guys and the rest of your family. Brothers? Brothers who band together like a mother bear and her cub. Brothers. Brothers who have known no other way than to fight. You don’t believe in fighting with 100%. You’d rather put in 50% at most. But 50% feels like a hell of a lot more when you multiply it by three.

Elijah gives off a monotone sound. His expressions are bland with rarely any changes through his spiel. He’s an emotionless, drained shell of what Elijah has usually been. He places the inside of his leg over the middle rope.

Elijah

You don’t know what it’s like to try to get in a gym, only to get powerbombed onto your own car? Do you know what it’s like to lose over and over, only to win one time, just once, and get your title shot thrown away because you’re too beaten up to even do a move on your own? What it’s like to show up after the show and check up on fans, just to get your smiles cleaned off your face by the guy you’re standing across from? But it’s not anyone’s fault but my own.

Elijah finally enters the ring. Kliq are surprised he hasn’t started flinching or getting ready to swing. Elijah stands an arm’s length away from Luger. Forcing himself to confront his demons and finish what they started.

Elijah
Bob, we’ve fought many times. I didn’t train to fight Guri, because I couldn’t. I didn’t defend myself against him in the ring, because I couldn’t. When a guy like him meets a guy like me in the ring, there’s only one way for me to leave. I was taken out on a stretcher. I didn’t cry that night. It wasn’t because I didn’t what to, it was because I couldn’t find a reason to. I lost. But once the straps were around me on they gurney, I looked up to the ceiling and realized I felt nothing. I’ve developed a numbness for these losses. At some point you lose so much to where… Well, you have nothing. I have nothing Bob. My brother has a broken arm. My chances at that title are done for. My body is damaged to hell. I no longer have anything to fight for. But then I look at all of you. Brothers. You’ve made it farther than anyone could have expected of you three. This brotherhood you built keeps you going. You help each other up when you’re down. You don’t worry about anyone sneaking up on you when you cross an ally, because you’re the ones doing the predator’s job. You keep everyone from reaching your heights. It’s hard to think… Maybe that’s what I needed all along…

The crowd looks more confused than they’ve ever been seen. They can’t figure out what to make of Elijah’s words. Elijah wipes the sweat from his forehead and removes his beanie. The audience stands from their seats to catch a view. Removing the beanie reveals Elijah’s new hair. Cut down as short as possible and bleached blonde. Elijah then drops to his knees and pulls the shirt from around his waist off. He places it on the canvas for Kliq to see. A Kliq T-Shirt. Elijah raises the microphone again.

Elijah
I can’t take another beating. Another loss. Another drop in my longevity. I fight you guys. I will give you what you want. I… will join…

The CMV Universe are unglued to their seats. Waiting for Elijah to finish his sentence. We finally see a split of happiness as his eyes widen.

Elijah
Kliq.

The crowd starts the “Boo’s” and the “NO” chants, but it is all done. Luger looks around to Borton and Xander. They then look down to Elijah whose eyes scream fear. They can tell he’s vulnerable and he’s only a few punches from collapsing again. Luger goes to lift the microphone, but changes his mind. He lowers it. Passing it off to Xander. He uses the hand the microphone was in to extend an arm to Elijah. Elijah looks up, shocked. He grabs the same hand as Luger pulls him up to his feet. Elijah looks Luger in his eyes and asks, “Is it all over now.” You can hear Luger, even without his microphone say, “As long as you’re with us now.” Elijah and Luger shake hands. Selling his soul to the same devil that put him in the state he was in. A moment that would question the career of Elijah, and what it all led up to.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Great job putting so much emotion into this one, man, I felt Elijah's blight, I really found myself not liking but understanding why he did this. Your best promo yet!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Hell yeah!
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:36 pm

Thank you.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Goddam Maurie. Good shit you have become one of the best in the promo game. This is one of my favs. Welcome to KLIQ.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:21 am

No matter what you do. Still not XGen Very Happy

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by WGW Diamond Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 am

holy crap that was good Maurie
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down